Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,764 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Pastor Daniel Obinim Claims To Have Visited Heaven And Chastised Angel Gabriel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Daniel Obinim Claims To Have Visited Heaven And Chastised Angel Gabriel (1003 Views)

Bishop Obinim Arrested And Fined For Illegally Using Strobe Lights And Siren / Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k / Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Daniel Obinim Claims To Have Visited Heaven And Chastised Angel Gabriel by Ivorianaija(f): 12:15pm On May 05, 2018
Founder and leader of the International Godsway Church, Bishop Daniel Obinim, has proved that he is not only an angel but has the ability to communicate directly with heavenly beings.

The controversial Obinim was captured in a recent video angrily exchanging words with an invisible creature, he claimed to be his master in the heavenly realm.

Bishop Daniel Obinim spoke in a strange language in the presence of his Church members, during one of his Church services.

https://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Obinim-claims-to-have-visited-heaven-and-chastised-Angel-Gabriel-649018?video=1

According to him, he was being interrogated and accused by the master for not ensuring that he and his partner, Angel Gabriel, did not properly execute their heavenly duties.

Explaining that it was no fault of his to his ‘master’ he said, “Father ask him, yes you can ask him Gabriel. Yes because I went there with Angel Gabriel. I went there with him.”

Obinim continued to speak in the ‘heavenly language’, as he claimed. This time in a more angry tone.

While translating the scenario to one of his interpreters, Obinim said his ‘boss’ in the spirit world has expressed displeasure because he expected him to do exceptionally well on one of the tasks with Angel Gabriel.

Daniel Obinim was insistent that what seemed to be a bad event was no fault of his since the one he sent refused to go on the mission and “now the blame has been put on me.”

“If not for my boss who says he has forgiven me, I would have had issues in the spiritual.”

However, he promised to take revenge since he is also an angel.

Re: Pastor Daniel Obinim Claims To Have Visited Heaven And Chastised Angel Gabriel by dynicks(m): 12:16pm On May 05, 2018
No...no....no....don't stop! keep talking; m listening...

Re: Pastor Daniel Obinim Claims To Have Visited Heaven And Chastised Angel Gabriel by madone: 12:26pm On May 05, 2018
grin God have really sufferEd for people hand sha
Re: Pastor Daniel Obinim Claims To Have Visited Heaven And Chastised Angel Gabriel by Ivorianaija(f): 12:29pm On May 05, 2018
According to Bishop Obinim who claims he flew to Heaven with his “God-given wings”, angels gathered to sing and praise him as the beloved son of God.

He said it was a wonderful experience to be extolled by his “angelic brothers”.

“I was with other angels who were dancing and singing; Jesus Christ’s beloved son is Obinim. They had wings and I also had wings and we were just happy singing. Then I noticed a dark figure looking at me and I realized it was the devil. He told me how jealous he was that I have been made an angel,” he said.

Bishop Obinim, in the 2 minutes 21 seconds video continued to describe his journey and interactions in Heaven amidst applause and admiration from his congregation.

This is not the first time Bishop Obinim has spoken about Heaven and his ability to transport himself from this world. He has also declared himself an angel, a revelation that has led to his new stage name “Angel Obinim”.

In January this year, another video of the pastor attempting to fly went viral on social media raising eyebrows and generating a call on the Christian Council of Ghana to call some pastors to order.

Re: Pastor Daniel Obinim Claims To Have Visited Heaven And Chastised Angel Gabriel by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 05, 2018
Unbelievable grin
Re: Pastor Daniel Obinim Claims To Have Visited Heaven And Chastised Angel Gabriel by denziz: 1:26pm On May 05, 2018
Some fools will fall for this.

(1) (Reply)

Christians!, Have You Prayed For Leah Sharibu Today? / Explosion Of Divine Favour And Breakthroughs Via Thanksgiving Prayers / Are You An Accidental Satanist? (by Truthunedited)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.