Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

British American Tobacco Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / British American Tobacco Online Test (6648 Views)

Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / British American Tobacco Online Test / Vacancies At British American Tobacco Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

British American Tobacco Online Test by bolalonu: 5:53pm On May 20, 2010
Hi everyone,
I got a mail inviting me for an online assessment by adecco consulting on behalf of BAT. Pls is there anyone else who got the mail? What the test like n what shld we expect? Anyone in d house who can help out? Pls it will be appreciated. Expecting ur responses.
Re: British American Tobacco Online Test by stephnina0(f): 8:38pm On May 21, 2010
i got the same mail too, there's a link where u click to take take the assessment test.
Re: British American Tobacco Online Test by bolalonu: 9:01pm On May 21, 2010
There's no link in d mail I got.d mail states that I'l get a mail frm xpert but I avnt gotten it. Pls explain how u got d link. Will be xpectin ur response. Thanks for ur help.
Re: British American Tobacco Online Test by bayulala(m): 12:27am On May 22, 2010
i got the mail too but with a email addy of the testing partner only.Did not see ny link to the real test
Re: British American Tobacco Online Test by stephnina0(f): 8:47am On May 22, 2010
the subject of the mail was "your adecco test information". i was given my login name which was my email addy and a password with a link to click on to start the session. my own link expires on the 27th of this mnth dats nxtweek.
Re: British American Tobacco Online Test by bolalonu: 2:26pm On May 22, 2010
Thanks, I've gotten d link,mine also expires on d 27th too. Do u av an idea of what to expect? Pls if u av any info, pls share,
Re: British American Tobacco Online Test by bayulala(m): 6:53am On May 23, 2010
Got the mail linking me to the test.does anyone knw what to expect
Re: British American Tobacco Online Test by demis(m): 9:37pm On May 23, 2010
Hey guys in d aux, pls which of BAT invitation re u guys talking abt, is it for Trade marketing? Cos d last mail i received frm dem was dat i'll be contacted via der partner for d next stage but uptill now ve not gotten any mail as regard dat. Ur urgent response will appreciated. 1 luv
Re: British American Tobacco Online Test by bamkky: 6:58pm On May 24, 2010
hi guys, just took d test. they sent me 3 mails in all. d 1st kinda acknowlegded my application, 2nd informed me i would be sent a mail from xpert, for the test and then d xpert tin sent me a mail. its 32 questions in 10 mins. short passages, with questions to answer true, false or cannot say. tink its for experienced folks anyway. guess dats gud info 4 u guys. i finished b4 10 mins. tink u can too. lata
Re: British American Tobacco Online Test by lakavana: 6:00pm On May 25, 2010
Hello Guys in d house,

I wrote my test today even though tomorrow is the closing date and I had to call the branch nos 01 773 7717 but I was told that the 32 questions in 10 minutes was just the syscheck and not the proper test ooh, so guys maybe you can call to confirm if i got it all right, besides i was told to watch out for another email by tomorrow evening or thursday morning for the proper test, Pls anyhow he go be, make una update me their response to olaniyi_williams81@yahoo.com. Thanks alot

Act Fast, Act Wise,

Best of luck 4 us all, Amen

I seriously need a job / Petrobras Salary Structure! / Massive Job Recruitment At The Lagos State Health Service Commission