Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Kemi Adeosun Picks Her APC Membership Card In Ogun (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Picks Her APC Membership Card In Ogun (Photos) (39236 Views)

Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard / Ambode Receives APC Membership Card / Kabiru Mijinýawa Warns Oshiomhole: 'There Are Fake 2 Million APC Membership' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun Picks Her APC Membership Card In Ogun (Photos) by evy4ch(m): 5:30pm On May 05, 2018
TimFisher:
cry

Op ur topic is misleading

it suppose to be "Finance Minister picks up Looting Renewal Card"
kaiii you no even mercy for them small, this go pain them
Re: Kemi Adeosun Picks Her APC Membership Card In Ogun (Photos) by raphaeladeyele: 5:31pm On May 05, 2018
GOODLUCK TO HER
Re: Kemi Adeosun Picks Her APC Membership Card In Ogun (Photos) by mufadem2012: 5:37pm On May 05, 2018
As this one no get card and appointed a minister while am I not concentrate on my profession instead of doing follow follow for party, when time comes they will call me
Re: Kemi Adeosun Picks Her APC Membership Card In Ogun (Photos) by shankara7: 5:41pm On May 05, 2018
madridguy:
grin grin grin Relax your mind, APC are busy packing the Poo of your failed party. Never again will PDP enter aso rock

Bro this line is stale be a bit creative with your blame game..
Re: Kemi Adeosun Picks Her APC Membership Card In Ogun (Photos) by DollarAngel(m): 5:52pm On May 05, 2018
There can't be another Okonjo Iwela leave this ass licker
Re: Kemi Adeosun Picks Her APC Membership Card In Ogun (Photos) by diegwu02: 5:55pm On May 05, 2018
kesikeller:
That one no even concern me

After two hours of waiting at the ATM queue........I realised that I came with my VOTER'S CARD

BUHARI ON MY MIND
Your PVC has more money than your Debit Card grin grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Adeosun Picks Her APC Membership Card In Ogun (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:02pm On May 05, 2018
Maybe she's eyeing house of representatives or senate.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Picks Her APC Membership Card In Ogun (Photos) by Sleekydee(m): 6:06pm On May 05, 2018
minister of finance picks up IMMUNITY CARD.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Picks Her APC Membership Card In Ogun (Photos) by fabolouz1(m): 6:10pm On May 05, 2018
The worst finance minister the country has ever had...
Re: Kemi Adeosun Picks Her APC Membership Card In Ogun (Photos) by jimrog: 6:40pm On May 05, 2018
DollarAngel:
There can't be another Okonjo Iwela leave this ass licker

Okonjo that cannot bite. Someone that gej cabal dey toss anyhow. Abi u no see her confessions lately...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Picks Her APC Membership Card In Ogun (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:58pm On May 05, 2018
wink2015:
IS SHE ASPIRING TO BE GOVERNOR OF OGUN STATE?

Let us keep our finger cross and watch her she metamorphose.

We never can tell, women can still make it to the top not minding the fact that women are in men's world.
Is Kemi from Ogun West?
Re: Kemi Adeosun Picks Her APC Membership Card In Ogun (Photos) by Toide: 7:16pm On May 05, 2018
na which card she go pick before,PDP card?
Re: Kemi Adeosun Picks Her APC Membership Card In Ogun (Photos) by kesikeller(m): 7:34pm On May 05, 2018
diegwu02:

Your PVC has more money than your Debit Card grin grin grin grin

Lol apparently
Re: Kemi Adeosun Picks Her APC Membership Card In Ogun (Photos) by miqos02(m): 7:45pm On May 05, 2018
The woman fine oh

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Picks Her APC Membership Card In Ogun (Photos) by Habibatuley23: 7:51pm On May 05, 2018
[quote author=Eboski post=67306908][/quote] i
In your dreams bah
Re: Kemi Adeosun Picks Her APC Membership Card In Ogun (Photos) by Nackzy: 7:53pm On May 05, 2018
Most of this thief's won't even wait for me to probe them during my time, probably they will be in exile or death.. I promise them one thing I'll seize their asset all of them
Re: Kemi Adeosun Picks Her APC Membership Card In Ogun (Photos) by Gkemz: 8:35pm On May 05, 2018
Does she have any other choice other than pleasing her boss at all cost even if it means satisfying him with her puna or picking APC membership form.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Picks Her APC Membership Card In Ogun (Photos) by vertueptime: 8:49pm On May 05, 2018
Why is she always raising eyebrows
Re: Kemi Adeosun Picks Her APC Membership Card In Ogun (Photos) by vertueptime: 8:49pm On May 05, 2018
Why is she always raising eyebrows.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Picks Her APC Membership Card In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 05, 2018
One of the best ministers in govt. I love listening to her speak as she explain things really well.
However I would like to hear her explanation of the recent apparent claim from an official in her ministry, allegedly confirming receipt of refunded Abacha loot.
This I know is a lie because Abacha was not a looter, I have provided ample evidence about this.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Picks Her APC Membership Card In Ogun (Photos) by bionixs: 9:14pm On May 05, 2018
yns4real:
The Honourable Minister of Finance, Mrs. Kemi Adeosun with officials of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ogun State, after receiving her membership card of the APC in Abeokuta, on Saturday, 5th May, 2018.

The Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun, on Saturday picked up her membership card of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Abeokuta, Ogun State.
Mrs Adeosun, a former finance commissioner in Ogun state, was appointed by President Muhammadu Buhari in 2015.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/267339-photo-news-finance-minister-adeosun-picks-up-apc-membership-card.html
sorry madam
Re: Kemi Adeosun Picks Her APC Membership Card In Ogun (Photos) by Talknochip(m): 2:35am On May 06, 2018
The first 'kalo kalo' step devised by Gov Amosun!
Re: Kemi Adeosun Picks Her APC Membership Card In Ogun (Photos) by megama: 9:53am On May 06, 2018
yns4real:
The Honourable Minister of Finance, Mrs. Kemi Adeosun with officials of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ogun State, after receiving her membership card of the APC in Abeokuta, on Saturday, 5th May, 2018.

The Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun, on Saturday picked up her membership card of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Abeokuta, Ogun State.
Mrs Adeosun, a former finance commissioner in Ogun state, was appointed by President Muhammadu Buhari in 2015.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/267339-photo-news-finance-minister-adeosun-picks-up-apc-membership-card.html
ahh.which party she belong before??
Re: Kemi Adeosun Picks Her APC Membership Card In Ogun (Photos) by reality1010: 10:01am On May 06, 2018
yns4real:

d Minister is a senior Agbero. D other day I watched a video where she wore singlet about to fight Ezekwesiri.D woman can wear pant and brazier in a fight
Re: Kemi Adeosun Picks Her APC Membership Card In Ogun (Photos) by zoedew: 9:19pm On May 06, 2018
She could end up Nigeria’s first female President.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Fumes As 3 Men Burn Nigerian Migrant Worker Alive In Tripoli (pics) / VAT: I Feel Your Pain - Wike Tells Masari, Other Supporters Of Status Quo / Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.