Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,049 members, 7,814,602 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Osinbajo At APC Ward Congress In Eti Osa, Lagos (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo At APC Ward Congress In Eti Osa, Lagos (Photos) (17897 Views)

Akemokue Lukman Funny Resignation Letter From An APC Ward Chairman In Edo / Imo APC Ward Congress: Okorocha Runs To Buhari For Help (Photos) / Imo APC Ward Congress: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement After He Was Shut Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo At APC Ward Congress In Eti Osa, Lagos (Photos) by 360frolic(m): 7:37pm On May 05, 2018
VP Osinbajo observed APC Ward Congresses in two Eti Osa wards, assuring Nigerians that the APC will serve the people well& everyone would benefit in the goodness of the Nigeria. He adds that the Buhari presidency is different & will not steal.

See photos below:

http://newshelm.ng/photos-vp-osinbajo-at-apc-ward-congress-in-eti-osa-lagos/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo At APC Ward Congress In Eti Osa, Lagos (Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:43pm On May 05, 2018
Simplicity, Like President like VP.

PMB/PYO till 2023 when I will take over from them.

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Osinbajo At APC Ward Congress In Eti Osa, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 05, 2018
Apc really does not have that people vibe...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo At APC Ward Congress In Eti Osa, Lagos (Photos) by 6660M0666: 7:48pm On May 05, 2018
Buhari government is different and will not is an old story. Tell us a new one.

He doesn't steal, but where are the proofs that he doesn't steal in terms of the Capital Project undertaken by his administration?

The country is in perpetual economic quagmire and at the acme of hardship, and the President thought the best thing to do is to buy fighter jets without the consent of the House. As if it were a matter of utmost importance and dire emergency.

The Man, Osibanjo, has been successfully subdued by the evil mechanism of politics

A shame!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo At APC Ward Congress In Eti Osa, Lagos (Photos) by johnmartus(m): 8:11pm On May 05, 2018
Well still better than PDP party

10 Likes

Re: Osinbajo At APC Ward Congress In Eti Osa, Lagos (Photos) by pode(m): 8:16pm On May 05, 2018
johnmartus:
Well still better than PDP party
For your mind now you think you make sense

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo At APC Ward Congress In Eti Osa, Lagos (Photos) by Skepticus: 9:18pm On May 05, 2018
cool

Unimpressed.

From the attitude of Nigerians sampled, it doesn't appear to me that a lot of Nigerians have learnt lessons from the evil parties bestowed on them since '99

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo At APC Ward Congress In Eti Osa, Lagos (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 9:18pm On May 05, 2018
Wearing white for the fist time

Fake pastor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo At APC Ward Congress In Eti Osa, Lagos (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:18pm On May 05, 2018
Useless government that will be sent packing next year

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo At APC Ward Congress In Eti Osa, Lagos (Photos) by Landforce1: 9:20pm On May 05, 2018
I like this vp, I only hate his party and boss

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo At APC Ward Congress In Eti Osa, Lagos (Photos) by Meajor(m): 9:20pm On May 05, 2018
Watching 2019 unfolds with 3D

Meanwhile

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo At APC Ward Congress In Eti Osa, Lagos (Photos) by tectonotimes: 9:20pm On May 05, 2018
Whether PDP likes it or not, APC government is coming back come 2019. Click on the first link on my signature to learn the contemporary dynamics of export trade.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo At APC Ward Congress In Eti Osa, Lagos (Photos) by Daviddson(m): 9:21pm On May 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Useless government that will be sent packing next year
Deep down your mind you know Makarfi that you're supporting cannot win PDP primary.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo At APC Ward Congress In Eti Osa, Lagos (Photos) by SirBami: 9:22pm On May 05, 2018
like boss like his vice
Re: Osinbajo At APC Ward Congress In Eti Osa, Lagos (Photos) by Pabloosas(m): 9:22pm On May 05, 2018
Re: Osinbajo At APC Ward Congress In Eti Osa, Lagos (Photos) by Meajor(m): 9:23pm On May 05, 2018
tectonotimes:
Whether PDP likes it or not, APC government is coming back come 2019. Click on the first link on my signature to learn the contemporary dynamics of export trade.
na by force.... Go teach Buhari and him pikin d export trade.... Na pple like una dem suppose export go somalia

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo At APC Ward Congress In Eti Osa, Lagos (Photos) by Macnnoli4(m): 9:28pm On May 05, 2018
Ok. What a happy APC family smiley
Re: Osinbajo At APC Ward Congress In Eti Osa, Lagos (Photos) by Debazent: 9:28pm On May 05, 2018
Pastor osunbande himself

Meanwhile check below
Re: Osinbajo At APC Ward Congress In Eti Osa, Lagos (Photos) by hushpapi(m): 9:29pm On May 05, 2018
Every country in the world that is 95% free from corruption under go this same thing. Thing will be difficult whenever something good is about to happen, you don’t just expect it to happen in the twinkle of an eye. Read the story of Ghana, Rollins end up killing the corrupt leaders and ask their country to go back to farming, China hung each corrupt leaders and work on their economy despite the hardship.

One thing you should know is that even if the president of a country have a good intention to change things, the people of his cabinet still have to support him. The so called senate and reps of this country are the error we have. yaradua had a good intention and was eliminate on a solo, Jonathan was decieved by the senate and reps, they earn his trust and still let him down. Buhari have learnt from all this and not ready to trust the senate that’s why he keep making changes. It’s hard to know who to trust in that cabinet cause that’s where Nigeria number one problem lies.

Most of them have spent longer than buhari on the government seat still they are never satisfied with what they have stole. They read the mind of Nigerians through media to know who support them or be against them.

If Nigerians really want change then let start from the senates and reps.

6660M0666:
Buhari government is different and will not is an old story. Tell us a new one.

He doesn't steal, but where are the proofs that he doesn't steal in terms of the Capital Project undertaken by his administration?

The country is in perpetual economic quagmire and at the acme of hardship, and the President thought the best thing to do is to buy fighter jets without the consent of the House. As if it were a matter of utmost importance and dire emergency.

The Man, Osibanjo, has been successfully subdued by the evil mechanism of politics

A shame!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo At APC Ward Congress In Eti Osa, Lagos (Photos) by NSK4U(m): 9:36pm On May 05, 2018
APC should end herdsmen killings and bring the past and present evil perpetrators to book......

let them stop warming up every time for 2019...

lest I forget;

let PDP come back plz, I like looting government than bloodshedding government.
thank u

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo At APC Ward Congress In Eti Osa, Lagos (Photos) by raphaeladeyele: 9:42pm On May 05, 2018
Simplicity
Re: Osinbajo At APC Ward Congress In Eti Osa, Lagos (Photos) by emmasege: 9:46pm On May 05, 2018
Thought the lying short man was from Ijebu land. APC and their chameleon lifestyle.
Re: Osinbajo At APC Ward Congress In Eti Osa, Lagos (Photos) by uba1991: 9:47pm On May 05, 2018
NSK4U:
APC should end herdsmen killings and bring the past and present evil perpetrators to book......

let them stop warming up every time for 2019...

lest I forget;

let PDP come back plz, I like looting government than bloodshedding government.
thank u
mr man use ur brain pls. No government has shed blood the way pdp did in 2013/2014. Pdp will NEVER come back
Re: Osinbajo At APC Ward Congress In Eti Osa, Lagos (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 10:15pm On May 05, 2018
Fake Pastor, APC scammer.
Re: Osinbajo At APC Ward Congress In Eti Osa, Lagos (Photos) by ademusiwa3r: 11:19pm On May 05, 2018
h
Re: Osinbajo At APC Ward Congress In Eti Osa, Lagos (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:39pm On May 05, 2018
He's loved by all.
Re: Osinbajo At APC Ward Congress In Eti Osa, Lagos (Photos) by livinglion(m): 11:39pm On May 05, 2018
A mere commissioner , have you blame GEJ, PDP and previous governments today?
Please do that before you go to bed if you have not done it today.
Re: Osinbajo At APC Ward Congress In Eti Osa, Lagos (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:49pm On May 05, 2018
All the best to them.
Re: Osinbajo At APC Ward Congress In Eti Osa, Lagos (Photos) by Dave0116(m): 7:52am On May 06, 2018
I saw him yesterday.... there was no single soldier in his entourage.....just ordinary police everywhere
Re: Osinbajo At APC Ward Congress In Eti Osa, Lagos (Photos) by Bari22: 8:11am On May 06, 2018
He looks humble, PMB/PYO till 2023

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo At APC Ward Congress In Eti Osa, Lagos (Photos) by prosnadis(m): 8:26am On May 06, 2018
Keep quiet
allanphash7:
Wearing white for the fist time

Fake pastor
Re: Osinbajo At APC Ward Congress In Eti Osa, Lagos (Photos) by Bobbycastrol007(m): 11:16am On May 06, 2018
Skepticus:
cool

Unimpressed.

From the attitude of Nigerians sampled, it doesn't appear to me that a lot of Nigerians have learnt lessons from the evil parties bestowed on them since '99

U are still living in the past....open your eye

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala / NAF Kills Terror Kingpins, 100 Others In Borno / Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.