Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,305 members, 7,846,360 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Mode 9 And Ruggedman - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mode 9 And Ruggedman (2533 Views)

M.i.'s Emancipation - Should Mode9 And Ruggedman Hang Their Boots? / Eedris And Ruggedman Collabo. Koleyewon Lyrics / Freestyle(trybesmen) And Ruggedman(who Raps Better) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Mode 9 And Ruggedman by mailmalc(m): 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2007
@eldee
Ezeoku  true talk . I lov both of em but 9 is off d hook. Different strokes for different folks i enjoy punchlines and the art of story telling (that is where ruggedman comes to play).

Please Check Mode's Intro and try search for Bathroom Cypher on YOUTUBE where he spat these lines like an angered lion.

Am nice  .  . no reply this is bait
fans anticipate / the all time great
undefeated super lyrical heavy weight

I thought i told you foes (fours)
i don't do battle.   .  i only win wars
You just fighting For a Lost Course
I suggest u men.   .   . all pause

You not ill you got chronic SIMPLICITY
u don't want beef ya'll want PUBLICITY
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Mode 9 And Ruggedman by javalove(m): 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2007
I think the illiest and the realiest rapper in this country is mode 9. He spits rhymes way beyond human imagination. He is soo intelligent and it shows in his flows. Ruggeee, what, ? He says nothing new and his rhymes are too much on the surface. I cant rap but i can write better rhymes than he does. Dont u guys ever compare IX with that guy again ooooo,

"I tot i told you all, I dont do battlle, I only win wars, !!!
You just fighting for a lost cause, "
Re: Mode 9 And Ruggedman by playmate(f): 7:16am On Dec 19, 2007
mode9 cnt b compared wit ruggedman cs he's better dan ruggedman,his lyrics re nt full of shit nd his flows re bam.i dnt see any rapper in naija contendin wit him,he's outstandin

(1) (2) (Reply)

LYRICS: Justin Bieber – Sorry + (MP3) / Whose Artist Would You Like To Meet? / Iyogogo, Onyeka Onwuenu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.