Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Mode 9 And Ruggedman - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mode 9 And Ruggedman (2522 Views)

M.i.'s Emancipation - Should Mode9 And Ruggedman Hang Their Boots? / Eedris And Ruggedman Collabo. Koleyewon Lyrics / Freestyle(trybesmen) And Ruggedman(who Raps Better) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mode 9 And Ruggedman by ov: 4:23pm On Mar 16, 2007
men people someone sent me mode 9's album- pentium ix. men i have never listened to a nigerian flow so well. THIS GUY IS OFF THE HOOK, STRAIGHT OUT OF THE OVEN & STILL STEAMING HOT. the only9ja misucian greater than him HAS TO BE THE ABAMI EDA.

MY advise to you all GET  THE ALBUM. from pentium ix to spazmodic its all STEAMING HOT.

WARNING: NEVER LISTEN TO THE ALBUM WITHOUT A FAN OR AN AC BLOWING YOU. DEM IT"LL ROAST YOU

ruggedman na just noice maker
Re: Mode 9 And Ruggedman by hola2ng(m): 4:39pm On Mar 16, 2007
Re: Mode 9 And Ruggedman by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2007
Why dont you check out his recent Album titled One amongst many It's the bomb
www.myspace.com/modenine

at least he came down to some people's leven in some traks there
Re: Mode 9 And Ruggedman by busygirl(f): 11:42pm On Mar 19, 2007
Believe me, modenizzy is d best rapper i've seen next 2 him bouqui.
Re: Mode 9 And Ruggedman by chukky76(m): 11:36pm On Mar 20, 2007
@busygirl
oh my God you murdering the lyrics. its ok. the words are actually

i emerge from the mist a lyricist with the urge
to start a movement, so all you real heads converge,
so we can purge the industry, like we fed them laxatives,
cash flow, only real rappers will see stacks of it,
relax a bit , i know you feeling edgy because you rhyme right?
you got the lemon and the torch i got the lime light
read the sign right before you battle M.O.D because when i'm done i'm a sign right on your P.O.P
i'm on T.O.P, bite me and suffer indigestion, you are not objective like multiple choice questions, you buying ass like you patronizing hoes
i'm killing foes, leaving them f@@ked up like free shows,
like ill bliss and em, i'm a thoroughbred breed , and theres a need for you to take your leave,
like the neighbourhood dope man selling wet weed,
stay like jodeci and stand the risk of getting jet li'd

@ov
you need to get malcolm ix and e pluribus unum. there are all classics. tell your friend to send them to you else maybe i could upload for you but my connections is freaking slow

personally my best tracks are360 poetry
gentle wind
germs
pain
spazmodic
my overall best is pain
Re: Mode 9 And Ruggedman by ov: 12:26am On Mar 21, 2007
chukky NA WA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! U need to hear fellow nigerians and naija girls. MEN mode nizzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy is HOT
Re: Mode 9 And Ruggedman by ov: 12:27am On Mar 21, 2007
I MEANT STEAMING HOT
Re: Mode 9 And Ruggedman by busygirl(f): 1:11am On Mar 21, 2007
whatever chukky76. Most importantly, u got ma idea.
Re: Mode 9 And Ruggedman by chukky76(m): 9:22pm On Mar 21, 2007
hey busygal i aint ragging on you. any fan of modenines my friend, so dont sweat it gal, i got your back

my best line from "pain" is
"and now the world remembers you as the one who got slain,
suffocated by the fumes , from my verbal flames"
Re: Mode 9 And Ruggedman by kosikosi: 1:56am On Mar 23, 2007
@chukky76

saw ur post on african hip hop, about ruggedman , does he have any award,

ruggedman Have gotten awards in Nigeria like 2003 FAME Awards for best new artist,2003 Award For Musical Excellence (AMEN) AWARDS 2003 Best new artist,best solo performance,best rap video and Artist of the year.2004 Nigerian Entertainment Awards for best solo performance.2004 AMEN AWARDS for best solo performance.2005 Kora All African Awards Nominee for Best Male Artist West Africa.2006 Hip Hop Artist of the year at the just concluded NIGERIA MUSIC AWARD held in London.
check out
http://www.nigeriamusicawards.com/

i love mode9 and ruggedman, am not really into hip hop sha, but cry and ruggedbaba are tight songs,
Re: Mode 9 And Ruggedman by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2007
Ruggedman is wack! he doesnt even know how to do krunk. wasnt he walking contrary to his skit at track one and the last track? he aint focused.
Mode nine is the tightest ever!
Re: Mode 9 And Ruggedman by kriskelat: 6:42pm On Mar 28, 2007
babaearly:

Ruggedman is wack! he doesnt even know how to do krunk. wasnt he walking contrary to his skit at track one and the last track? he aint focused.
Mode nine is the tightest ever!

I bet you ,ModeNine is the hottest rapper in naija just for now oooo bcuz better stars are risin real soon.
i listen to modenine's and rugged man's 'lastest album.
It was like Sh*t,Rugged Man is yappin(no rappin) trash.He's got nothing to give and i bet u,he will soon be out of lime light.
Imagine Ruggedman adding JaRule's Skit to his album.Thats is real nonsense.
I believe in Modenine alot although he's not a very good rapper or an hardcore rapper.

Re: Mode 9 And Ruggedman by youngdigi(m): 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2007
ov:

chukky NA WA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! U need to hear fellow nigerians and naija girls. MEN mode nizzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy is HOT
ov:

men people someone sent me mode 9's album- pentium ix. men i have never listened to a nigerian flow so well. THIS GUY IS OFF THE HOOK, STRAIGHT OUT OF THE OVEN & STILL STEAMING HOT. the only9ja misucian greater than him HAS TO BE THE ABAMI EDA.

MY advise to you all GET THE ALBUM. from pentium ix to spazmodic its all STEAMING HOT.

WARNING: NEVER LISTEN TO THE ALBUM WITHOUT A FAN OR AN AC BLOWING YOU. DEM IT"LL ROAST YOU

ruggedman na just noice maker
ov:

I MEANT STEAMING HOT

are u sure u are not Mode9 himself?? dat dickryding is marvelous
Re: Mode 9 And Ruggedman by ov: 2:21am On Mar 29, 2007
I aint mode 9 oooooooooo! But i'll soon be out. My stage name is MODE10 grin
Jokes apart, how many nigerians have up to 21 tracks on one album? even 2baba no get. AND REMEMEBER ALL 21 R HOT except tracks 1 and 12( becus they are intros and skits).
Re: Mode 9 And Ruggedman by blinx(m): 6:53pm On Mar 29, 2007
Rugged is a far better artist than mode 9. what made u say that ruggedman was beefing

mode 9. If dat's the, case we can as well say that mode 9 was beefing rugged in some of

his tracks especailly turon giwa. but i think the reason u say dat is becos u read the

interview where mode 9 reduced all those dat rap in piginn english to nothing. though he

went ahead to say dat he does not have problem with those that rap in pigin english becos

he was with rugged some days past and i think dat was why rugged said in his track that

the fact that he has u by his side does not mean he trust's u. look mode 9 drew the

first blood and u dont xpect a hip hop artist like rugged not to respond, cos we all know that
every rapper claims to be the baesr, if at all he was talking to mode 9. we all know
dat all the awards mode 9 won came from cry and the
video was what helped him.some days back freestyle won the best rap album, the same

award rugged won some years back and we all know dat freestyle and rugged do most of

thier rap in pigin, and all the real english rap rugged did in his new album murderd all

mode 9 rap. listening to rugged is pure pleasure, unlike some boring tracks by mode 9.
Rugged's album is the most anticipated rap album. Rugged is hot, that's why every body want's to feature him.
Re: Mode 9 And Ruggedman by blinx(m): 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2007
Rugged is a far better artist than mode 9. what made u say that ruggedman was beefing

mode 9. If dat's the, case we can as well say that mode 9 was beefing rugged in some of

his tracks especailly turon giwa. but i think the reason u say dat is  becos u read the

interview where mode 9 reduced all those dat rap in piginn english to nothing. though he

went ahead to say dat he does not have problem with those that rap in pigin english becos

he was  with rugged some days past and i think dat was why rugged said in his track that

the fact that he has u by his side does not mean he trust's u. look mode 9 drew the

first blood and u dont xpect a hip hop artist like rugged not to respond, cos we all know that
every rapper claims to be the baesr, if at all he was talking to mode 9. we all know
dat all the awards mode 9 won came from cry and the
video was what helped him.some days back freestyle won the best rap album, the same

award rugged won some years back and we all know dat freestyle and rugged do most of

thier rap in pigin, and all the real english rap rugged did in his new album murderd all

mode 9 rap. listening to rugged is pure pleasure, unlike some boring tracks by mode 9.
Rugged's album is the most anticipated rap album. Rugged is hot, that's why every body want's to feature him.
Re: Mode 9 And Ruggedman by ov: 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2007
Blinx. Na WA OOOOOOOOOOOOO! am sure u are rugged man himself grin
Anyway, if u listen to the instrumentation, lyrics and professionalism, MODE9 is thousands of miles ahead of rugged man. actually light years ahead. The guy just got international appeal, he is the real deal, he aint weak too so that gives him mass appeal. Shit he is the real deal.
Re: Mode 9 And Ruggedman by busygirl(f): 9:43pm On Mar 30, 2007
I am with u bro! Mode9 is d best thin dat az happened 2 rap music in naija.
Re: Mode 9 And Ruggedman by DeHero1: 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2007
Keep ruling.
You're called Rugged yet I appreciate your method.
Re: Mode 9 And Ruggedman by blinx(m): 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2007
OV i'm surely not Ruggedman, i'm only a fan, though his my name sake but no sentiments. Mode 9 i've listened to and i know his a very talented artist with some lyrics that have profound meaning, and enough rep in the hardcore circle, locally and to some xtend internationally, but i listen to music to get entertained and Ruggedman brings nothing but entertainment. I'm not a hardcore freak, and please take ur time and listen to ruggedybaba and u'll surely enjoy it.
Re: Mode 9 And Ruggedman by ov: 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2007
i think ruggedman is trying to be commercial but he is failing woefully! as for mode9, well, his rap is not commercial but to show how good he is he is making big doooooooosh (more than ruggedman). BEAT THAT IF YOU CAN

we just got to give the guy THUMBS UP!
Re: Mode 9 And Ruggedman by Viking: 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2007
I cannot say that Ruggedy baba flow rap better than Mode9 but all I can say is that Ruggedman is more of a musician and an entertainer than Mode9 and that was why Ruggedman is still on top.
Re: Mode 9 And Ruggedman by donjazzie(m): 11:59am On Nov 22, 2007
I'm a ruggedy fan.but truth be told a real and true Hip Hop head would go for the 9 especially with the E paribus Unum album.which is totally of the chain.
Re: Mode 9 And Ruggedman by kosovo(m): 12:15pm On Nov 22, 2007
MODE 9 is just there. he is nothing only VERY SOON WILL HE BECOME SOMETHING.
LET HIM KEEP FOOLING HIS YOUNG AGE grin grin grin grin grin
RUGGEDYBABA IS DA MAN. there is no two ways about it.

ALL HAIL THE MASTER [RUGGED MAN]
GET IT SRAIGHT DUDE
Re: Mode 9 And Ruggedman by busygirl(f): 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2007
lol. . . .ruggedman master, where? probably in his dreams shocked grin
Re: Mode 9 And Ruggedman by Fadajasi(m): 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2007
Hoss@poster,what do u mean,how many times has mode9 taken the award,ruggedman is known as the best in nigeria since 2003,what are we then talkin about?, have said this before and i wont want to say it again.
Re: Mode 9 And Ruggedman by busygirl(f): 11:08pm On Nov 24, 2007
All ruggedman's fans are noisemakers just as he is. . tongue grin
Re: Mode 9 And Ruggedman by Kress(m): 11:32am On Nov 26, 2007
men its only mode9 as far as im concerned,in naija thats bringing out the true definition of rap music,the rest are trying,but moddys description is still the clearest.TAKE FOR EXAMPLE,these few lines from his outro on epluribus unum.its titled who got the rhyme.
i spit fire,spit flame when i bombard
u dont wannit,then why u screaming unguard?
gambling with ur future and the whole nine yards
like playing poker from a fortune tellers tyro cards
no hosts barred when my pen scar paper
i got hands hanging in the air like water vapour
whan the mode is in the house danger,nah wordplay
use a chicken saying the grace not a vertebrae
so back up and let the ceiling kiss ur vertebrae
i do tracks the mellow way,kill em when i go deep
punchlines and metaphors, spit to ma broke leads
ure not GOD,only the most high when u smoke weed
now quote these show gun lyrics,on yo knees
before u stick urself likely face the japanese
i got wannabees stepping to me in wallabees
but i leave em stung,cuz i roll with a lotta bees.

that masterpiece contains all rap entities ranging from PUNCHLINES,METAPHORS,WORDPLAY,NAMEPLAY,SICK FLOW,name it.

When has ruggedy eva done such? when he succeds in writing lyrics that tight,then he can come back 2 face mode9
Re: Mode 9 And Ruggedman by OEPHIUS(m): 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2007
Okay for all of you who still compare rugged and mode are you not bored it is like the argument about Jay z and Nas they are both good so i just say they are the best in naija
Re: Mode 9 And Ruggedman by whateva(m): 8:43am On Dec 17, 2007
MODE9 NA BIG FOOL
RUGGED DEY TRY PASS 9.

I NOR KNOW HOW THE 9 DEY LOOK HIMSELF OOO.
Re: Mode 9 And Ruggedman by Fadajasi(m): 9:20am On Dec 17, 2007
Whateva dont worry,they know nothing about this,mode9 sef d bowl down for ruggedman.
Re: Mode 9 And Ruggedman by eldee(m): 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2007
In my opinion Mode is actually a really good rapper but I think he believes all he has to do is punchlines. If rap was only bout punchlines then the world's beat rapper will prolly be Cassidy or sumfin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

4kasibe, Shayo Bigiano, Shayo Durella, Koni Koni Luv. Download All Sax Versions / K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! / Compare Him With Wizkid And Olamide: Tell Me Who Is Really His Mentor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.