Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,076 members, 7,957,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:04 AM

Daddy Freeze Celebrates Tastebudz, His Missing Rib On His 42nd Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Celebrates Tastebudz, His Missing Rib On His 42nd Birthday (24330 Views)

Daddy Freeze Celebrates His Son's 7th Birthday (Photos) / TasteBudz 41st Birthday: Daddy Freeze Celebrates His Woman As She Marks Birthday / Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Celebrates Tastebudz, His Missing Rib On His 42nd Birthday by Amagite2: 9:10am On May 06, 2018
Controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze is 42 years today, May 6th, and he is celebrating his lovely wife, Benedicta Elechi for being his best gift from God.

He shared photos of them from the Headies awards last night and wrote;

"Live at the Headies......
-
In about 15 minutes I will be turning 42.... I got so many gifts this year, good gifts... But the best birthday gift, a gift only God himself can give a man is the gift of true love.
-
In one awesome package, The LORD himself blessed me with the best #Accolade and the most wonderful #Assurance. So wonderful that she wiped away many years of sorrow and replaced them with each day that counts.
-
When the #FreeTheSheeple
movement was nothing but an annoying movement barely audible on Instagram, with curses hurled at us at a 'per second billing' rate, she stood with me like a pillar. Its little wonder today, with the global recognition our movement has received and the change we have inspired, that her place as the First Lady of the #FreeNation is sealed.
-
Benedicta, aka @tastebudzng, thank you for being my missing rib, the best birthday gift I enjoy today and everyday we live.
-
You are my #ASSURANCE and my ACCOLADE all in one!
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/daddy-freeze-celebrates-his-missing-rib-on-his-42th-birthday.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Tastebudz, His Missing Rib On His 42nd Birthday by igho003(m): 9:11am On May 06, 2018
buy am Bentley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Tastebudz, His Missing Rib On His 42nd Birthday by Yommiefish(m): 9:17am On May 06, 2018
I join in Celebration

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Tastebudz, His Missing Rib On His 42nd Birthday by Yommiefish(m): 9:19am On May 06, 2018
Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Tastebudz, His Missing Rib On His 42nd Birthday by thesicilian: 9:20am On May 06, 2018
There's no such thing as true love.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Tastebudz, His Missing Rib On His 42nd Birthday by Cutehector(m): 11:31am On May 06, 2018
grin I like this man sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Tastebudz, His Missing Rib On His 42nd Birthday by Narldon: 11:31am On May 06, 2018

Attention! Attention!

Ladies please not every Guy that tells u "I Love You" are for Real.

Some just want to press your Breast.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Tastebudz, His Missing Rib On His 42nd Birthday by Vicjustice: 11:32am On May 06, 2018
Who are they?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Tastebudz, His Missing Rib On His 42nd Birthday by Nobody: 11:32am On May 06, 2018
Why did i even book space sef ?
Space for sale

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Tastebudz, His Missing Rib On His 42nd Birthday by GreatDreams: 11:33am On May 06, 2018
If you are not giving her Porsche Assurance....pls keep kwayet!

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Tastebudz, His Missing Rib On His 42nd Birthday by AnonymousIP: 11:34am On May 06, 2018
grin

MEET HIS FAMILY HERE + HIS 42ND BIRTHDAY CAKE: https://aprokogirl.com/4913/daddy-freeze-42nd-birthday/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Tastebudz, His Missing Rib On His 42nd Birthday by nanakgh(m): 11:35am On May 06, 2018
You found happiness, that's a lot more than these 'she's not your wife' pipu can say.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Tastebudz, His Missing Rib On His 42nd Birthday by BobJames1(f): 11:36am On May 06, 2018
My correct guy! God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Tastebudz, His Missing Rib On His 42nd Birthday by Preca(f): 11:36am On May 06, 2018
nice
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Tastebudz, His Missing Rib On His 42nd Birthday by granuloma: 11:36am On May 06, 2018
So he remembered God, I tot he was a Free thinker

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Tastebudz, His Missing Rib On His 42nd Birthday by Praktikals(m): 11:38am On May 06, 2018
Is his rib still missing?
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Tastebudz, His Missing Rib On His 42nd Birthday by Profcamsey(m): 11:39am On May 06, 2018
You will still miss another rib. Them never complete
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Tastebudz, His Missing Rib On His 42nd Birthday by RomeoEmpire(m): 11:44am On May 06, 2018
Narldon:

Attention! Attention!

Ladies please not every Guy that tells u "I Love You" are for Real.

Some just want to press your Breast.
I Love You. Seriously, it has nothing to do with the Breast.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Tastebudz, His Missing Rib On His 42nd Birthday by Ade3000yrs(m): 11:53am On May 06, 2018
I use to love this guy, I used to be a follower, but from one of his criticism of Majek Fashek Performance lately in a Church in Abuja, and judging from the leaks and holes on this article, I think I have to be more skeptical about this guy hidden agenda and motive. The Rest of his fan can follow while I keep my distance. I denounce my association with him from today hence.

I guess he is only been a street hatchet peddler. I believe what he does is only to identify big names and public figure, have them Mired and hop in to saddle on their incompetency to stardom Just like 50 Cent rose to stardom using the attack and fall of Jarule the big US rap artist. This guy is not sincere with his crusade. He is just another rat eyeing the cheese from the master looking for the best opportunity or waiting to take advantage of his big name rival mischief to strike. Considering that Nigeria is divided on the path ways of Religion and Tribalism. This guys flame tongue hurling and lashing has too many political cues undertone. I believe he is only hurling all these tongue lash and trumpet blowing for political and religious relevance just to fill is pocket with enough cash and put enough food on his own table not minding who dies or goes hungry out there nor whose ministry or venture goes down in blazes.

I always have these cropped adage that says, "Beware of a white cat who goes into the wild and forbidden forest at night to hunt for the black cat terrorising the villages and community, for by day when the white cat comes out having killed the black cat, it must have indoctrinated and ascended itself the title, color and rank of the black cat but this time more formidable and stronger. " Quote By Adewale Kelvin.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Tastebudz, His Missing Rib On His 42nd Birthday by eherbal(m): 11:53am On May 06, 2018
grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Tastebudz, His Missing Rib On His 42nd Birthday by IME1: 11:55am On May 06, 2018
He who is without sin cast the first stone
See to the log in your eye so you can remove the spec in another's eye
Judgment will start from the house of the Lord
If your brother is wrong correct him with love
Chide a brother between you two, if he does not listen, call 2 then the entire people then ostracise him, till he learns and returns to the fold

If you know you know

1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Tastebudz, His Missing Rib On His 42nd Birthday by Safiaa(f): 12:07pm On May 06, 2018
thesicilian:
There's no such thing as true love.
I agree. You can only truly love your kids

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Tastebudz, His Missing Rib On His 42nd Birthday by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 06, 2018
This woman is trying for managing Daddy Freeze and his loquaciousness.

She also tried for not meddling into Daddy Freeze and #Thesheeple palaver.

I hope sense will finally fall on Daddy freeze now that he is a year older
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Tastebudz, His Missing Rib On His 42nd Birthday by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:12pm On May 06, 2018
Dis guy na fool walahi!

Wit dat in mouth wet dey run like blender.

Somebody ex-wife na in "rib", ba?

Issokay!
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Tastebudz, His Missing Rib On His 42nd Birthday by tobillionaire(m): 12:13pm On May 06, 2018
so I shared same month with this mumu guy
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Tastebudz, His Missing Rib On His 42nd Birthday by Lordchuks23(m): 12:23pm On May 06, 2018
Ade3000yrs:
I use to love this guy, I used to be a follower, but from one of his criticism of Make Fashek Performance lately in a Church in Abuja, and judging from the leaks and holes on this article, I think I have to be more skeptical about this guy hidden agenda and motive. The Rest of his fan can follow while I keep my distance. I denounce my association with him from today hence

All what I know is that freeze is working for illumilati and his amis and objective is to destabilize Christianity and they know he can only archive that by using we youths against Christianity and I bet he will later decamp to Muslim and join forces against the house of Zion (Christias) just like Queen of England and this useless pope France,,,, Queen of England just decleard that is a direct descendant of Mohammed the terrorist that this so called Muslim are now worshipping

What I know is
Hushpupi, daddy freeze, kingtblack, wandy randy, ijoba sisun, silege and some Nigeria, south African and Tanzania musicians are all campaign for illumitati Africa so stop taking this bastards serious there all doing this for money and fame and there getting support for Rockfella illumilati foundation there amis is to create one world order

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Tastebudz, His Missing Rib On His 42nd Birthday by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 06, 2018
Even though Freeze is not my man, this is how responsible people dress. Not all those morons forming celebrities, appearing like motor Park touts in the name of being trendy.

Freeze and his woman are responsibly dress in this picture.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Tastebudz, His Missing Rib On His 42nd Birthday by perdollar(m): 12:53pm On May 06, 2018
eherbal:
I can see you've skipped your medications again boy. j hold your parents responsible.theyve raised you irresponsibly undecided
eherbal ko ebabalawo ni

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ezinne Anyaoha, Miss Nigeria 2013 Releases Stunning New Photos / Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation / Angela Okorie Shows Off Her New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.