Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" (33872 Views)

My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen / Lady Twerks In Church During Tithe And Offering / Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by Lumig: 2:00pm On May 06, 2018
nonye6194:

my own candidate remains his V.P. I know he isn't contesting against his boss but he remains a credible candidate who handled the helm of affairs better when Bubu was away for months on London.

With him, I believe our economy can get back on track, investors flow in, major developments completed and new ones carried out.

That's person that'll put service to fatherland first before greed and abuse of office powers.

The ones coming out to contest are all just opportunist candidates. with zero agenda for the progress of the nation.

Settling for a more realistic candidate, I'll go for Dakwambo of Gombe state.
... From frying pan to fire. We must be very careful who we for, so as not to worsen our situation
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by lexy2014: 2:01pm On May 06, 2018
brodalokie:

I rather be telling you about God's plan for your life...
do u even no Gods plan 4 ur life? Pls stick with d topic. My life isn't d topic of discussion. If u don't no d answer 2d question i asked, simply say so

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by Segeshow: 2:01pm On May 06, 2018
Retards! The guy who made the technology for you to be typing and exposing your blatant stupidity didn't pay any tithe. Einstein, Gates, Jobs, Wozniak , Medawar, Bernard,all great minds who the world owes a great deal developing solutions to mankind's problems, are role models and mentors to scientists in the first world. Who Daddy GO epp? Keep wallowing in self-deceit you religious bigots. You will be shocked to see so called atheists and moslems make heaven.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by davies123: 2:02pm On May 06, 2018
stinggy:
Big thief!
Tithing now is being attached to longevity grin
Never thought I would one day call this man a thief. Bishop Oritsejafor, a man I so much loved and respected. How are the mighty fallen cry cry cry

He had never fallen your eyes were not just opened back then

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by nonye6194: 2:05pm On May 06, 2018
Lumig:
... From frying pan to fire. We must be very careful who we for, so as not to worsen our situation

Politics is the choice between the lesser of two evils.
George Orwell
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by Davoski222: 2:07pm On May 06, 2018
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by sunnybobonwa: 2:08pm On May 06, 2018
John Wycliffe, Theologian, Reformer, Teacher at Oxford in England, Translated the bible from Vulgate into vernacular English (The Wycliffe Bible) had this to say also:

“why curates are so severe in exacting tithes, since Christ and his apostles took no tithes, as men do now ; neither paid them, nor even spoke of them, either in the Gospel or the Epistles, which are the perfect law of freedom and grace. But Christ lived on the alms of holy women, as the Gospel telleth ; and the apostles lived...
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by godofuck231: 2:08pm On May 06, 2018
I pay my tithe to my mother for her upkeep, and I've been in the line of duty and fire for years and am in an enemy territory as I chat and am still alive, better come kill me your self cus mercy says no, so who are you?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by Bahddo(m): 2:08pm On May 06, 2018
brodalokie:

The Bible is not subject to politics. The topic of tithe is not up for debate by politicians...

Are you a Christian?
What do you think? One of us is trying to explain something from the Bible, and the other (with an Islamic oath on his profile) has been hushing him with personal attacks.
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by Lumig: 2:16pm On May 06, 2018
nonye6194:

Politics is the choice between the lesser of two evils.
George Orwell
Good! "The devil known is better than the unknown angel" - Hama Tuma

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by brodalokie: 2:16pm On May 06, 2018
Bahddo:
What do you think? One of us is trying to explain something from the Bible, and the other (with an Islamic oath on his profile) has been hushing him with personal attacks.

Nice game. I'm not playing useless games with you. Find someone else. The word of God is not up for debate by politicians or any religious system. God is His own interpreter.

God wants us to tithe and give offerings and that's what we must do...
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by Okoyeebos: 2:19pm On May 06, 2018
brodalokie:

Nice game. I'm not playing useless games with you. Find someone else. The word of God is not up for debate by politicians or any religious system. God is His own interpreter.

Who did Jesus pay tithe to?
Who did the Apostles pay tithe to?
Do you know that adding to the word of God is a sin?

Br very careful of committing sin because your Pastors says so.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by obowunmi(m): 2:24pm On May 06, 2018
Tithes must have reduced in most churches.
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by brodalokie: 2:27pm On May 06, 2018
Segeshow:
Retards! The guy who made the technology for you to be typing and exposing your blatant stupidity didn't pay any tithe. Einstein, Gates, Jobs, Wozniak , Medawar, Bernard,all great minds who the world owes a great deal developing solutions to mankind's problems, are role models and mentors to scientists in the first world. Who Daddy GO epp? Keep wallowing in self-deceit you religious bigots. You will be shocked to see so called atheists and moslems make heaven.

With God there is no respecter of persons. If you go along with Satan, it automatically remove the covering of God and you will be subjected and oppressed under the law, that is your grace will drain.

I hope you know what's happening to some of these so called powerful men of recent? Just Google Trump and Putin alliance against the satanists and see where you stand...

The church of God has no business with the state but I thought you needed to know
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by consultancy: 2:29pm On May 06, 2018
daddy freeze has to be really very careful now. these men have become desperate, and desperate times call for desperate measures. they could send assassins after him

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by hoopLA: 2:32pm On May 06, 2018
brodalokie:

Is the biblical language annoying you?
Oga answer the question and stop being an idiot this Sunday

It is liars like you who will hide behind snide remarks when you really don't have anything to say.

Tell us where you got that nonsense you stated from.

Tell us where the new covenant approves of paying tithes with appropriate scripture.

Don't quote Matt 23:23 for obvious reasons.

Because Jesus was talking to Pharisees (who he later described as brood of vipers) and he made reference to the Law.

Waiting.

No dodging the issue. Stick to the argument

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by brodalokie: 2:33pm On May 06, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Who did Jesus pay tithe to?
Who did the Apostles pay tithe to?
Do you know that adding to the word of God is a sin?

Br very careful of committing sin because your Pastors says so.

You think you're equal with the office of Jesus or the apostles now?
I'm not sorry for you at all...
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 06, 2018
crooked pastor!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by Okoyeebos: 2:36pm On May 06, 2018
brodalokie:

So, the Apostles are exempted from "Biblical instructions"?
Use your brain na.

Sorry for your ignorant self.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by jamace(m): 2:37pm On May 06, 2018
The chief exploiter of the brethren has come o. grin
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by hoopLA: 2:37pm On May 06, 2018
brodalokie:

It is block headed idiots like you who make the Bible a burden to understand.

You have not convinced anyone why your so called position stands. It is to be forming one kind of pseudo authority on a matter on whose depth you are obviously shallow.

Yes the word of God is up for debate. As long as false teachers like Oritsejafor still abound. If the Bereans could dispute what Paul said to them, (I.e. not taking it hook, line and sinker, but going to do their own research to confirm if it is true),then who are you to say we can't question what thieves like Oritsejafor say?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by brodalokie: 2:38pm On May 06, 2018
hoopLA:

Oga answer the question and stop being an idiot this Sunday

It is liars like you who will hide behind snide remarks when you really don't have anything to say.

Tell us where you got that nonsense you stated from.

Tell us where the new covenant approves of paying tithes with appropriate scripture.

Don't quote Matt 23:23 for obvious reasons.

Because Jesus was talking to Pharisees (who he later described as brood of vipers) and he made reference to the Law.

Waiting.

No dodging the issue. Stick to the argument

If you sabi Matthew 23:23 what do you want to debate again?
Are you trying me?
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by hoopLA: 2:39pm On May 06, 2018
brodalokie:

Answer the question. You won't.

It is just st these empty veiled threat and scare tactics up and down.

Tell us where Jesus collected tithe that would make you justify why these lying thieveing pastors are collecting.

You are an obvious empty head because you don't have answers apart from Malachi 3:10

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by hoopLA: 2:41pm On May 06, 2018
brodalokie:

If you sabi Matthew 23:23 what do you want to debate again?
Are you trying me?
You are an obvious slowpoke. You are nobody.

Read theMatt23:23againby yourself, not what your liar pastor told you
But I sincerely doubt that you can do that since you are not very intelligent

Oga tell us where the new covenant told us to be paying tithe.
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by JUBILEE2000: 2:42pm On May 06, 2018
engrjacuzzi:
some churches have made it a tradition of not helping or supporting a member during and after wedding once the member isn't a tithe payer.

Such places are not churches but cults
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by Geesaintagape: 2:43pm On May 06, 2018
See thief. Ayor stop using logic to achieve ur selfish desire.
God will punish satan sad
Tithe n sabbat which is older. U chose to dig into tithe cos money is involve. God observed sabbath Gen 2v1,2.it also appeared in 10 commandment. Y didnt tithe appeared.
All laws were made for the Jews not xtians including Sabbath n tithe

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by brodalokie: 2:44pm On May 06, 2018
hoopLA:

It is block headed idiots like you who make the Bible a burden to understand.

You have not convinced anyone why your so called position stands. It is to be forming one kind of pseudo authority on a matter on whose depth you are obviously shallow.

Yes the word of God is up for debate. As long as false teachers like Oritsejafor still abound. If the Bereans could dispute what Paul said to them, (I.e. not taking it hook, line and sinker, but going to do their own research to confirm if it is true),then who are you to say we can't question what thieves like Oritsejafor say?

So you want to debate again over a ritual more than 6,000 years old now?
If pastor oritsejafor is a false teacher? well, this topic is not the one you can hold against him
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 06, 2018
Jesus was an activist. Jesus fought against the Bankers.

They turned the Temple to banks where they make money, the Sun of Man stepped in there as a real activitist and tore down the place and chased the scribes and bankers away.

The Jesuit decided to infuse Tax into Politics and Tax sorry Tithe into Churches and Religions, now Christianity has been hijacked by another set of bankers called Pastors, and no money is going through Europe to Switzerland where it disappears to the 33, now they want to use Islam to destroy their own creation, called Christianity, and Islam though creation is doing a great job wiping our Christian countries and when the time comes, the new Religion will be announced.

The Prime Creator can not be found in Religions, it does not need to. Religions are just tools for MK Ultra. But one is allowed to use it to maintain peace on the planet and chop some money too.

Pastor Ayo, please carry on the fraud.
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by JUBILEE2000: 2:46pm On May 06, 2018
brodalokie:

Are u a beneficiary of the fraudulent doctrine of tithing in Christianity?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by openmine(m): 2:47pm On May 06, 2018
Thought there was going to be an ounce of reasoning in his statement....alas as usual,I was not surprised but disappointed when I read the part where he related tithe payment to the garden of eden.....

Initially, I thought most of the ministers of the gospel where being erroneous.... Now I can confidently say that most of these pastors are hell bent on twisting and manipulating the scriptures to suit their selfish pursuit!

I only have nothing but pity for the gullible and greedy believers who believe such trash simply because they were promised a ten fold blessing once they tithe.....
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by tbanj07(m): 2:47pm On May 06, 2018
Is it just my thoughts or did God lied when He said man would die if they eat from the tree of good and evil? Out of which they didn't die immediatelybut their eyes were opened
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by wyt(m): 2:47pm On May 06, 2018
greatface:
grin

Why is it that almost if not all the Pentecostal pastors are after tithe.

It seems they can't do without tithe, women and being worshiped by their sheep/members.

Am still searching for one of them that will earn my respect.

grin

My dear there are some. Pastor Gbile Akanni has being preaching this for long. Also pastor Tunde Bakare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo / Bishop Sam Zuga Unveils World Wonders Water In Gboko, Benue (Photos) / Crossing Your Legs In Church, Is It Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.