Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) (74660 Views)

Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) / Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. / Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by bigCassava: 11:29am On May 06, 2018
uloma okorocha-nwosu and her hubby chief nwosu loved up and slays before Sunday service together .

https://chikasom..com/2018/05/rochas-okorochas-daughter-hubby-loved.html?m=1

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by ISLAMBAD: 11:39am On May 06, 2018
Ndi be Nwosu. This one wants to succeed his father in law as a governor, they want to suck IMO state dry like their Father in law Rochas did .

Come 2019, both Rochas, his son-inlaw,Uche Mmadumere his deputy, in fact anything that has come in contact with Rochas and APC shall be disgraced out of Imo state govt house .

Heartless people that have turned governance into family business

262 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by sweerychick(f): 12:01pm On May 06, 2018
Beautiful, cute and lovely looking couple kiss

Sorry I am just being sarcastic tongue

45 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by BeijinDossier: 12:01pm On May 06, 2018
See the fat ugly old woman with his short toy bed-mate. Even if Okoroawusa handed me his state allocation I wouldn't still touch this fat disgusting dirty-looking old woman. The guy is classless and tasteless. cheesy

Below is how beautiful and clean a woman should look.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:04pm On May 06, 2018
Rochas wants to turn my Darling Imo state into a family affair embarassed

Senator Samuel Anyanwu for Governor Imo state 2019

Any Nairalander based here in Maiduguri? grin Its Weekend lets chill grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 12:12pm On May 06, 2018
grin
Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by Shortyy(f): 12:12pm On May 06, 2018
Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by gurunlocker: 12:12pm On May 06, 2018
Looks like Ameachi in the first picture...

23 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 06, 2018
With all the money, she still looking like a razz stuffed hippopotamus.

Pls, what's being slayed here ??

27 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by sorry1(m): 12:14pm On May 06, 2018
With all the money she still looks dirty to me.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by Olalan(m): 12:14pm On May 06, 2018
Enjoying free government money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by Leopantro: 12:15pm On May 06, 2018
the many properties of Uche Nwosu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HakFhs_euoY

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 06, 2018
No be this one Okoroawusa want make he succeed him?

He even resembles Amaechi.

But I'm not sure he has what it takes to rule Imo state

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by dadavivo: 12:15pm On May 06, 2018
Look at the fat thing with her gold digger

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by abbeyty(m): 12:16pm On May 06, 2018
Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by CharleyBright(m): 12:16pm On May 06, 2018
What's my concern in how they dress waka go to church ?? Who dem epp??
Abeg make them park well joor!!!

7 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by mpianya39(m): 12:16pm On May 06, 2018
This one na huz boi na undecided undecided

12 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by Buikechukwu35(m): 12:17pm On May 06, 2018
embarassed what so special about this fools

6 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by hAlexandro(m): 12:17pm On May 06, 2018
Shortyy:
Rubbish
you look quite Exquisite
Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by Amarabae(f): 12:18pm On May 06, 2018
She doesn't look healthy.
Mtcheeww

9 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by tiger28: 12:18pm On May 06, 2018
BeijinDossier:
See the fat ugly old woman with his short toy husband. Even if Okoroawusa handed me his state allocation I wouldn't still touch this fat disgusting dirty-looking old woman. cheesy
pls tender your pic asap since you are so habdsome. Its ALWAYS the ugly ones that talk like this. Though am not okorocha's fan.

6 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by Yuneehk(f): 12:18pm On May 06, 2018
gurunlocker:
Looks like Ameachi in the first picture...
Exactly, especially with the cap. Had to read the heading to be sure it wasn't him

4 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by Pentools(m): 12:19pm On May 06, 2018
bigCassava:
uloma okorocha-nwosu and her hubby chief nwosu loved up and slays before Sunday service together .

https://chikasom..com/2018/05/rochas-okorochas-daughter-hubby-loved.html?m=1

The IMO state governor in advance.
If IMO state dare allows this okoroawusa man accomplish this his mission of turning IMO state government to family affair then I will know IMO state and her citizens are mad and under a strong spell.

10 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by itchie: 12:19pm On May 06, 2018
Okorocha's daughter is UGLY!!!!!!!!!

10 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by IAMBlesssed(f): 12:19pm On May 06, 2018
[quote author=BeijinDossier post=67324749]See the fat ugly old woman with his short toy husband. Even if Okoroawusa handed me his state allocation I wouldn't still touch this fat disgusting dirty-looking old woman. cheesy[/quo

You are too rude. Learn some manners please..

3 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by BeijinDossier: 12:20pm On May 06, 2018
@tiger28, see another confirmation of what I just said. cheesy

sorry1:
With all the money she still looks dirty to me.

itchie:
Okorocha's daughter is UGLY!!!!!!!!!

Amarabae:
She doesn't look healthy.
Mtcheeww

dadavivo:
Look at the fat thing with her gold digger

Magnifik18:
With all the money, she still looking like a razz stuffed hippopotamus.

Pls, what's being slayed here ??

coluka:
All I see is an ugly fat woman

8 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 12:20pm On May 06, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Rochas wants to turn my Darling Imo state into a family affair embarassed

Senator Samuel Anyanwu for Governor Imo state 2019

Any Nairalander based here in Maiduguri? grin Its Weekend lets chill grin

Chill for Boko Haram State, you wan make them use Bomb comot person head?

12 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by oyetunder(m): 12:21pm On May 06, 2018
lipsrsealed upon all the wealth...this life, even the daughters of palm wine tappers in their cheap wrappers display beauties enviable globally.

8 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by BanevsJoker(m): 12:21pm On May 06, 2018
Fatty acid and glycerol.
Re: Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) by coluka: 12:21pm On May 06, 2018
All I see is an ugly fat woman

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) / This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria / Tinubu Undergoes Second Surgery In US Hospital, Returns To UK On Crutches - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.