Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Yakubu Dogara Pictured In His Farm - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Dogara Pictured In His Farm (48961 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) / Yakubu Dogara Receiving PDP Nomination Forms (Photo) / Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Dogara Pictured In His Farm by olasco18(m): 6:08pm On May 06, 2018
Our flat head brothers.. D jews descendants..wil b busy planting weed....dats y they lack emplotuode
Re: Yakubu Dogara Pictured In His Farm by davicto: 6:17pm On May 06, 2018
stephenduru:
The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Federal Republic of Nigeria, Rt. Hon. Yakubu Dogara, pictured spending time in his farm on Saturday, May 5.

One word for him

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/speaker-dogara-pictured-spending-time.html?m=1
:i must be politicia.... infact I must to make money..see hw him fresh..
Re: Yakubu Dogara Pictured In His Farm by hollywater: 7:00pm On May 06, 2018
OneCorner:
Our flat headed brodas will have something contrary to say
Yes he is smiling after seeing how the Crops in his farm is growing right?While his Fulanies herdsmen has destroyed our own crops down here.The go to ban cut the Yams down for their Cows to feed on.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Pictured In His Farm by Pat081: 8:30pm On May 06, 2018
So dis is wer our money go to
Re: Yakubu Dogara Pictured In His Farm by Felixv: 9:04pm On May 06, 2018
This is where the 13++++ million naira running cost goes.
We are truly bleeped
Re: Yakubu Dogara Pictured In His Farm by Captain2324(m): 9:13pm On May 06, 2018
unknownsolja:
we are coming to destrohy your farm,pay us like hellrufai did or else...oh i forgot to ask are you a fulani man
ha nigeria
Re: Yakubu Dogara Pictured In His Farm by deolu2000(m): 9:39pm On May 06, 2018
The same that 2017 was padded so as to incorporate an irrigation system at govt cost right? One thing that I am sure about is that all Ill gotten wealth have a way of flying away at the appropriate time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Poll: Court Okays Suit Seeking To Disqualify Wike Over Birth Certificate / How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination / Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.