Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,357 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:28 PM

Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? (10929 Views)

Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? / Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age / Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by ladygudhead(f): 4:03pm On May 27, 2018
undecided Una go dey ask controversal question. Op na story u dey find.
Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by LordKO(m): 4:03pm On May 27, 2018
Valuableness of work doesn't negate importance of a wife.

3 Likes

Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 27, 2018
Your spouse should come first. It is why you have to choose carefully.

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by Mintayo(m): 4:05pm On May 27, 2018
Family comes first. Business and work will continue if or when you are gone, only your family will miss you and continue to think about you for life. You can always get another job if you lose one or start another business if one fails, but there is no substitute for your wife, kids.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by happy200(m): 4:05pm On May 27, 2018
What is the essence of this question when we all know that we need all of these to be happy?, dont put people into unneccsary test cos we all desire to have good job, husband/wife we can only manage life half way if we cant help it.

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by dratine(m): 4:06pm On May 27, 2018
SoapQueen:
My husband ofcourse!
God bless you
Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by Alejoc(m): 4:06pm On May 27, 2018
*Your Wife Is Your Wife*
A married couple was walking through a garden, suddenly a dog ran towards them.
They both knew it will bite them...
The husband lifted his wife to let the dog bite him rather than his sweetheart.
The dog stopped before them, unsure what to do, barked a little and ran away.
The husband put his wife down, expecting a hug and a few kind words of gratitude from her.
But his wife shouted "I've seen people throwing stones & sticks at dogs, this is the first time I see someone trying to throw his wife at a dog"

Moral: A Wife is a Wife

"No One ELSE Can MIS-UNDERSTAND a Husband Better, than a Wife."

Husband it is well. Take heart it is part of the challenges of being a husband.

HAPPY WORLDS HUSBAND DAY��‍♂...!

WOOOOPPSSS�!

2 Likes

Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 27, 2018
My wife no argument.
Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by Hotzone(m): 4:10pm On May 27, 2018
LordKO:
Valuableness of work doesn't negate importance of a wife.
Valuableness murder she wrote!

Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by GossipGirl1(f): 4:12pm On May 27, 2018
It depends on which will make you happier in the long run.

Some people aren't particularly interested in or suited for long term relationships. They prefer to do things their own way, in their own time. To them, marriage is confining and limiting. They get more fulfillment from their work. Their independence is hugely important to them.

Some people aren’t as passionate about their work, but live for the end of the day when they can get home to the person they love. They view work as a means to an end, not their purpose in life. They prefer the company of the one person they’ve chosen, and find that even everyday activities have more meaning when shared. Companionship and a constant support system is hugely important to them.

But there is one thing which is a fact that both work and marriage plays an important part in framing and moulding our lives in all possible ways. There is a need to strike an optimal balance between the two to make the most of our lives.

Instead of choosing between the two on the basis of importance, one should carry both their work and marriage mutually and with dignity.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by millionboi2: 4:13pm On May 27, 2018
nana228:
Years ago, I'd have said work but I've read a lot about people on their dying bed and most of them wished they spent more time with the people they love.

Personally, I think there should be a middle ground. None should suffer at the expense of the other.
u get sense.

Are still single?
Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 27, 2018
Hayormeah:

But a wife becomes a mother...
Yes they do. The type of wife you are determine the type of mother you will be. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by IamPlato(m): 4:14pm On May 27, 2018

I Will Feed Her With My Earnings but That Doesnt Mean My Job Is More Important
Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 27, 2018
Family first.
Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 27, 2018
There is no basis for comparison. Your business or work is never comparable to your wife. The moment it starts your home is on the brink of collapse.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by salford1: 4:21pm On May 27, 2018
Tpave:
As a family man, is your wife more important to you than your business or work or vice versa? I want men to sincerely answer this question. Women can also contribute.
My wife. She is my pillar of support after God.

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by Truthsbitter: 4:26pm On May 27, 2018
Even women/wives loves their mans/husbands money more than their men/husbands.

why should a man take a woman over his money?
Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by abdullkabar(m): 4:27pm On May 27, 2018
nana228:
Years ago, I'd have said work but I've read a lot about people on their dying bed and most of them wished they spent more time with the people they love.

Personally, I think there should be a middle ground. None should suffer at the expense of the other.
None should suffer at the expense of the other....that's the answer,they all are very important
I just hate it when people try to scale preference things like this just because they can't maintain the balance, all have their importance
its like comparing a maize plant,mango tree,flies and mushroom in an ecosystem.All occupies it's own separate niche perfectly!,à mango cannot play the role of a fly,likewise the rest....it all depends on striking a balance so one does not regret leaving it uncheck
Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by Tallesty1(m): 4:27pm On May 27, 2018
If you lose your job and stay too long before getting another, your wife will change, she may even leave but your job is got your back anytime. Now ask yourself this question, how many women can marry a jobless man? None but does your job care if you have a wife or not?

2 Likes

Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 27, 2018
jaychubi:
In life only God is more important than your source of income
u are too religious.. God is not an option because no body can Compare God with anything.. they are comparing your job and your spouse .
Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by CanadianEnginee(m): 4:41pm On May 27, 2018
BuddhaPalm:
Your wife is a "fair-weather friend", she's there when you are winning.

If you encounter any physical or financial misfortune, her attitude towards you will change.

Your work is what will feed you till the end of your days, and it is FAR more important than any woman.

Bro,that's the truth you just wrote there. I'm so fucking confused if I should get married then. It's sad.
Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by EmmyDJourno: 4:45pm On May 27, 2018
Balance your act between your hustle and love life, but truth be told your hustle comes first

Succeed continuously and your wife would love and respect you continuously

2 Likes

Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:46pm On May 27, 2018
then why did I set up my business or work 24/7 to put food on the table? please my wife to be will means alot to me. . she will be adore cos I know being a lady or a woman is not easy especially here in Nigeria. . .I salute all the women..God bless you all!
Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by ayaside(m): 4:48pm On May 27, 2018
They both important..Very important.There is no choice.Like asking who is favourite between your 2 kids.Some questions sha...
Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by CanadianEnginee(m): 5:05pm On May 27, 2018
salford1:

My wife. She is my pillar of support after God.

Wow. Bro, is she Nigerian?
Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by Hayormeah(f): 5:07pm On May 27, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Yes they do. The type of wife you are determine the type of mother you will be. Simple!

Most def!
Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by chiiraq802(m): 5:14pm On May 27, 2018
Who wife help?? grin.... My business bikooo!!!!
#moneymustbemade......
Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 5:21pm On May 27, 2018
That thing that give me the kind of money i need.women are not important to me.only my mother is important to me likewise some of my sisters.i love money and nothing can come between me and it,unless God

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by brodalokie: 5:22pm On May 27, 2018
Your business always of course
Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by DanielsParker(m): 5:23pm On May 27, 2018
My work is important
Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by Exponental(m): 5:30pm On May 27, 2018
I can't compare both. My wife is an asset to me not a liability while my work is also very important to me. She's my partner at work and my work's income keeps us stronger.
Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 27, 2018
It depends on how the woman in question loves/respects me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? / Starting A Baby On Solid Food / Am Tired Of Staying With My Parents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.