Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? (10837 Views)

Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? / Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age / Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by zabuur: 5:52pm On May 27, 2018
Personally, I used to work for a big private company in a state different from where my wife is (she works with FG). Getting her transfer might be difficult and even if it works, the local govt they might transfer her to might even be worse than when we are in different states. Really love my wife and after d birth of our daughter, decided to resign, move to where she is, with her support and God's interference, I am now a CEO of 2 limited liability companies earning far better than what I used to

4 Likes

Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by bukatyne(f): 5:58pm On May 27, 2018
NL with all or nothing instances.

Never a balance.

Interview a jobless family man and a successful overaged worried bachelor and tell us the most important.
Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by RexTramadol1: 6:01pm On May 27, 2018
Not that I'm bias but I will follow Rihanna that said.......

Work work work work work work!!! ;A
Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 27, 2018
Well, I'm not married yet but I know my hustle come FIRST before my Wife.
After all, she married me becoz I have a job.

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by hermesprogidy(m): 6:40pm On May 27, 2018
BuddhaPalm:
Your wife is a "fair-weather friend", she's there when you are winning.

If you encounter any physical or financial misfortune, her attitude towards you will change.

Your work is what will feed you till the end of your days, and it is FAR more important than any woman.
I cannot agree more. Work is man's best friend.
Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by Pataricatering(f): 6:40pm On May 27, 2018
SoapQueen:
My husband ofcourse!
have you read all what these dudes are saying - they will never put their wives over their work !

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by Pataricatering(f): 6:45pm On May 27, 2018
When you read opinions like these you really understand men are not worth any loyalty! A woman should not lose a wink of sleep over any men and at every point in a marriage should watch her back and always keep something to the side for a rainy day ! These men aren’t worth shit !

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 27, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

It does not depend on any type of wife.

For a man, the order of his priorities is.. His God, his career, his wife.
For a woman.. Her God, her home(husband), her career.

Career always come before wife for a man no matter how good his wife is, he shdnt be carried away by his wife's deeds.

The home comes before career for a woman no matter the kind of career she finds herself doing.

But the women of these days are getting it wrong by putting career first and many men are making mistakes by putting thier wives first.
Mehn, If you were close to me, I'd have orded two bottles of CHILLED star Radler for you.
You speak like the god's mouth piece, are you an Eze mmuo?

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by hermesprogidy(m): 7:01pm On May 27, 2018
Pataricatering:
When you read opinions like these you really understand men are not worth any loyalty! A woman should not lose a wink of sleep over any men and at every point in a marriage should watch her back and always keep something to the side for a rainy day ! These men aren’t worth shit !
Neither are women. Most posters here are postulating from experience. Most wives are only loyal to their stomach.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 27, 2018
princeking2:

Mehn, If you were close to me, I'd have orded two bottles of CHILLED star Radler for you.
You speak like the god's mouth piece, are you an Eze mmuo?
Lol
Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by DEBJOCH1(m): 7:26pm On May 27, 2018
GOD WILL PUNISH DEVIL WHEN YOU MARRY A NAGGING WIFE AND THEN LOSS YOUR SOURCES OF INCOME, THEN YOU WILL ASK YOUR SELF QUESTION WHY DID I GET MARRIED IN THE FIRST TIME, YOU WILL ALSO CONCLUDE BY SAYING THAT HAD I KNOW, I WOULD HAVE REMAIN SINGLE.

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by DEBJOCH1(m): 7:27pm On May 27, 2018
GOD WILL PUNISH DEVIL WHEN YOU MARRY A NAGGING WIFE AND THEN LOSS YOUR SOURCES OF INCOME, THEN YOU WILL ASK YOUR SELF QUESTION WHY DID I GET MARRIED IN THE FIRST INSTANCE? YOU WILL ALSO CONCLUDE BY SAYING THAT HAD I KNOW, I WOULD HAVE REMAIN SINGLE.

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by Bigdeeee: 7:35pm On May 27, 2018
Tpave:
As a family man, is your wife more important to you than your business or work or vice versa? I want men to sincerely answer this question. Women can also contribute.

Business and work of course.
Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by Edusouls(m): 8:11pm On May 27, 2018
hahahahahaha my people waiting we get nowadays na wives?
Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by Enesun30: 10:00pm On May 27, 2018
My wife is more important than any other thing.
Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by sexdoll: 10:05pm On May 27, 2018
Fųck the wifey...

She'll never be the main issue... no matter how much she tries.
Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 27, 2018
My wife abeg. She will know you inside out, your weakness and strength. The weak link of the so called business moguls you guys are referring to are their wives. Why not take time to choose and manage the person you spend the most time with? I believe it's my wife.
Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by lonelydora: 7:06am On May 28, 2018
Tpave:
As a family man, is your wife more important to you than your business or work or vice versa? I want men to sincerely answer this question. Women can also contribute.

One day your work will end, but your family is forever. Choose wisely

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by bless1015(m): 7:35am On May 28, 2018
sotall:
My first love is money
Second love is money
Third love is more money
Where does the money cone from? My work

After working and making money....you can have as many women as you want

Work first before any wife
am with u bro.more sense for ur brain
Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by mimimile93: 6:50pm On May 31, 2018
Tpave:

My business is, any day any time.
Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by mimimile93: 6:52pm On May 31, 2018
lonelydora:

One day your work will end, but your family is forever. Choose wisely
Op mentioned wife not family.. To me, wives are parasites.

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by lonelydora: 7:53pm On May 31, 2018
mimimile93:

Op mentioned wife not family.. To me, wives are parasites.

Excluding my lovely wife shaa. Mine is a helper and a planner
Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by Viking007(m): 8:14pm On May 31, 2018
hermesprogidy:

Neither are women. Most posters here are postulating from experience. Most wives are only loyal to their stomach.
cheesy
Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by mimimile93: 8:25pm On May 31, 2018
lonelydora:

Excluding my lovely wife shaa. Mine is a helper and a planner

Oga sorry I no no say ur wife na oyibo woman. Cos na only oyibo woman fit be all dis tins u mentioned.

Naija women are writeoff
Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by Tpave(m): 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
ladygudhead:
undecided Una go dey ask controversal question. Op na story u dey find.
lol grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? / Am Tired Of Staying With My Parents. / See What My Children Did To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.