Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? (10823 Views)

Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? / Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age / Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by Tpave(m): 2:23pm On May 06, 2018
As a family man, is your wife more important to you than your business or work or vice versa? I want men to sincerely answer this question. Women can also contribute.
Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:46pm On May 06, 2018
Your wife is a "fair-weather friend", she's there when you are winning.

If you encounter any physical or financial misfortune, her attitude towards you will change.

Your work is what will feed you till the end of your days, and it is FAR more important than any woman.

149 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by jaychubi: 7:49pm On May 06, 2018
In life only God is more important than your source of income

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 06, 2018
It will depend on the type of wife you have, but left to me I think business and work is more important if you have a materialistic wife but if you have a honest one that sticks even during bad times then yeah, these days its hard to see such in our generation.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 06, 2018
pcguru1:
It will depend on the type of wife you have, but left to me I think business and work is more important if you have a materialistic wife but if you have a honest one that sticks even during bad times then yeah, these days its hard to see such in our generation.
It does not depend on any type of wife.

For a man, the order of his priorities is.. His God, his career, his wife.
For a woman.. Her God, her home(husband), her career.

Career always come before wife for a man no matter how good his wife is, he shdnt be carried away by his wife's deeds.

The home comes before career for a woman no matter the kind of career she finds herself doing.

But the women of these days are getting it wrong by putting career first and many men are making mistakes by putting thier wives first.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 06, 2018
BuddhaPalm:

If you encounter any physical or financial misfortune, her attitude towards you will change.

Your work is what will feed you till the end of your days, and it is FAR more important than any woman.
Very correct!

@bolded... The very reason why most men will choose their mother over their wives a thousand times.

Mothers are rocks that are grounded by ur side no matter how hard ur trials can be.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 06, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

It does not depend on any type of wife.

For a man, the order of his priorities is.. His God, his career, his wife.
For a woman.. Her God, her home(husband), her career.

Career always come before wife for a man no matter how good his wife is, he shdnt be carried away by his wife's deeds.

The home comes before career for a woman no matter the kind of career she finds herself doing.

But the women of these days are getting it all wrong by putting career first and many men are making mistakes by putting thier wives first.
I see your point of view but I do not agree with it, but I get where that POV is coming from though and why it may make sense if looking at things from a traditional perspective.
Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by nana228(f): 8:24am On May 07, 2018
Years ago, I'd have said work but I've read a lot about people on their dying bed and most of them wished they spent more time with the people they love.

Personally, I think there should be a middle ground. None should suffer at the expense of the other.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by Tpave(m): 9:49pm On May 26, 2018
nana228:
Years ago, I'd have said work but I've read a lot about people on their dying bed and most of them wished they spent more time with the people they love.

Personally, I think there should be a middle ground. None should suffer at the expense of the other.
I think I will buy your idea but depends on the type of job or business the man does.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by Silentscreamer(f): 3:59pm On May 27, 2018
if he's responsible, the wife shuld come first before work.
Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by Turks: 3:59pm On May 27, 2018
Business obvs. You don’t see ‘workers’ owning private jets. Do you? Only business moguls own stuff like that. So yeah, business all the way.
Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by NwaNimo1(m): 3:59pm On May 27, 2018
Hmm....... see question.
Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by Mikeross62: 4:00pm On May 27, 2018
Work/business

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by jonadaft: 4:00pm On May 27, 2018
Both.
Don't ask me to choose.

Both is my choice already
Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by SoapQueen(f): 4:01pm On May 27, 2018
My husband ofcourse!

2 Likes

Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by Suko110(m): 4:01pm On May 27, 2018
They should go side by side, one should find a way to balance one with d other else on your dying bed you end up regretting, companionship is needed so is money to sustain it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by sotall(m): 4:01pm On May 27, 2018
My first love is money

Second love is money

Third love is more money

Where does the money cone from? My work

After working and making money....you can have as many women as you want

Work first before any wife

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:01pm On May 27, 2018
My work/Business
Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 27, 2018
A WORKING wife that makes things WORKgrin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 27, 2018
Work/business. Thunder fire wife.

3 Likes

Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by oismail(m): 4:01pm On May 27, 2018
This is where house wives see joy
Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by Xavier5(m): 4:01pm On May 27, 2018
Wife (that is if she is worth it or else....) before Career.
She is the bone of my bone and the flesh of my flesh. She is me in another form.

Family first dear.

8 Likes

Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by roqrules04(m): 4:01pm On May 27, 2018
If your business/work is not bringing good returns for you do you think your wife will be happy?.

As for me i will give my business 55% and my wife 45% smiley

Taink you

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by dotcomnamename: 4:01pm On May 27, 2018
My Wife kiss

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by jaxxy(m): 4:01pm On May 27, 2018
Ideally it shud be my wife. I said ideally cos it depends on who u marry. Sm wives clearly shudnt be placed b4 ur work/business and i can explain later.
Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by soberdrunk(m): 4:02pm On May 27, 2018
angry
Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:02pm On May 27, 2018
Turks:
Business obvs. You don’t see ‘workers’ owning private jets. Do you? Only business moguls own stuff like that. So yeah, business all the way.
you talk too much. Your business is your work
Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by KevinDein: 4:02pm On May 27, 2018
BuddhaPalm:

As depressing as this sounds this is the sad reality of present day marriages

3 Likes

Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by Hayormeah(f): 4:02pm On May 27, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Very correct!

@bolded... The very reason why most men will choose their mother over their wives a thousand times.

Mothers are rocks that are grounded by ur side no matter how hard ur trials can be.

But a wife becomes a mother...

2 Likes

Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by Hotzone(m): 4:02pm On May 27, 2018
A man must love his wife beyond material things so as the wife meanwhile it's the duty of a MAN to provide for his wife and family or else, he's an infidel!
Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by MaiconBest: 4:02pm On May 27, 2018
BuddhaPalm:

Nice talk shaa...but not all wives are fair weather friend, there are also sacrificial wives
Re: Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? by Raypawer(m): 4:03pm On May 27, 2018
grin grin Especially when you has small change and you don't. Then be ready

BuddhaPalm:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MUST WATCH: How To Organize A Nigerian Children's Party In London [video] / Is Being Married And Having Kids A Stumbling Block To One's Dreams And Goals. / See What My Children Did To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.