Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:17 PM

Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman (3903 Views)

Lesgupnigeria (WaleAgro) Is Not To Be Trusted❌❌❌!!!! / Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section / Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman by maasoap(m): 12:56am On May 18, 2018
Tyche:

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you. I never knew till this day that the accused has a legion of other handles.

Issokay.

Smart. Thanks.
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman by adisabarber(m): 6:52am On May 18, 2018
maasoap:

Thank you. Looks like they have reached some sort of agreement to bring in new investors so that he can be settled. How will you tell a real farmer like me that that two plots of scattered cassava farm paid you back your investment?

He should tell me a sellable lie.

That happens sometimes. Fraudsters sometimes take advantage of desperate victims. Some even become "catchers" for them.

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman by Philipolagoke: 9:48am On May 18, 2018
Good morning to everyone
I congratulate the OP for the successful harvest and also the accused for keeping to his promise and working through the tick and thin to make sure everything went well.

I have been watching events as it unfold since last year November as a Guest but I think it's time to bare my mind on happenings.

Taking you through the Memory Lane when it started in November, some were blaming the accused, while some supported OP, some stood neutral.
Not long we saw another sexcapades involving jethro and her students bringing comic relief to the whole incident.
Although much was expected of her as someone who is in the same industry as the accused to try and play a leadership role but unfortunately it was an avenue for her to settle scores with the accused trying to damage the reputation of the accused.

I am happy that there are mature minds on this section who always deem it fits to be responsible for others even if it's not their personal matter.

Nevertheless, I believe the accused should have located his haters according to the various comments on this thread.
I supported the ban of some children that are still not mature to use social media.
I can't really comprehend some of the above post. The OP posted that the accused is a trustworthy person and have visited his farm and someone is still writing rubbish.

However,my advice for the accused.
Always comminuicate with your partners no matter the situation of things so that they don't tag you scammer
communication is key here.
Now you know who your haters are.
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman by FKMagazine(m): 11:38am On May 18, 2018
GET CHEAP PUBLICITY VIDEOS FOR ALL YOUR CHURCH PROGRAMS & BUSINESSES THROUGH DIGITAL SIGNAGE.

Turn your handbills into attractive Animated Videos, we can also help to spread the video accros all social media platforms (Facebook,LinkedIn,Twitter,WhatsApp,blogs) reaching millions of people in the process boosting your church and business.
save yourself the stress of wasting a lot of money on printing, sharing fliers & pasting banners. FOR JUST 7k(video with background music) 12k(Video with voice over) we also send bulk SMS and build websites.

For more info call or whatsapp @ BISYOM Media on: 09073982244
www.bisyommedia.com
@bisyommedia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQkCPYMG_z0

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:52pm On May 19, 2018
Noted and thanks @philippolagoke
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman by jessybabe46(f): 11:59pm On May 20, 2018
Tyche:

Go to court and sue yourself bro, no offense
you are a big fool
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman by Tyche(m): 3:31pm On May 21, 2018
jessybabe46:
you are a big fool
Kindly intercourse yourself shameless, stinking motherfucking biatch
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:29am On May 22, 2018
Good morning people!

(1) (2) (Reply)

HELP !!! Am L Making A Big Mistake.(layers Birds) / Meet - Livestock Bulk/unit Buyer Here / Industrial Training (IT) Opportunity At A Farm In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.