Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" (61097 Views)

Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) / Police Arrest Herdsmen Who Allegedly Lured, Killed A Man In Anambra Forest / Boot Prints Left By Fulani Herdsmen Who Killed 2 Priests & 15 Others In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by africanusvu(m): 6:51am On May 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Keep quiet you don't just want the world to know the level of carnage you Fulani people are doing against innocent people in Nigeria.. the onus lies on you Fulanis to stop the killings and not in us stopping to expose your evil for the world to see ..
.shame on u cowards.d duty of Fulani's is to continue killing you.and ur duty is to continue exposing them to d world on social media until they wipe you people out.just minority Fulani killing u like flies and u at making cowardly nopise open soc media.Fight back if you people are men.come out.coward and defend ourselves and ur religion. Cowards

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by seunmsg(m): 6:52am On May 07, 2018
Fulanimafia and fiizznation should be able to help with the translation of what the herdsmen said in fulfude.n
Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by SalamRushdie: 6:57am On May 07, 2018
africanusvu:
.shame on u cowards.d duty of Fulani's is to continue killing you.and ur duty is to continue exposing them to d world on social media until they wipe you people out.just minority Fulani killing u like flies and u at making cowardly nopise open soc media.Fight back if you people are men.come out.coward and defend ourselves and ur religion. Cowards

Just one comment I made has made you completely take off the false mask you were trying to push .... I knew you were part of the killers and I was very right ... if you people know you are not cowards why do you hide behind the protection of the rogue federal govt we have to kill innocent women and children ...shame on you

7 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by newoffer: 6:58am On May 07, 2018
First, Nigeria police are the most useless entity. Common Street fight naija police cannot handle. Military are now local police. It is now a game. Protect your fucking self. See how confident these fools are .
Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by Sezua(m): 7:25am On May 07, 2018
Basalt:
I heard Benue people Killed some innocent Igbos returning from the North during Biafran war, now they are being served in their own spoons and the hunter is getting hunted.

Karma is a bitch
You heard? People like you make me have a rethink about Nigerians. Guy you need a psychologist in your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by Basalt(m): 7:42am On May 07, 2018
Sezua:

You heard? People like you make me have a rethink about Nigerians. Guy you need a psychologist in your life.

I think you need it more than I.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:30am On May 07, 2018
So Buhari is covering up for IPOB? No more Gaddafi? you muslims make me laugh, you are being slaughtered like chickens but you are always so obsessed by ipob

uba1991:
It is only FOOLS that will believe this rubbish. So herdsmen will kill people and then video themselves to show d world. I am a Christian and I can say those that are killing people in benue are ipob which their intentions is to create enemity between Christians and Muslims so as to ease their biafra nonsense they are also supported by the evil party (PDP) to paint the present administration black. Belief me or not that is the truth.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by Isahalbash(m): 8:33am On May 07, 2018
HtwoOw:
So , you didn't hear what they were saying , but you concluded it's them that committed the atrocity

Oh and they just uploaded the video to the whole internet so that they can gain popularity right ?

Guy, stop defending bad tin abeg. These people are pure Bororo fulanis.

There are up to 3 videos of dis people carrying Ak47 and all are fulanis.

Don't defend criminals even if they are your brothers or relatives.

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by NENigeria(m): 9:07am On May 07, 2018
FOURK THE BLOOD SUCKIN' BUHARI AND HIS EDIOTIC FULANI ANIMALS TOGETHER WITH THEIR FOLLOWERS HERE
Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by africanusvu(m): 9:27am On May 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Just one comment I made has made you completely take off the false mask you were trying to push .... I knew you were part of the killers and I was very right ... if you people know you are not cowards why do you hide behind the protection of the rogue federal govt we have to kill innocent women and children ...shame on you
.cos there are no single Christian in the rogue fed gvt.Osinbanjo is an iman? Right.fools

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by HtwoOw: 9:39am On May 07, 2018
If i say anything against your concocted beliefs then i am defending them and they are my brothers

There are several videos , some as old as 5 years old being circulated on internet as propaganda at the moment

Don't be a foolish believer of every lie

Isahalbash:

Guy, stop defending bad tin abeg. These people are pure Bororo fulanis.

There are up to 3 videos of dis people carrying Ak47 and all are fulanis.

Don't defend criminals even if they are your brothers or relatives.

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by Isahalbash(m): 9:58am On May 07, 2018
HtwoOw:
If i say anything against your concocted beliefs then i am defending them and they are my brothers

There are several videos , some as old as 5 years old being circulated on internet as propaganda at the moment

Don't be a foolish believer of every lie

Are they Fulanis or not?

Just answer that simple question shikenan.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by Image123(m): 10:34am On May 07, 2018
Isahalbash:

Are they Fulanis or not?

Just answer that simple question shikenan.

While they may be the killers and while they may speak Fulani or be Fulani. It doesn't translate that they are herdsmen. Boko Haram too speak Fulani, I suppose. We have herdsmen in the community I'm in and they don't wield guns,never wielded guns in years. We've had this rumour since growing up though that they have knives. And I think that's what the government is saying. Killers masquerading as herdsmen or choristers or priests are not herdsmen or choristers or priests. They are killers and criminals, that's the point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by saaron(m): 11:48am On May 07, 2018
uba1991:
u may not like what I just said but that is the truth, the truth is always bitter. And for ur information iam from d middle belt. We know the truth
You will know a LIAR when you see one.
uba1991:
I love my Governor
After buhari in 2023,it will b Osinbajo /Elrufai from 2023 till 2031
Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by Isahalbash(m): 2:21pm On May 07, 2018
Image123:

While they may be the killers and while they may speak Fulani or be Fulani. It doesn't translate that they are herdsmen. Boko Haram too speak Fulani, I suppose. We have herdsmen in the community I'm in and they don't wield guns,never wielded guns in years. We've had this rumour since growing up though that they have knives. And I think that's what the government is saying. Killers masquerading as herdsmen or choristers or priests are not herdsmen or choristers or priests. They are killers and criminals, that's the point.

I don't know if they are herdsmen or not, but they re definitely fulanis. If boko haram can speak fulani which in most of their videos I have seen so far; only spk Kanuri and Hausa, then Boko haram are now fulanis not kanuris( if am to go with you assertion).

I know these people more than you can tink cos I'm also from that society, there's nowhere I would see fulanis that I won't be able to differentiate them from non fulanis. Those people in that video, are Bororo fulanis sir.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by Image123(m): 3:55pm On May 08, 2018
Isahalbash:

I don't know if they are herdsmen or not, but they re definitely fulanis. If boko haram can speak fulani which in most of their videos I have seen so far; only spk Kanuri and Hausa, then Boko haram are now fulanis not kanuris( if am to go with you assertion).

I know these people more than you can tink cos I'm also from that society, there's nowhere I would see fulanis that I won't be able to differentiate them from non fulanis. Those people in that video, are Bororo fulanis sir.

i didn't make any assertion. i simply stated that nothing proves that they are herdsmen. That i speak English or Igbo or Yoruba or Fulani doesn't dictate my trade.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by Isahalbash(m): 6:42pm On May 08, 2018
Image123:

i didn't make any assertion. i simply stated that nothing proves that they are herdsmen. That i speak English or Igbo or Yoruba or Fulani doesn't dictate my trade.

Either did I say so.. I said; they are Bororo fulanis.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by Ronn1991(f): 9:42am On May 14, 2018
Where is the video shocked shocked shocked
Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by Xedmark: 5:50am On Aug 12, 2022
Isn't this a choir rope i'm seeing here? Tripple hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! Were they doing praise and worship after this barbaric act??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mass Burial Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau Begins (Graphic) / Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos / Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.