Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,103 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Davido To Release New Album In September - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Release New Album In September (307 Views)

Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband / Simi And Friends Celebrate Her 'Omo Charlie Champagne' Album In Swimsuit / Olamide: "I Made My Lagos Nawa Album In 48 Hours" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido To Release New Album In September by edunwablog: 8:56pm On May 06, 2018
”Assurance” crooner and DMW boss Davido has revealed that his next album will be out by September. OBO is known for giving us hit songs back to back and this year will not be an exception.

This happened while the singer was receiving his award as the Artiste of the Year during The Headies awards 2018.

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/05/davido-to-release-new-album-in-september.html

(1) (Reply)

[song] Wande Coal – “so Mi So” (prod. By Juls) / Bbnaija: I Don’t Think My Relationship With Alex Will Work For Now – Tobi / Video By 2 Nairalanders About Lazy Youth Reaches Presidency Via Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.