Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

How To Have A Strong Marriage If You Would Listen - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Have A Strong Marriage If You Would Listen (485 Views)

What Good Is My Marriage If My Husband Treats Outsiders Better Than Me?-pls Advi / "Who Should Relocate After Marriage If The Wife Earns More " - See Reply / I Need A Strong Advice Concerning My Sister Who Maltreated My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Have A Strong Marriage If You Would Listen by lightblazingnow(m): 10:35pm On May 06, 2018
Wake up every 3am husband and wife and pray. I didn't say you should shout and disturbing your neighbours, I said commune with God Almighty. God Almighty is Spirit and your communication with him is spiritual. You shouldn't be praying for anyone to die, but that any evil spirit or spirits which is against your joy, the happiness of your marriage should be casted out.

If you don't cast out this spirit which is against your joy and happiness in marriage, forget it you can't have a happy marriage. I didn't say three days fasting and prayers, I said for life.

Why 3am??

The time of rebirth is this hour. Never forget.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3uMc7ykEYg

1 Like

Re: How To Have A Strong Marriage If You Would Listen by lightblazingnow(m): 12:37am On May 07, 2018
I love you all

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

French Family Of Rescued Boy Thanks Malian ‘spiderman’ Mamoudou Gassama, / Man Shares Pics Of How His Cousin Sister Extort 4K Inside His Last 5k He Had / Children Abandon Their Mother After A Pastor Labeled Her A Witch In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.