Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs (38594 Views)

Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married / Mercy Eke Shares Throwback BBNaija Video To Celebrate 1 Month Out Of BBNaija / ChaCha Eke Shares Bedroom Photo With Her Husband And Two Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by tomdon(m): 7:04pm On May 07, 2018
Is it a crime
Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by Lamzzyy(m): 7:05pm On May 07, 2018
he went straight to the point sha����
Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by john4q(m): 7:06pm On May 07, 2018
Pchinn ���
Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by Shortyy(f): 7:06pm On May 07, 2018
Uru Eke? What a name!
Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by zicoraads: 7:10pm On May 07, 2018
Senselessness. Guys should know that a woman can be above your league. The only thing that makes the league to be even is mostly money. I am one hundred percent sure if this was a money bag, she would codedly reply him.

1 Like

Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by Gaddafiyusf(m): 7:16pm On May 07, 2018
Rubbish, attention seeker
Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 07, 2018
This one is just disgracing men

1 Like

Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by saintol(m): 7:17pm On May 07, 2018
As if she will expose him when she is eventually "chopping" the plantain on the mountain. I don't trust these marymary ladies.
Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by oyetunder(m): 7:35pm On May 07, 2018
Yankiss:
Na wa for children of today. Not everything is for social media. If it is a dangerous guy, you are finished.
is she ready to tell us those who had entered his feminine oasis? Nay. She needs to tell us that too she really needs our attention.

1 Like

Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 07, 2018
Wakanda shit is this... Must be another lazy Nigerian adult
Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by Icon79(m): 7:51pm On May 07, 2018
His game is WACK!

I mean, was he really expecting him a "yes" to those ridiculous toasting? I mean, seriously
Bizarre people angry sad shocked

O pari

Celense:
Are you serious?
Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by ezendiezetony: 8:31pm On May 07, 2018
And so what... What r they for if not sucking...
Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by shegie(m): 8:33pm On May 07, 2018
expose the ones who have suck the breast and the other one who about to
Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by taurusdude0(m): 9:20pm On May 07, 2018
Well I can't blame the man I also want to do the same.

Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by taurusdude0(m): 9:24pm On May 07, 2018
Shortyy:
Uru Eke? What a name!
mm mm (clear's throat) pls read the mans dm again, this time am asking you grin pls no vex lipsrsealed
Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by Shortyy(f): 10:13pm On May 07, 2018
taurusdude0:
mm mm (clear's throat) pls read the mans dm again, this time am asking you grin pls no vex lipsrsealed
Which man?
Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by okeynelson: 11:32pm On May 07, 2018
na new tyn?? #mtcheeeww
Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by taurusdude0(m): 12:32am On May 08, 2018
Shortyy:

Which man?
cool grin

Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by sapeleboi(m): 6:44am On May 08, 2018
na new thing
Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by SaintChukz(m): 7:16am On May 08, 2018
What's the need of even trying to blur out his profile pic in this image when we can still clearly see that the slowpoke's handle name beneath the messages is pchined
Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by Skmoda360(m): 8:51am On May 08, 2018
buygala:
Uru Eke
Translated from Ibo to English means..
'Benefit of Snake'
I have nothing more to say sad
so what are you insinuating ?
Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by Fourwinds: 9:29am On May 08, 2018
ShenTeh:
What's wrong with that.
Na goat go sex am before?
be a responsible citizen

Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by nimo4real: 9:34am On May 08, 2018
so how that one take change the price if garri
Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by meobizy(f): 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2019
I don’t know her.
I see the name around but never seen her in a movie.
Who is she?
Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by meobizy(f): 8:11pm On Nov 06, 2019
I have no clue who she is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Denrele Edun Crashes Into Miss Polo International Contestants Dinner In Abuja / Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot / I Spend $100k A Week - Davido Boast As He Craves For More Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.