Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? (25389 Views)

Which Is Equivalent To Success, Hard Work, Smartwork, Luck? / How To Charm Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace By Johnspeak Uwangue / How To Easily Manipulate Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace:Johnspeak Uwangue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Sholaystar4me(m): 9:49pm On May 09, 2018
I DIG BRO, THE HUSTLE IS REAL, SUCCESS ON THE WAY FOR US BRO, WE GAZ KEEP GRINDING, WE AINT LOOKING BACK.....WILL FORWARD TO YOU BRO WHEN I AM A BIT FREE

Misternas89:

Wow, what a coincidence man. As if I knew u must be a better by far product grin grin. I wouldn’t mind ur free training too though. afeeztope89@gmail.com. More success 4 u and I fam, tho still striving for the best, preeently doing my 2nd degree too in a fed uni in osun st. Though it has not bn easy baba I no go lie you, I’m in Genetics unit and d cost of my lab work/project is outta this world. Doing a mtDNA of a honeybee. Parents r Kwara st civil servant- awon saraki...u cn imagine the hard times for ‘em. No payment of salary for some months.
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 10, 2018
ztar:
Me that is still selling data.. It's not yet time for my story ooo...
Still call/whatapp 08103804980 for your affordable data..
Pls teach me how to sell data now
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by ogbame007: 2:05am On May 11, 2018
https://steemit.com/stage/@ogaga/how-to-deal-with-stage-fright
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Gbengageorge: 6:16pm On May 11, 2018
I can imagine all those small girl wey small boys carry, dey command person, girl wey no reach your junior sister!!!

consultancy:
worked in a hotel, BAR MAN.... grin. i can still remember the girls shoutin "bar man, one more bottle of smirnoff ice and 2 bullet", and how i resigned after one month as i could not take it anymore. that was many many many years ago
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 11, 2018
Sholaystar4me:
having bagged a degree in chemistry from one of the prestigious Uni in Naija with strong grade, couldn't secure a job for sometimes, so I started making and selling liquid soap, and paint (painted house too), after doing that for a year, I got a job, as a medical rep, and exactly after one year doing that, I left the shore of my fatherland. I am not where I wanna be but I looked back in time, and I glorify the Lord. With every step I take, I am closer to my goal.

I need just 5 people that wanna learn how to make soap, paint etc to mention me and drop their emails.

This is my very tiny way of giving back and thanking Allah

Thanks
olu2306fb@gmail.com
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by stacyadams: 1:07am On May 12, 2018
YorubaMod:
Pls House, is charging and pimping of phones an odd job for a graduate?..started new but still feeling ashamed to sit under my umbrella lol
people still dey love-vendor phones?did that hustle in uyo 2004..the tin dey pay then..was under umbrella too
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by stacyadams: 1:12am On May 12, 2018
Galaxydon1:
I was a truck conductor. After many years I became a truck driver. from driver to truck owner. all my ex classmates that made jest of me when they were in the University cos I was a conductor then. now beg me for money. put God first and never give up.
how did u learn truck driving?
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Galaxydon1(m): 6:07am On May 12, 2018
stacyadams:
how did u learn truck driving?
my driver taught me. whenever he is driving. he will be telling me what to do
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 15, 2018
mokaflex:
First job 6k teaching, PHS Jos. Drove taxi on the streets of Asaba. Now a millionaire no jokes Haven bare me witness.
Be strong mentally, work harder pray hardest

pls if u can help me get a job in asaba. Anyone will do. Am also a photographer freelance thou
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by mokaflex(m): 1:38am On May 16, 2018
Cutefine02:

pls if u can help me get a job in asaba. Anyone will do. Am also a photographer freelance thou
Follow this link if that helps
https://www.instagram.com/bjstudios4tografi
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Nobody: 7:32am On May 16, 2018
mokaflex:
Follow this link if that helps https://www.instagram.com/bjstudios4tografi

sorry i cnt open that link. Am using a java phone
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by mokaflex(m): 8:17am On May 16, 2018
Cutefine02:

sorry i cnt open that link. Am using a java phone
Ok good
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by jameswhatson: 9:26am On May 16, 2018
Mobdro Download APK file for android and watch live tv on the go for free. Mobdro App streams Live shows and TV. Mobdro is the most popular live TV app for Android. Mobdro is a one-stop destination for free live TV. The App categorizes channels into various genres namely, Movies, Entertainment, Sports, Music, Tech, Animals, gaming, anime and spiritual.

https://7downloads.com/download-mobdro-for-pc-windows-10-8-7-laptop
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Rhesusmonkey(m): 7:26pm On May 16, 2018
Fidelismaria:

5mill?

shocked shocked

I'm interested in sport betting

Make I pm you?
lol, bros sport betting no gud ooo, tho mine was luck.
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Fidelismaria: 1:44pm On May 17, 2018
Rhesusmonkey:

lol, bros sport betting no gud ooo, tho mine was luck.

No p

Your luck go rub on me too
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by nowpresence(f): 8:44pm On May 17, 2018
hello house
please I am currently looking for a job in warri. I studied comp engr. I can proficient in Microsoft Excel(data analysis) and other Microsoft office packages.
I can do other jobs though that are not related to computer.
I just want to earn a living. I don't want to rely on my parents anymore.
please I would want the job in warri because that's where I currently reside.
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Mackycyndy(f): 3:40pm On May 28, 2018
That's inspiring,i want to write this coming jamb,for a second degree,i studied microbiology but no job.Want to study medicine,and am29,would i still fit in into labour mrkt after.because job adverts recruits below 30yrs of age or at 30yrs.wats ur advice pls.
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 29, 2018
Mackycyndy:
That's inspiring,i want to write this coming jamb,for a second degree,i studied microbiology but no job.Want to study medicine,and am29,would i still fit in into labour mrkt after.because job adverts recruits below 30yrs of age or at 30yrs.wats ur advice pls.
pls pursue ur dream and see urself beyond Nigeria's predicament

1 Like

Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
study nursing and see if u can leave d country
Mackycyndy:
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Alonzoh(m): 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2018
Send your account details..first 10 pple!. 10k.
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Eddodoh(m): 11:07pm On Jul 14, 2018
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by anuanu(m): 8:28am On Jul 15, 2018
Alonzoh:
0212642369 gtbank
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Kay005: 8:46am On Jul 15, 2018
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by imsettled2: 9:01am On Jul 15, 2018
Alonzoh:

0021832193 sterling bank.
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 16, 2018
Alonzoh:
0065892289 diamond bank
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Nahz: 11:03am On Jul 16, 2018
Alonzoh:

0156953066 GTB. Tnx.
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by geva(f): 11:15am On Jul 16, 2018
Alonzoh:
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
Alonzoh:

zenith bank

thank you very much
am grateful
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by joy199(f): 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
stubbornman:
Tipper motor boy...very risky job.... loading cement.... worked as a bar man in a hotel... I nearly nod one girl like that wey dey command me like say nah her papa give me work. angry angry

I AM NOT THERE YET BUT I THANK GOD.

Oh i also hawked waterleaf in Rumuokwuta market port harcourt.... smiley smiley

alot has really happened in my life..
you mean Rumuokwuta market close to Rumuokwuta girls where my mum had shop, Op i might know you oo, lol. God bless your hustle.
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by stubbornman(m): 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
joy199:
you mean Rumuokwuta market close to Rumuokwuta girls where my mum had shop, Op i might know you oo, lol. God bless your hustle.

Yeah you're right Okwuta girls ...used to follow inside the school to Okilton drive before they fenced it.... Mum also sold stuff there way back... dunno know but can I send you a DM ? ...if you think its neccesary!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

He Bribed His Way And Got A Job But Got Laid Off By The New Governor / How Do I Handle Work Place Sexual Harassment. HELP! / Please Help Review My CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.