Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,655 members, 7,827,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? (25543 Views)

Which Is Equivalent To Success, Hard Work, Smartwork, Luck? / How To Charm Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace By Johnspeak Uwangue / How To Easily Manipulate Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace:Johnspeak Uwangue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by naijainstinct: 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
grin
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by joy199(f): 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
stubbornman:

Yeah you're right Okwuta girls ...used to follow inside the school to Okilton drive before they fenced it.... Mum also sold stuff there way back... dunno know but can I send you a DM ? ...if you think its neccesary!
i know Okilton drive very well, sure you can.
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by NinaJoy(f): 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
[quote author=Alonzoh post=69380227]Send your account details..first 10 pple!. 10k.[/quote
Access bank
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by NinaJoy(f): 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
Alonzoh:
Send your account details..first 10 pple!. 10k.
Access bank
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Graxie(f): 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2018
@Alonzoh, access bank, thanks!!!
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Topbrass: 9:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
Alonzoh:

first bank
thank you in advance
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by enjay1(m): 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
nice
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Alonzoh(m): 8:36am On Jul 25, 2018
Graxie:
@Alonzoh, access bank, 0731776403 thanks!!!
ur account details not correct.
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by BonkoINC: 12:42pm On Jul 25, 2018
Alonzoh:

Jah bless
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2018
me never receive anything from dis person wey talk say make we send our account detail since 2weeks or so

1 Like

Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by TissuePaper: 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
organism3:
me never receive anything from dis person wey talk say make we send our account detail since 2weeks or so
he has seen that 100k is not a small money to give out in this buhari's economy cheesy
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by tabithababy(f): 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
organism3:

cheesy

On a more serious note, did anyone get the 10k from the guy undecided
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Eddodoh(m): 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2018
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by tabithababy(f): 10:41am On Jul 27, 2018
organism3:

What do you wanna say/ ask
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by TissuePaper: 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2018
tabithababy:

undecided undecided
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 27, 2018
tabithababy:
pchat u
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Graxie(f): 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2018
Alonzoh:
ur account details not correct.
please @Alonzoh, send to GTB, savings. I didn't see your previous post, please try this account. Thanks. But the access is also savings. Thanks for your help.
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by dgee1(m): 8:09am On Aug 01, 2018
MrsAnyanwu:
Received,God bless you OP, those that need the information, mention me and I would send it to you, the OP is busy

please I need the information. adedayo1@gmail.com
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by dgee1(m): 8:18am On Aug 01, 2018
chukxie:
Worked at Bagco in Lagos as an operator.
Worked at a jeans making factory in Korea. Men, the chemical for dying fabrics can kill!
Worked at a quarry in Korea. Men, the sound of the stone crushing machine can cause temporary deafness!
Worked on a farm building greenhouses in some remote village in Korea.
Heck, I even joined some 9ja and Korea guys to knock down a bungalow with a sledge hammer!
Glory to God today I'm an employer of labour with Asian employees working for, and receiving orders from me.
Do not despise the days of little beginning.

Hello bro, please help, I need a job. I've a degree in industrial chemistry and willing to take-up responsibilities within and outside my field.

thank you.
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by chukxie(m): 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2018
dgee1:

Hello bro, please help, I need a job. I've a degree in industrial chemistry and willing to take-up responsibilities within and outside my field.

thank you.

Sorry bro, I no dey 9ja now. Keep pressing hard, you'll get that job you desire soonest.

1 Like

Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
MrsAnyanwu:
Received,God bless you OP, those that need the information, mention me and I would send it to you, the OP is busy

MrsAnyanwu I need the information
gizzy6300@gmail.com
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by dgee1(m): 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
chukxie:

Sorry bro, I no dey 9ja now. Keep pressing hard, you'll get that job you desire soonest.

OK bro. Thank you. And just in case you know anyone in naija that you can link me with. The frustration that comes with being jobless has been very unbearable.

Thanks.
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Goddyss(m): 12:09am On Aug 03, 2018

1 Like

Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by cozykozy: 11:32am On Aug 06, 2018
handsomeguy4kyf:

may God continue to lift you up higher dear.
and protect you abundantly.
pls kindly assist me with any little amount you have let me sustain myself I'm living through difficult times now
i rather beg than to steal
Acct: 0260755512
Gt bank
Begger and thieves..what z d difference? They both demand for what they didnt work for

1 Like

Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by butterfly55(f): 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
Please all these people saying "I got admission and the rest was history". Please can you share what you did that paid your bills during your university days, it will really inspire me a lot. I'm currently in school now, university of Calabar to be precise, finding work here in Calabar is not easy, talk more of juggling lectures with it. I'm a freelance writer but then it's one Naira per word. The money I make there cannot pay my school fees let alone house rent, so I'm looking for something to do to support it. Please if you have any idea share or anything that helped you during your school days. You might save a soul. Thanks and God bless you all.
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2018
butterfly55:
Please all these people saying "I got admission and the rest was history". Please can you share what you did that paid your bills during your university days, it will really inspire me a lot. I'm currently in school now, university of Calabar to be precise, finding work here in Calabar is not easy, talk more of juggling lectures with it. I'm a freelance writer but then it's one Naira per word. The money I make there cannot pay my school fees let alone house rent, so I'm looking for something to do to support it. Please if you have any idea share or anything that helped you during your school days. You might save a soul. Thanks and God bless you all.
Why not try fiverr or upwork. There are lots of threads on nairaland about freelancing there.
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

Why not try fiverr or upwork. There are lots of threads on nairaland about freelancing there.
please how can I make upwork accept my application
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by argentohugi: 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
i am very glad to know about its influence. get the best about it, thumbs up for your hard work.
Shareit for pc
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Wilfredpat22(f): 2:44pm On Sep 28, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Ma'am, I've just received.
Can you send me your number so I'll pray for you personally on phone?
Oh. May God really bless you.
May he enlarge your coasts. May your business flourish till its peak become vast.

May you never be cut short at your prime. May you really live to bless people and inturn May God perfect your handiworks. Amen. Thanks a whole lot. God bless you! embarassed cry

Someone has sent you money. If you are sensible you will stop closing your legs and quit chasing men on social media
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Olas00(m): 9:31am On Sep 30, 2018
Hiab[code][/code] Operator and Driver
Thanks God for where I am now

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Don’t Nigerian Employers Adopt Hourly Pay? / How Much Are You Making As An Internet Content Creator? / Driver Returns Missing Wallet With Cash To Passenger (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.