Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

See Man's Reaction After He Caught His Cheating Wife On Livestream (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See Man's Reaction After He Caught His Cheating Wife On Livestream (video) (989 Views)

Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Man's Reaction As Little Daughter Twerks Got Celebrities, Others Talking (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Man's Reaction After He Caught His Cheating Wife On Livestream (video) by ajibolajiblo: 7:06am On May 07, 2018
See man's reaction after he caught his cheating wife with another man on Livestream (Video)

A man has been praised online for holding his cool after he caught his wife cheating with another man on Livestream.

In the viral video, the pair are seen kissing and handling each other before the woman says "My husband is going to get super upset." Well, that did stop there as the pair continued to kiss and grope each other in public.

The Livestream ended with the woman's husband confronting his wife before pulling her away from the man. The husband can be heard saying "Really . . . really??"

Many are praising the 'perfect gentleman' for holding his cool, and decided to simply leave with his wife without no troubles.

Watch the video in the link below,.
https://www..com.ng/see-mans-reaction-caught-cheating-wife-another-man-livestream-video/

cc @ lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique, seun

Re: See Man's Reaction After He Caught His Cheating Wife On Livestream (video) by OnowuOra(m): 7:17am On May 07, 2018
Ok
Re: See Man's Reaction After He Caught His Cheating Wife On Livestream (video) by IdeyFindWife: 7:26am On May 07, 2018
It's cool when you're super self-assured, folks prolly won't get it half the time but you have your peace of mind

All these fighting and tearing clothes over partners who won't decide or don't know where they should belong is crazy anyway

If, after treating you like a queen/king, you furk up, it's all on you, ain't gonna lose my peace.

Am gonna handle my biz like a gee & if it calls for getting even, am still gonna sort your arss the Al Capone way, like a gee cool
Re: See Man's Reaction After He Caught His Cheating Wife On Livestream (video) by Nbote(m): 7:36am On May 07, 2018
What's d point in making a fool of urself after d woman already made a fool of U by cheating live

(1) (Reply)

Rejoice With Me.... / The Beneficial Health Effects Of CBD For The Human Body / Does My Wife Needs To Change Her Name Officially?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.