Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Army Recruitment: Ahman-pategi Visits Applicants,assures Of Support - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Recruitment: Ahman-pategi Visits Applicants,assures Of Support (306 Views)

"I Cannot Thank You Enough For Being My Pillar Of Support" - Sanwo-olu To Wife / Gov. Ajimobi Congratulates Gov. Elect Seyi Makinde, Extends Hand Of Support / Army Recruitment: Ahman-pategi Visits Applicants,assures Of Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Army Recruitment: Ahman-pategi Visits Applicants,assures Of Support by SholaKurube: 7:24am On May 07, 2018
The lawmaker representing Edu,Patigi and Moro Federal Constituency at the National Assembly, Hon Aliyu Ahman-Pategi, has urged candidates who applied for army recruitment from his constituency to put in their best during the exercise.
He spoke today at the Sobi Barracks, Ilorin the Kwara state capital while addressing the applicants.

Addressing the participants, Ahman-Pategi assured them that giving their best would help him in pushing their case at the end of the event.

He added that his visit to the barracks was a show of support and ensure that all necessary issues around the screening were properly addressed.

The lawmaker promised to continue to focus more on job creation for the youth at all times.

He advised the participants to pay attention to the training and other activities during their stay.
The participants were drawn from the three local government areas in the constituency which include edu,Patigi and Moro.

(1) (Reply)

I Have No Plan To Dump APC, Ortom Restates / Emulate Isaac Boroh, Stop Age Falsification,multiple Employment -bayelsa Govt / Ekiti Election: Buhari Meets APC Candidate, Fayemi [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.