Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,830 members, 7,956,147 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:32 AM

Say Something Nice About Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say Something Nice About Nigeria. (965 Views)

‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks / 14 Facts About Nigeria You Might Not Know / Say Something Nice About This Lovely Couple. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say Something Nice About Nigeria. by ThinkRightEarly: 9:41am On May 07, 2018
Hello everyone, I understand the economy situation and the political system, however I still believe we have benefited in one way or the other so far but the good aspect are not being talk about.

1. Can you please share the good aspect of Nigeria for the World to see?

2. Kindly share the areas Nigeria has been of benefit to you has a Country.

3. Do share your best moment as a Nigeria Citizens.

Note: No hate comment or political criticism.
Strictly positive comments.

#saysomethingniceaboutnigeria.
Re: Say Something Nice About Nigeria. by Reelectbuhari: 9:42am On May 07, 2018
A zoo Republic and deeply shithole controlled by an arch genocidist

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Say Something Nice About Nigeria. by NATIONALPASTOR: 9:45am On May 07, 2018
Nigeria will disintegrate soon

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Say Something Nice About Nigeria. by ThinkRightEarly: 9:53am On May 07, 2018
Search within, you must have something nice to say, just be honest. [ (quote author=Reelectbuhari post=67349081]A zoo Republic and deeply shithole controlled by an arch genocidist[/quote]
Re: Say Something Nice About Nigeria. by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:53am On May 07, 2018
Nigeria is a country full of tribalism,corruption, nepotism, Ethnicity, favoritism,and it's been ruled by a totalitarian, tribalistic,marauding, benevolent leader......... believe me that's the nicest thing I can say about Nigeria

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say Something Nice About Nigeria. by ThinkRightEarly: 9:55am On May 07, 2018
Please be nice. #yearning for positive comments.
NATIONALPASTOR:
Re: Say Something Nice About Nigeria. by fistonati(m): 9:57am On May 07, 2018
Buhari the CEO of Nigerias genocide.
Nigeria a zero country where people are made to suffer for voting an Incapacitated man called buhari in power.
Though it was prophesied as such but some Nigerians failed to listen to the voice from above.
Nothing is good about the place called Nigeria.
Revolution is the answer.
Re: Say Something Nice About Nigeria. by rainylad(f): 9:57am On May 07, 2018
Nigeria is a pure hell-hole ruled presently by a renowned sadistic Fulani herdsman..The only salvation is her dis-integration..Capish!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say Something Nice About Nigeria. by fistonati(m): 9:59am On May 07, 2018
Wake up from your dream, its morning already, Nothing positive wil com out of this APCheats administration.
ThinkRightEarly:
Please be nice. #yearning for positive comments.
Re: Say Something Nice About Nigeria. by ThinkRightEarly: 9:59am On May 07, 2018
You are right brother, however every bad thing has a good side just like we humans. You should at least have one good tinny little thing to say. quote author=Obainoneandonly post=67349347]Nigeria is a country full of tribalism,corruption, nepotism, Ethnicity, favoritism,and it's been ruled by a totalitarian, tribalistic,marauding, benevolent leader......... believe me that's the nicest thing I can say about Nigeria[/quote]
Re: Say Something Nice About Nigeria. by ThinkRightEarly: 10:06am On May 07, 2018
Hmm
rainylad:
Nigeria is a pure hell-hole ruled presently by a renowned sadistic Fulani herdsman..The only salvation is her dis-integration..Capish!
Re: Say Something Nice About Nigeria. by conductorl7: 10:09am On May 07, 2018
Shitgeria is a disgrace to humanity. God punish Luggard. Should I continue? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say Something Nice About Nigeria. by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:09am On May 07, 2018
I don't ave anything good to say abt dis country. not even an iota of it
Re: Say Something Nice About Nigeria. by ThinkRightEarly: 10:09am On May 07, 2018
I understand - still waiting for nice comments.
Obainoneandonly:
Nigeria is a country full of tribalism,corruption, nepotism, Ethnicity, favoritism,and it's been ruled by a totalitarian, tribalistic,marauding, benevolent leader......... believe me that's the nicest thing I can say about Nigeria
Re: Say Something Nice About Nigeria. by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:10am On May 07, 2018
ThinkRightEarly:
You are right brother, however every bad thing has a good side just like we humans. You should at least have one good tinny little thing to say. quote author=Obainoneandonly post=67349347]Nigeria is a country full of tribalism,corruption, nepotism, Ethnicity, favoritism,and it's been ruled by a totalitarian, tribalistic,marauding, benevolent leader......... believe me that's the nicest thing I can say about Nigeria
I don't ave anything good to say about Nigeria. not even an iota of it
Re: Say Something Nice About Nigeria. by TimFisher: 10:10am On May 07, 2018
cry cry cry

Nigeria is a monumental disaster!

1 Like

Re: Say Something Nice About Nigeria. by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:11am On May 07, 2018
ThinkRightEarly:
I understand - still waiting for nice comments.
don't worry, keep on waiting

1 Like

Re: Say Something Nice About Nigeria. by alezzy13: 10:11am On May 07, 2018
grin
Re: Say Something Nice About Nigeria. by ThinkRightEarly: 10:11am On May 07, 2018
cheesy grin
Obainoneandonly:
I don't ave anything good to say about Nigeria. not even an iota of it
Re: Say Something Nice About Nigeria. by ThinkRightEarly: 10:13am On May 07, 2018
grin
Obainoneandonly:
don't worry, keep on waiting
Re: Say Something Nice About Nigeria. by alezzy13: 10:16am On May 07, 2018
Something nice? Hmmmm. . .

Well we have many challenges and it's not news that the current administration has been a disappointment especially to those of us that supotrtes it.

That said, the country still remains a land of opportunities. People are still making it through hobesr means in spite of the many challenges.

But we surely do better

Ps: Nigeria is NOT a shiithole!
Re: Say Something Nice About Nigeria. by ThinkRightEarly: 10:25am On May 07, 2018
Oh! at last, Thankyou.

We all have a part to play. I believe the issues we are having is as a result of faulty foundation and now is the right time that background check should be conducted in every Political sector.

One shouldn't expect much from a greedy kid turn politician as the fellow wouldn't have other people's interest in mind.

I suppose it all goes down to the faulty foundation and background. Politicians, Teachers, Parents, religious Leader and Houses all have a huge role to play in other to fix the faulty background and foundations.
alezzy13:
Something nice? Hmmmm. . .

Well we have many challenges and it's not news that the current administration has been a disappointment especially to those of us that supotrtes it.

That said, the country still remains a land of opportunities. People are still making it through hobesr means in spite of the many challenges.

But we surely do better

Ps: Nigeria is NOT a shiithole!
Re: Say Something Nice About Nigeria. by yaki84: 10:32am On May 07, 2018
ThinkRightEarly:
Hello everyone, I understand the economy situation and the political system, however I still believe we have benefited in one way or the other so far but the good aspect are not being talk about.

1. Can you please share the good aspect of Nigeria for the World to see?

2. Kindly share the areas Nigeria has been of benefit to you has a Country.

3. Do share your best moment as a Nigeria Citizens.

Note: No hate comment or political criticism.
Strictly positive comments.

#saysomethingniceaboutnigeria.
nigeria is a nice place to be corrupt....

1 Like

Re: Say Something Nice About Nigeria. by cdqyehyeh(m): 10:43am On May 07, 2018
NIGERIA is a better by far country, that pocess everything (natural resources + human resources) but being controlled by the minority (politicians) which are rotten and corrupt. In which nepotism, ethnicity and lot more are use as an instrument to cajole its people by its politicians
Re: Say Something Nice About Nigeria. by buhariguy(m): 10:48am On May 07, 2018
Op sef ,
How did you expect idiotic pigs of Biafra to say something good of Nigeria.
Reelectbuhari:
A zoo Republic and deeply shithole controlled by an arch genocidist
NATIONALPASTOR:
Re: Say Something Nice About Nigeria. by obaaderemi: 10:53am On May 07, 2018
I can still plant seeds in my farm and they will grow without chemicals. I can still use the Internet freely. Bombs are not raining down like in Syria and Iraq. With just #1000 I can still go out in the evening and have a nice time in a cool IBO joint. I can easily run a business in Nigeria in spite of the numerous challenges. I have learnt to count my blessings and focus less on challenges.
Re: Say Something Nice About Nigeria. by ThinkRightEarly: 11:01am On May 07, 2018
Thankyou for being honest.
obaaderemi:
I can still plant seeds in my farm and they will grow without chemicals. I can still use the Internet freely. Bombs are not raining down like in Syria and Iraq. With just #1000 I can still go out in the evening and have a nice time in a cool IBO joint. I can easily run a business in Nigeria in spite of the numerous challenges. I have learnt to count my blessings and focus less on challenges.
Re: Say Something Nice About Nigeria. by NATIONALPASTOR: 11:15am On May 07, 2018
buhariguy:
Op sef ,

Yoruba terrorist spotted!!!.

Don't worry, ask adeboye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say Something Nice About Nigeria. by Turantula(m): 11:33am On May 07, 2018
buhariguy:
Op sef ,

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Say Something Nice About Nigeria. by Reelectbuhari: 11:47am On May 07, 2018
ThinkRightEarly:
Search within, you must have something nice to say, just be honest. [ (quote author=Reelectbuhari post=67349081]A zoo Republic and deeply shithole controlled by an arch genocidist

is like u sleep a lot....wake

Nigeria is an adulterous Republic formed as result of hot sex between flora and lugard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say Something Nice About Nigeria. by Reelectbuhari: 11:50am On May 07, 2018
buhariguy:
Op sef ,

when slaves comment u will know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say Something Nice About Nigeria. by Daewang: 12:03pm On May 07, 2018
Nigeria shall be consumed by fire.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Buhari Bends To Pick Up Object For Fawehinmi’s Wife [PHOTO] / Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Alhaji Abdulmumini Kabir Usman The Emir Of Katsina / I Told Shehu Sani To Defect To PRP Not PDP -- Balarabe Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.