Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,474 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Osun APC Sweeps Venue Of PDP Rally To 'Cleanse' It - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun APC Sweeps Venue Of PDP Rally To 'Cleanse' It (31521 Views)

Apc Sweeps 27 Jigawa Lg Council Poll, As Pdp, Sdp Kick / APC Sweeps Ekiti North Senatorial District - Official Result / More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun APC Sweeps Venue Of PDP Rally To 'Cleanse' It by jrusky(m): 1:35pm On May 07, 2018
Rented rats see their disgusting hungry faces. That is what they knew best to do to be sweeping town like mad person. What I know is witches that uses broom to fly in the night and look at their faces you can see they are all night fliers that is why their party suck blood like water.

Unrepentant defiants.

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Sweeps Venue Of PDP Rally To 'Cleanse' It by Gudybay(m): 1:39pm On May 07, 2018
Lazy Adults
Re: Osun APC Sweeps Venue Of PDP Rally To 'Cleanse' It by oyoofong(m): 1:48pm On May 07, 2018
If you were told to sweep the place,you probably may not have.See PDP employ you to sweep for free.Big fools!
Re: Osun APC Sweeps Venue Of PDP Rally To 'Cleanse' It by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:57pm On May 07, 2018
LOL, it reminds me of Kwankwaso's governorship days in Kano, when the APC caucus swept Jonanthan and his Michael Jackson dancing cronies out of town; it even rained the next day they left - to facilitate the cleansing. cheesy grin

Re: Osun APC Sweeps Venue Of PDP Rally To 'Cleanse' It by Ahmeduana(m): 2:18pm On May 07, 2018
This people will never learn!
Re: Osun APC Sweeps Venue Of PDP Rally To 'Cleanse' It by Torylanez(m): 2:25pm On May 07, 2018
ja2ken:
Retards!!

your papa na retarded pig from Biafra land
stoopid ipob pig

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Sweeps Venue Of PDP Rally To 'Cleanse' It by Torylanez(m): 2:27pm On May 07, 2018
ipob pigs jumping to the thread like....

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Sweeps Venue Of PDP Rally To 'Cleanse' It by Ahmeduana(m): 2:27pm On May 07, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Na so Kwankwaso and Dino do 2015 but see wetin them de face now.

Meanwhile, whether they sweep or not, it is...
Makarfi 4 President 2019
Walahi, these people will never learn.
Re: Osun APC Sweeps Venue Of PDP Rally To 'Cleanse' It by alfredfrddy(m): 2:27pm On May 07, 2018
How mush them pay? I hope they were rewarded monetarily before we will start hearing complains upandan. They had better keep those brooms well, cos that will be their dividend of democracy should APC win. Well, more brooms, slippers, cubes of maggi , a handful of rice, and/or meagre cash may be added to them. However, I am not a supporter of PDP anyway.
Re: Osun APC Sweeps Venue Of PDP Rally To 'Cleanse' It by nmecephas(m): 2:56pm On May 07, 2018
Mere satiric formalities
Re: Osun APC Sweeps Venue Of PDP Rally To 'Cleanse' It by TheInspired: 3:08pm On May 07, 2018
NATIONALPASTOR:
Good.

APC have brooms and lots of ass lickers, they should thoroughly clean that place.

Sincerely APC members bahaves like typical suicide bombers.

No difference between them and herdsmen terrorists.

Bunch of hopeless Lunatics.
drug effect I guess ..because what u just wrote has nothing to do with the post

cleaning the environment is a criteria to know a terrorist

I know u one of those that collects 2k for vote and wait till the next 4 years
Re: Osun APC Sweeps Venue Of PDP Rally To 'Cleanse' It by mechanics(m): 3:10pm On May 07, 2018
hahahahahahah, funny.
Re: Osun APC Sweeps Venue Of PDP Rally To 'Cleanse' It by tuniski: 3:15pm On May 07, 2018
edupedia:

....why are u people so confused?.... today Makarfi, tomorrow Atiku, next tomorrow Dakwambo...nine months to election u still don't know where u are going... O mase o!
You are the one confused cos no party has candidate yet. They all are aspirants till after The primaries. Even buhari is not a candidate!
Re: Osun APC Sweeps Venue Of PDP Rally To 'Cleanse' It by deomelo: 3:22pm On May 07, 2018

Worthless and incompetent PDP clowns can not build or maintain anything apart, all they know how to do is steal and destroy.

The people of Osun will not destroy there beautiful PARK.

This alone means PDP is DOA in Osun state forever.
Re: Osun APC Sweeps Venue Of PDP Rally To 'Cleanse' It by abokikhalifa: 3:31pm On May 07, 2018
NATIONALPASTOR:
Good.

APC have brooms and lots of ass lickers, they should thoroughly clean that place.

Sincerely APC members bahaves like typical suicide bombers.

No difference between them and herdsmen terrorists.

Bunch of hopeless Lunatics.

All I see in you is Pain and anger. Take heart before you die of hate
Re: Osun APC Sweeps Venue Of PDP Rally To 'Cleanse' It by ogoplus: 3:37pm On May 07, 2018
NifemiKolade:
Joblessness. To think someone's dad, mum, sis or brother was among this people hurts...

The state's party executive would have "spent" 500million for this senseless exercise.

Each of the "Sweeper" will collect between 2k and 5K as mobilization fee.

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Sweeps Venue Of PDP Rally To 'Cleanse' It by BrownRoofRep: 5:22pm On May 07, 2018
Abdulkareem407:
1 minutes silence for Late Nnamdi cownu feet-licker claiming to be prof on nairaland without getting paid grin grin
Here he goes!
Nnamdi Kanu is always a horror to all Buali's slaves including this fake Muslim skull mining hydraulic soup eaters.
This one is a typical Ajegunle gutter dwelling Afonja agbero.

See how he writes like a primary school dropout. Awolowo half education is dangerous!
Re: Osun APC Sweeps Venue Of PDP Rally To 'Cleanse' It by NifemiKolade(m): 9:31pm On May 07, 2018
authority2006:

You didn't make any sense, PDP e-sympathiser. Real life political activities are not meant for everyone, you would do better by sticking to your online political activities. I was there. And before you spit additional trash, it was on Sunday. Keep it coming.

You see, the big difference between you and I is just wide. I don't attack personality and I talk about issues not tissues. By the way I'm not one of the jobless THING like you who turn up at every rally not to ask reasonable questions but to look up to your Slave masters....
Receive sense abundantly!
Re: Osun APC Sweeps Venue Of PDP Rally To 'Cleanse' It by authority2006(m): 9:24am On May 08, 2018
NifemiKolade:

You see, the big difference between you and I is just wide. I don't attack personality and I talk about issues not tissues. By the way I'm not one of the jobless THING like you who turn up at every rally not to ask reasonable questions but to look up to your Slave masters....
Receive sense abundantly!

NifemiKolade:
Joblessness. To think someone's dad, mum, sis or brother was among this people hurts...

Yeah, you don't. PDP e-rat.
Re: Osun APC Sweeps Venue Of PDP Rally To 'Cleanse' It by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:21am On May 08, 2018
NifemiKolade:
They don't have any reasonable thing to offer

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Sweeps Venue Of PDP Rally To 'Cleanse' It by NifemiKolade(m): 12:09pm On May 08, 2018
@Authority i believe the state party chairman of APC has kids in your age bracket. That should tell you something. Sit and think about it and don't let anybody use you be it PDP or APC.

Receive sense abundantly.
Re: Osun APC Sweeps Venue Of PDP Rally To 'Cleanse' It by terry50(m): 4:22pm On May 08, 2018
Nigeria & politics, plus the illiterate dumb cunts, who support this political jack asses.
Re: Osun APC Sweeps Venue Of PDP Rally To 'Cleanse' It by planetzoom: 4:36pm On May 08, 2018
professional sweepers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Rocks Buhari 2023 T-shirt (Photo) / Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others / Okorocha Uses Tinubu & Saraki To Explain To 'Myopic Imolites' About Son-In-Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.