Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Lng Latest - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lng Latest (3239 Views)

Nigeria Lng / Lng Recruitment Details / Working With Chevron Or Nigeria LNG? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lng Latest by Emilo(m): 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2007
So no news  on lng test i hope wayois not coming in
Re: Lng Latest by freespirit(m): 3:25pm On Mar 17, 2007
Just wait a while for them or rather how long did it take them to call u for test after applied. theres wayo in nigeria but mind u is not in everything ok. this will help u survive the heat. i wosh u well cool
Re: Lng Latest by sukiyaki(f): 10:24pm On Mar 17, 2007
[color=Black][/color]I HEARD TODAY FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE THAT NLNG IS GOING TO SHORTLIST ALL CANDIDATES WHO WROTE THEIR TEST NATIONWIDE TO 2000 CANDIDATES. THE 2000 WILL BE CALLED FOR ANOTHER TEST AND WILL BE SHORLSITED TO 200. THE NEXT 200 WILL BE CALLED FOR ANOTHER TEST AND IT WILL BE THE LAST 60. SO MA PPLE IT S TIME FOR SERIOUS FASTING AND PRAYER. WE ARE STILL IN THE LENTEN SEASON. MAY GOD HELP US ALL.
Re: Lng Latest by jbuoy(m): 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2007
Actually NLNG has no intensions on sponsoring ppl to train as cadets any more unless they are from the Maritime Academy of nigeria,Oron, due to some problems they had in the exam centre in PH few yrs ago,but they hav started picking guys again since 2003 only for the ratings. Well they do it every yr now depending on the space available obboard our vessels, cause there are some companies into this which are: shell, Anglo-eastern, Bergesen world wide gas, and NYK shipping. NYK and Bergesen has no intensions yet for the ratings until they have few Nigerian officers which would be next yr for Bergesen and maybe 3 yrs to come for NYK.
Shell and anglo-eastern plans to replace about 300 Filipino crews with Nigerians and that shld be completed soon. Well wish u guys all the best sha,everything is God.
Re: Lng Latest by magraw(m): 5:28am On Mar 19, 2007
PLEASE CAN YOU TELL ME HOW U GUYS APPLIED TO NLNG FOR I HAVE OVER 7YRS EXPERIENCE IN THE IT INDUSTRY AND WOULD DEFINITELY LIKE TO WORK WITH AN OIL COMPANY LIKE NLNG, SHELL, CHEVRON OR MOBIL.

PLS IF YOU CAN ASSIST PLS REPLY TO john_babatope@yahoo.com.
Re: Lng Latest by aahmed112: 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2007
hey guys,
got a call from fedex guy 2day that i got a mail from LNG, any otha person got a letter? Tho im not in town yet, Im getting someone to retrieve it for me. Ill have some update by tomorrow evenin, ! cheers
Re: Lng Latest by jbuoy(m): 4:26am On Mar 20, 2007
Magraw what state are u now in nija to start with?send me a mail to (5okwoj11@solent.ac.uk).
Re: Lng Latest by jiggo(m): 10:02am On Mar 20, 2007
jokwoche:

Magraw what state are u now in nija to start with?send me a mail to (5okwoj11@solent.ac.uk).

hope its not wat am tinking o, anyway aahamed, congrats, we join u in faith cool
Re: Lng Latest by drunky: 12:10pm On Mar 20, 2007
aahamed, na wa o jibi jibi congrats in advance, abeg keep us informed for new
release. i guess this forum is the right place to get abreast infromation.
aahamed it up 2 u to get back to the house. no hope till we hear from them.
if we dont get any reply from them we shud just believe we don loose but hope
is around the way sha. cheer!! aahamed up to u

shocked
Re: Lng Latest by sweetstjoy(f): 2:47pm On Mar 20, 2007
hey guys,
i got a call from someone asking me where i was so he could drop my letter from lng, so i think it is all about the second stage,
in God we trust, JER 17: 7- 8
please let  us stop being bais about things. believe strongly in God and things will fall in place for you at the right time, most of us do not have enough patience to wait for the right time but i tell you it pays off to be patient.
do your part and leave the rest to God.
Ask urself this question , if you were in the shoes/positions of the so called pple who manipulate things, would you do the same?
if YES then expect a manipulated life. if NO then no one can manipulate ur life
CHEERS all
Re: Lng Latest by chimmyfred: 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2007
Where was your exam center? Congrats. I know they will call me, am waiting
Re: Lng Latest by sweetstjoy(f): 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2007
international conference center abuja
Re: Lng Latest by chimmyfred: 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2007
I took at the international confrence center too. i used my Uncles house as address. I am waiting for his uncle any time from now

(1) (Reply)

Aero Is Recruiting Passenger Check In Agent: Hurry! / Son Recruitment / Robins Begg Consulting Calling For Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.