Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Dele Momodu And His Wife, Mobolaji Abiodun Adaramaja, 30 Years Ago (Throwback Ph - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu And His Wife, Mobolaji Abiodun Adaramaja, 30 Years Ago (Throwback Ph (36511 Views)

Dino Melaye Arrested By The Police During A Protest 7 Years Ago (Throwback Photo / Dele Momodu And Wife, Mobolaji Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) / Buhari At A Football Match Between Gwagwadas FC & Tigers FC In 70s (Throwback Ph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu And His Wife, Mobolaji Abiodun Adaramaja, 30 Years Ago (Throwback Ph by firstolalekan(m): 8:48pm On May 07, 2018
Chai!!

And Davido had the guts to call him a boy shocked

shocked

Ọmọ alee
Re: Dele Momodu And His Wife, Mobolaji Abiodun Adaramaja, 30 Years Ago (Throwback Ph by Egein(m): 8:53pm On May 07, 2018
His wife looks like a Ramota.
Re: Dele Momodu And His Wife, Mobolaji Abiodun Adaramaja, 30 Years Ago (Throwback Ph by Observer225: 8:54pm On May 07, 2018
Abbey2sam:

But I can't even see his shoe

Just hold on lemme get you my varilux transition bifocals.
Re: Dele Momodu And His Wife, Mobolaji Abiodun Adaramaja, 30 Years Ago (Throwback Ph by sulakishop(m): 8:56pm On May 07, 2018
Davidos boy
Re: Dele Momodu And His Wife, Mobolaji Abiodun Adaramaja, 30 Years Ago (Throwback Ph by Witnes: 9:06pm On May 07, 2018
They both look very good especially d wife, very natural when girls proud of their natural look not now they have untouched account 4 cosmetics. In addition I'm impress of keeping a 30yr old picture when there were proud photographers, 30yrs to come now nobody will C his/her picture because most of them are on phones, once u loose d phone u loose d pictures.
Re: Dele Momodu And His Wife, Mobolaji Abiodun Adaramaja, 30 Years Ago (Throwback Ph by toksyB1(m): 9:12pm On May 07, 2018
Guys abeg help subscribe to my youtube before they deactivate me. plssssssssssssssss

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1kJI4_2p70WaiSdYi-NpiQ?view_as=subscriber
Re: Dele Momodu And His Wife, Mobolaji Abiodun Adaramaja, 30 Years Ago (Throwback Ph by petenweke: 9:14pm On May 07, 2018
Today, they both look like 2 Fifa graded footballs.
Fat everywhere.
Re: Dele Momodu And His Wife, Mobolaji Abiodun Adaramaja, 30 Years Ago (Throwback Ph by Harrynight(m): 9:19pm On May 07, 2018
Trying to see that her shoe better
Re: Dele Momodu And His Wife, Mobolaji Abiodun Adaramaja, 30 Years Ago (Throwback Ph by Itzonlyme(f): 12:46am On May 08, 2018
Looks like they had a screw and still wants more.. Lol.
Re: Dele Momodu And His Wife, Mobolaji Abiodun Adaramaja, 30 Years Ago (Throwback Ph by stevio(m): 2:56am On May 08, 2018
In the club dancing "shaku-shaku" grin
busky101:
Where will I be in 30 years time?
Re: Dele Momodu And His Wife, Mobolaji Abiodun Adaramaja, 30 Years Ago (Throwback Ph by stevio(m): 2:57am On May 08, 2018
Datz because you're not up to 30yrs grin
SmartMugu:
This man does keep records of his pix. I can't even find any one of my pix from 30 years ago. Kudos to him.
Re: Dele Momodu And His Wife, Mobolaji Abiodun Adaramaja, 30 Years Ago (Throwback Ph by SmartMugu: 6:22am On May 08, 2018
stevio:
Datz because you're not up to 30yrs grin
I'm probably older than your father. That im on nairaland doesn't mean me and your dad or whoever impregnated your mom fall in same category. I didn't mention you nor your father when I sent my post. So, stay calm and go back to your father to learn more about cyber manners.
Re: Dele Momodu And His Wife, Mobolaji Abiodun Adaramaja, 30 Years Ago (Throwback Ph by Jaytel(m): 8:58am On May 08, 2018
Back then, the (blue) peugeot evolution 505 was talk of the town

same way kids of today will view our present day cars in 30 years time

Vanity upon vanity.......!!!
Re: Dele Momodu And His Wife, Mobolaji Abiodun Adaramaja, 30 Years Ago (Throwback Ph by geozeed(m): 9:21am On May 08, 2018
ikemesit4477:
you will make a name, people will celebrate you, so shall it be!

I like ur prayer honestly bt na signature spoil mata
Re: Dele Momodu And His Wife, Mobolaji Abiodun Adaramaja, 30 Years Ago (Throwback Ph by redsun(m): 9:28am On May 08, 2018
How did he let himself go and become so dangerously fat?

Typical of Nigerian ogas;lazy,gluttonous,bossy and physically inactive.
Re: Dele Momodu And His Wife, Mobolaji Abiodun Adaramaja, 30 Years Ago (Throwback Ph by double0seven(m): 10:12am On May 08, 2018
Dnimaa:
They were looking nice but apparently visible there was no money

You obviously don't know what you are talking about. About 1988, my dad was the AGM in IBWA and his official car was Peugeot 505.

Dele Momodu was already an editor of Classique Magazine, driving a 504, and some other person is saying "apparently there was no money then"

Anyway, you are probably not old enough to know what rich person looked like then
Re: Dele Momodu And His Wife, Mobolaji Abiodun Adaramaja, 30 Years Ago (Throwback Ph by ikemesit4477: 10:21am On May 08, 2018
geozeed:

I like ur prayer honestly bt na signature spoil mata
grin don't mind my signature, everything all comes from the heart!
Re: Dele Momodu And His Wife, Mobolaji Abiodun Adaramaja, 30 Years Ago (Throwback Ph by Okoroawusa: 10:54am On May 08, 2018
so lovely!
Re: Dele Momodu And His Wife, Mobolaji Abiodun Adaramaja, 30 Years Ago (Throwback Ph by madgoat(m): 11:22am On May 08, 2018
busky101:
Where will I be in 30 years time?

Probably in the grave cry
Re: Dele Momodu And His Wife, Mobolaji Abiodun Adaramaja, 30 Years Ago (Throwback Ph by stevio(m): 3:47pm On May 08, 2018
You just confirmed that you were conceived in a strip club,where your stripper-mum exchanged her punany for a shot of sapele water and am sure you followed in your sex-addict father's shoes. Get a life imp.
SmartMugu:

I'm probably older than your father. That im on nairaland doesn't mean me and your dad or whoever impregnated your mom fall in same category. I didn't mention you nor your father when I sent my post. So, stay calm and go back to your father to learn more about cyber manners.
Re: Dele Momodu And His Wife, Mobolaji Abiodun Adaramaja, 30 Years Ago (Throwback Ph by Dnimaa(m): 8:06pm On May 16, 2018
double0seven:

You obviously don't know what you are talking about. About 1988, my dad was the AGM in IBWA and his official car was Peugeot 505.

Dele Momodu was already an editor of Classique Magazine, driving a 504, and some other person is saying "apparently there was no money then"

Anyway, you are probably not old enough to know what rich person looked like then
Well, you may be right but then he wasn't looking like someone of such cadre. Its ok, thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest / Former First-Lady, Maryam Abacha In Her Teens / 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.