Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,781 members, 7,810,036 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Please I Need A Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need A Business Idea (1069 Views)

Attract FUNDING for your business Idea, Get a Business Plan and Mentorship. / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Business Idea by mimicue(f): 7:51pm On May 07, 2018
Hello nairalanders , so with 1million please what business do u think a lady can invest in. Thank you
Re: Please I Need A Business Idea by Slikbae: 8:28pm On May 07, 2018
Importation
Poultry
Farming
Re: Please I Need A Business Idea by segunbo: 8:39pm On May 07, 2018
Slikbae:
Importation Poultry Farming

mail me to give you a nice business idea you don't need to rent shop

opeyemily@gmail.com
Re: Please I Need A Business Idea by mimicue(f): 10:50pm On May 07, 2018
Slikbae:
Importation
Poultry
Farming

Thanks importation of what exactly
Re: Please I Need A Business Idea by market01(f): 1:06am On May 08, 2018
Before I can give you business idea,I will like to know your location and also you need to do market surveys.
Re: Please I Need A Business Idea by fastlane84: 1:11am On May 08, 2018
look around you, what that thing that needs solution...... solve people s problem make money.
Re: Please I Need A Business Idea by mimicue(f): 9:03am On May 08, 2018
market01:
Before I can give you business idea,I will like to know your location and also you need to do market surveys.

Lagos
Re: Please I Need A Business Idea by Sabadoe: 9:18am On May 08, 2018
You need a Cool business Idea like this "COCOA POWDER BUSINESS EXPORTATION" to Abroad in which you can do in Small Scale without Export Documents like Certificate and Licensed Whaaala.

You can Start with a very Low Start - up Capital and even do it Part time Job from the Convenience of your Bedroom / home

If you're really serious and ready to do this Lucrative business - Just Click and Visit this website now => www.sabadoecocoa..com to Acquired the Right Knowledge and Full detail Information to do this business Successfully!

You can even contact me here => 080 51073653 in case you have any Questions !
Re: Please I Need A Business Idea by Eddodoh(m): 9:31am On May 08, 2018
Look for businesses and companies around you. Research what the need or what they may need in terms of raw materials, stationery, bush clearing, etc.

Visit them and communicate with they people in authority on how you can supply these products and, or services.
Re: Please I Need A Business Idea by tundeport(m): 9:54am On May 08, 2018
Like I always say,lady let me give you a good and quickmoney spinner,i have four lady on it,and making cool cash without stresses ,call me or whatzup me on 08039705566,it on uber platform deal
Re: Please I Need A Business Idea by market01(f): 12:43am On May 11, 2018
mimicue:

Lagos

Send me a message 07087356050
Re: Please I Need A Business Idea by Ademat7(m): 1:56am On May 11, 2018
mimicue:
Hello nairalanders , so with 1million please what business do u think a lady can invest in. Thank you
A book says invest in only what you have knowledge about like a vulcaniser selling tyres,what field do u understand like d back of your palm? By d way keep d fund in mutual fund while u think of what to do just like I'm doing presently at least little interest will be accruing on it.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Business Idea by Ambassador1991(m): 3:18am On May 12, 2018
mimicue:

Sis, go into what people consume. You can venture into restaurant and bar. It has high ROI. No matter how bad the Nigerian economy is, people must consume. I can help assist you if you so wish.

Success!

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Business Idea by kunleweb: 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2018
mimicue:

Do you still need a business idea?

I'm starting a couple of businesses, maybe i can inspire you. I've also helped people manage about 15 businesses so far. I think i can add a thing or two to you
Re: Please I Need A Business Idea by mimicue(f): 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
kunleweb:

Do you still need a business idea?

I'm starting a couple of businesses, maybe i can inspire you. I've also helped people manage about 15 businesses so far. I think i can add a thing or two to you

Yes I am
Re: Please I Need A Business Idea by kunleweb: 12:16pm On Jun 20, 2018
mimicue:

Yes I am

Email plz
Re: Please I Need A Business Idea by Fxmanager(m): 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2018
mimicue:
We offer a currency portfolio management service where you create your personal international currency portfolio and we managed it for you with a target of an average 10%+ monthly return to you after deduction of performance fees. At an average of 10%+ monthly return to an investor, using compound interest, your #1,000,000 investment will multiply to #304million+ in 60 months. Your currency portfolio will be set up under a Government's licensed, regulated, monitored and audited financial brokerage firm. Visit our website for more details by visiting our profile signature. Use the number in the profile signature to contact us on whatsapp. You can also follow our our real account currency portfolio management and trading journal by visiting the link to the journal in our profile signature
Re: Please I Need A Business Idea by Fxmanager(m): 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2018
mimicue:
We offer a currency portfolio management service where you create your personal international currency portfolio and we managed it for you with a target of an average 10%+ monthly return to you after deduction of performance fees. At an average of 10%+ monthly return to an investor, your #1,000,000 investment will multiply to #304million+ in 60 months. Your currency portfolio will be set up under a Government's licensed, regulated, monitored and audited financial brokerage firm. Visit our website for more details by visiting our profile signature. Use the number in the profile signature to contact us on whatsapp. You can also follow our our real account currency portfolio management and trading journal by visiting the link to the journal in our profile signature

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Damaged Ink Cartridges To Us! / I Finally Found Something That Pays / Supplying Of Ugwu In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.