Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread - TV/Movies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread (67561 Views)

Into The Badlands Season 3, Download Latest Episode / Into The Badlands » Season 03 » Episode 01 Download Link / Any Fan Of "Into The Badlands" Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2018
bazkid24:

Baba, I don download am Buh I neva watch am. I dey very busy since morning. I just dey catch up with matters at headquarters, Omo I just dey laugh like mumu for here. Too much savagery

That place na real stress reliever.

Person fit write better season film story from that thread everyday activities.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bazkid24(m): 8:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
alexistaiwo:

That place na real stress reliever.

Person fit write better season film story from that thread everyday activities.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by silverprince413(m): 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2018
bazkid24:

Baba, I don download am Buh I neva watch am. I dey very busy since morning. I just dey catch up with matters at headquarters, Omo I just dey laugh like mumu for here. Too much savagery
download link pls
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bazkid24(m): 8:30am On Jun 12, 2018
Alexistaiwo Windflower TheKingIsHere, which one of you guys have watched d latest episode?
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 12, 2018
bazkid24:
Alexistaiwo Windflower TheKingIsHere, which one of you guys have watched d latest episode?

I haven't downloaded it yet ooo.

My boss no gree leave him phone unguarded make I thief him Hotspot grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bazkid24(m): 8:46am On Jun 12, 2018
alexistaiwo:

I haven't downloaded it yet ooo.

My boss no gree leave him phone unguarded make I thief him Hotspot grin
cheesy
That episode is dope mehn
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 12, 2018
bazkid24:

The latest originals episode was not too interesting. But into the Badlands was fire. We learnt more things about Sunny's past n some idiots executed a coup on d widow

No talk anything again.

Let me download only into the Badlands first today .

I will download the Originals when they release the next episode.

Man is broke.
Megabytes is now a scarce commodity grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bazkid24(m): 9:12am On Jun 12, 2018
alexistaiwo:

No talk anything again.
Let me download only into the Badlands first today .
I will download the Originals when they release the next episode.

Man is broke. Megabytes is now a scarce commodity grin
You'll not regret it

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2018
bazkid24:

You'll not regret it
O boy!

This sunny can fight.
Did anyone else see how the widow was dodging arrows
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bazkid24(m): 12:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
alexistaiwo:

O boy!

This sunny can fight.
Did anyone else see how the widow was dodging arrows
I told you that the episode was dope. I enjoyed it from start to finish
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
bazkid24:

I told you that the episode was dope. I enjoyed it from start to finish

The writers are very good
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bazkid24(m): 12:58pm On Jun 12, 2018
alexistaiwo:

The writers are very good

Just superb.

When those idiots took the widow n gaius hostage, I just started laughing uncontrollably cos I already knew what wud end deir story
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
bazkid24:

Just superb.

When those idiots took the widow n gaius hostage, I just started laughing uncontrollably cos I already knew what wud end deir story

They even got off lightly.
If na person like Quinn they try that rubbish with ehnn.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bazkid24(m): 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
alexistaiwo:

They even got off lightly.
If na person like Quinn they try that rubbish with ehnn.

Lol

Buh who the hell r dose black and red soldiers, is pilgrim not enough as a villain ni
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
bazkid24:

Lol

Buh who the hell r dose black and red soldiers, is pilgrim not enough as a villain ni

Those ones as I am looking sef will also be after Pilgrim.

Pilgrim and Sunny might team up against them.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bazkid24(m): 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Those ones as I am looking sef will also be after Pilgrim.
Pilgrim and Sunny might team up against them.
Duh, let's see Aw it plays out
Gotta go, I have a lecture now

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by ShinyJay22(m): 8:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
Am I the only one that kinda loves into the bad lands as much as I love GOT?
Into the bad lands is dope as Bleep ... This show is the dopest AMC show ever...Even the walking dead ain't got nothing on ITBL

2 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Windflower(f): 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2018
bazkid24:

I haven't watched it, I guess I must have missed a lot
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bazkid24(m): 8:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
Windflower:

I haven't watched it, I guess I must have missed a lot

OH my God, you have to watch it as soon as possible. It's very very entertaining
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Windflower(f): 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2018
bazkid24:

OH my God, you have to watch it as soon as possible. It's very very entertaining
I will, ASAP
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bazkid24(m): 8:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
Windflower:
I will, ASAP
Let me know your thoughts on the episode after u r done watching it
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by phr0nesis(m): 10:44pm On Jun 17, 2018
I just read that the season finale is today. I need someone to tell me it's not true
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 17, 2018
phr0nesis:
I just read that the season finale is today. I need someone to tell me it's not true

Wrong thread bro
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by ManBeast: 1:22am On Jun 18, 2018
When dat season 3 go complete sef,
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Timothy3113(m): 7:47am On Jun 18, 2018
ManBeast:
When dat season 3 go complete sef,

Eight more episode's to go,

I.e 8 more weeks to go
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by phr0nesis(m): 8:02am On Jun 18, 2018
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Timothy3113(m): 9:15am On Jun 18, 2018
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by massive1019(m): 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2018
thunder fire this pilgrim
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bazkid24(m): 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
massive1019:
thunder fire this pilgrim
What did he do?
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by massive1019(m): 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
bazkid24:

What did he do?
haven't you watch the latest episode?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (62) (Reply)

Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 / Ozo Dances With Nengi During BBNaija Grand Finale (Video) / Alexx Ekubo Shaves Off His Beard For AY's Movie Project (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.