Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread - TV/Movies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread (67806 Views)

Into The Badlands Season 3, Download Latest Episode / Into The Badlands » Season 03 » Episode 01 Download Link / Any Fan Of "Into The Badlands" Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bobo65(m): 11:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Exactly my point.

Sunny was holding back while fighting MK in dark mode and stood his ground. How possible is that? This was the only issue I have with the last episode.
As for not liking the widow, it is you and me both. But be careful, her fanboys are also here. cheesy

Maybe cos sunny also has d gift in him
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 8:25am On Jun 25, 2018
bobo65:

Maybe cos sunny also has d gift in him
Widow also had the gift in her but she couldn't even touch MK.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bazkid24(m): 8:30am On Jun 25, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
Wee you keep kwayet

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 8:33am On Jun 25, 2018
bazkid24:

Wee you keep kwayet
Widow fanboys grin

Must you guys always talk sef

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 8:37am On Jun 25, 2018
I speak with facts, fanboys don't. cheesy

The butt hurt I am dishing to them is real. cool

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bobo65(m): 9:30am On Jun 25, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Sunny is obviously superior than widow na
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bazkid24(m): 9:57am On Jun 25, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
I speak with facts, fanboys don't. cheesy

The butt hurt I am dishing to them is real. cool
You just hating on the widow
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
bazkid24:

You just hating on the widow

Can you debunk the points I raised?
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
bobo65:

Sunny is obviously superior than widow na
Oh, it's by superiority now.

What about those abbot monks that knocked out MK in dark mode at the season 1 finale?

That means they are also superior to the widow?

Well, my point is that Sunny isn't supposed to be able to fight and stand his ground the way he did against an MK in dark mode.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bobo65(m): 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

What about those abbot monks that knocked out MK in dark mode at the season 1 finale?

Well, my point is that Sunny isn't supposed to be able to fight and stand his ground the way he did against an MK in dark mode.

Sunny is naturally a better fighter than widow na
Tho I get ur point
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by dansolution: 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
Have day stopped airing into the badlands. There was no update on season 3 episode 9

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by soliddust2020: 6:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
dansolution:
Have day stopped airing into the badlands. There was no update on season 3 episode 9

I think they are on mid season break.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
The next person to disrespect my precious widow on this thread ehnnnn angry

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by frankIzuchukwu(m): 10:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

MK is not the first dark one sunny fight
remember in season 1 ending and in season two when he go the compass
so maybe he has experience now in fighting dark onces
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 25, 2018
frankIzuchukwu:

MK is not the first dark one sunny fight
remember in season 1 ending and in season two when he go the compass
so maybe he has experience now in fighting dark onces

Don't mind them.
Being in the dark mode only amplify the person existing marital art skill.

Sunny is still better than M.K 20x so I wouldn't be surprised if sunny beats him hands down even in his so called dark mode.

Sunny that held his own against three dark ones in season one.
He is so good three abbots had to enter dark mode to take M.K lifeless body from him.

2 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 26, 2018
Lennnny:

Hahaha .maybe our dear widow will soon be unwidowed grin. But I don't see that guy lasting long before he joins Quinn .besides I don't need romance on this series, it kills action.

M. K beating sunny to stupor was really WTF. Let me just believe sunny let him because he was holding back.

As for pilgrim,I have never trusted him from the start, turns out I was right, don't worry ur matter has just become the windows priority.

Overall, best episode ever. I'm liking the series more and more.
I thought Quinn died in season 2 bro
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by mekaprime: 1:00am On Jun 26, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Don't mind them.

Sunny is still better than M.K 20x so I wouldn't be surprised if sunny beats him hands down even in his so called dark mode.

He is so good three abbots had to enter dark mode to take M.K lifeless body from him.

on the point of the dark mode amplifying peoples martial art skills, I totally agree with you on that. But on Sunny beating MK in the dark mode, I beg to differ on that. Mk is one of the strongest when in the dark mode, his only shortcomings is his appalling martial art skills, remember when he punched the Master and she tried to block the punch with her hand, the momentum of the punch literally broke her hand. All MK needs with sunny is one lucky punch to the head & you'll watch Sunnys head crush in an instance.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by mekaprime: 1:02am On Jun 26, 2018
kingkakaone:

yeah he died. the poster is simply implying that Pligram is going to die the same way Quinn died
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 26, 2018
mekaprime:

yeah he died. the poster is simply implying that Pligram is going to die the same way Quinn died
OK...Thanks.

Quinn was a hell of a cast.
The guy was good with his role.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 26, 2018
kingkakaone:

Yap.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 26, 2018
Lennnny:

Yap.
That guy is a hell of an actor....very talented and wonderful.

I lived all his scenes, if I was among the producers, I would have kept him to season 3.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Lol.
Calm down bro, I was only teasing the widow's fanboys here.
They know themselves grin

Aight mate. Not a thing.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Don't you think you're exaggerating the dark power. The dark power doesn't mean they will be undefeated, it simply gives them an edge. The widow fought against casper (when on dark mode), Baji fought against the dark ones at the monastery, when he and MK went to get the compass i think.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by okooloyun1(m): 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
soliddust2020:

I think they are on mid season break.
Pls when will they continue?
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
MickyMozay:

Don't you think you're exaggerating the dark power. The dark power doesn't mean they will be undefeated, it simply gives them an edge. The widow fought against casper (when on dark mode), Baji fought against the dark ones at the monastery, when he and MK went to get the compass i think.

The widow never fought against Casper in dark mode.
Watch that episode again
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 9:43pm On Jun 26, 2018
mekaprime:

on the point of the dark mode amplifying peoples martial art skills, I totally agree with you on that. But on Sunny beating MK in the dark mode, I beg to differ on that. Mk is one of the strongest when in the dark mode, his only shortcomings is his appalling martial art skills, remember when he punched the Master and she tried to block the punch with her hand, the momentum of the punch literally broke her hand. All MK needs with sunny is one lucky punch to the head & you'll watch Sunnys head crush in an instance.

I don't THINK MK is one of the strongest with dark power. He just happen to find a way to activate it without cutting himself.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

The widow never fought against Casper in dark mode.
Watch that episode again

You may be right. But still te dark power doesn't mean they're unbeatable.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Don't mind them.

Exactly my point.

MK doesn't have enough fight/battle experience to be that strong even with his dark power. His fight with sunny was majorly bcuz he was fueled with anger towards sunny.

Casper and that other girl will be have more battle experience than MK.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2018
MickyMozay:

Exactly my point.
The dark mode doesn't grant miraculous powers.
The dark mode only serves as an amplifier for existing martial art skills and abilities.

Imagine a badass fighter like Sunny with the dark power.
No contest.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Exactly my point.
The dark mode doesn't grant miraculous powers.
The dark mode only serves as an amplifier for existing martial art skills and abilities.

Imagine a badass fighter like Sunny with the dark power.
No contest.

The way i see it, only Pilgrim can defeat Sunny (when he gets his dark power) and only Sunny (with his dark power) can defeat Pilgrim
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
MickyMozay:

Exactly my point.

MK doesn't have enough fight/battle experience to be that strong even with his dark power. His fight with sunny was majorly bcuz he was fueled with anger towards sunny.

Casper and that other girl will be have more battle experience than MK.

Don't forget that he was trained personally by sunny so without activating dark mode.
He will beat both Casper and the girl silly and taking into account the fact that his power is stronger as attested to by the master.
He will still beat them both silly in the dark mode
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
MickyMozay:

The way i see it, only Pilgrim can defeat Sunny (when he gets his dark power) and only Sunny (with his dark power) can defeat Pilgrim

I think that there is more to using the dark mode than what we have seen so far.

Now that the big guns are activating and reactivating their dark power.
We are about to see the full functionality of that dark power.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (62) (Reply)

BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) / BBNaija: Ka3na And Praise Caught Having Sex / Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.