Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread - TV/Movies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread (67809 Views)

Into The Badlands Season 3, Download Latest Episode / Into The Badlands » Season 03 » Episode 01 Download Link / Any Fan Of "Into The Badlands" Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bobo65(m): 2:35am On Jun 27, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

The widow never fought against Casper in dark mode.
Watch that episode again

She did
When Casper came to invade the camp with that white ladys army after being cajoled by that priestess, he was using a horse to fight, window fought him inside a room
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by soliddust2020: 2:57am On Jun 27, 2018
okooloyun1:
Pls when will they continue?

Heard in August.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 7:35am On Jun 27, 2018
bobo65:

She did
When Casper came to invade the camp with that white ladys army after being cajoled by that priestess, he was using a horse to fight, window fought him inside a room

She didn't sir.

Go and watch that episode again.

Casper had gone out of dark mode after knocking out Tilda before he encountered widow.

I have shown it here with pictures as evidence.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Emily22(m): 9:57am On Jun 27, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

She didn't sir.

Go and watch that episode again.

Casper had gone out of dark mode after knocking out Tilda before he encountered widow.

I have shown it here with pictures as evidence.

Fought d widow without dark mode
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
Emily22:

Fought d widow without dark mode

Yes he did.

When he went along with chau's men to round up more followers
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Emily22(m): 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Yes he did.

When he went along with chau's men to round up more followers

Yep,I remember
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 7:52am On Jun 28, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Don't forget that he was trained personally by sunny so without activating dark mode.
He will beat both Casper and the girl silly and taking into account the fact that his power is stronger as attested to by the master.
He will still beat them both silly in the dark mode

Yes he was trained by Sunny but I don't think the training was completed before they parted ways in Season 2.

The master said MK power is the strongest, that could be based on people she has seen so far. Am not sure the Master has witnessed the dark powers of Casper and his girlfriend. So she can't really say.

Talking about training, Casper and his girlfriend spent only God knows how many years with Pilgrim searching for Astra. Pilgrim would had trained them too. Pilgrim without a dark power, can turn off someone's else won. He fought his men blindfolded when they doubted him.

What better teacher can you possibly ask for? So chill is not about teachers and dark powers. It's about how many kills you've made, how tattoos you have on your back lol. How many battles you've fought.

MK vs Casper girlfriend. Why don't we wait and see if it will happen.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 7:55am On Jun 28, 2018
soliddust2020:

Heard in August.

Seriously can't wait. With the way the series is going. AMC will definitely be working on season 4.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by dcolumbus001: 8:03am On Jun 28, 2018
MickyMozay:

Yes he was trained by Sunny but I don't think the training was completed before they parted ways in Season 2.

The master said MK power is the strongest, that could be based on people she has seen so far. Am not sure the Master has witnessed the dark powers of Casper and his girlfriend. So she can't really say.

Talking about training, Casper and his girlfriend spent only God knows how many years with Pilgrim searching for Astra. Pilgrim would had trained them too. Pilgrim without a dark power, can turn off someone's else won. He fought his men blindfolded when they doubted him.

What better teacher can you possibly ask for? So chill is not about teachers and dark powers. It's about how many kills you've made, how tattoos you have on your back lol. How many battles you've fought.

MK vs Casper girlfriend. Why don't we wait and see if it will happen.
abeg who is Casper in this series or you mean to say CASTRO?
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by soliddust2020: 9:38am On Jun 28, 2018
MickyMozay:

Seriously can't wait. With the way the series is going. AMC will definitely be working on season 4.

I see them renewing for season 4, the series has good ratings.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Iceberghill(m): 9:40am On Jun 28, 2018
THE WIDOW IS SUNNY'S ELDER SISTER
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bazkid24(m): 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
Iceberghill:
What!!! How
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
Iceberghill:

Although it is speculation but you might be rght.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
dcolumbus001:
abeg who is Casper in this series or you mean to say CASTRO?

Casper or Castro. Maybe i dey hear another thing grin

Just checked. It's actually Castor
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 6:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
Iceberghill:

Any reason? Or just a guess?
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by dcolumbus001: 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
MickyMozay:

Casper or Castro. Maybe i dey hear another thing grin

Just checked. It's actually Castor
no mind me na castor
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
dcolumbus001:
no mind me na castor

Is allowed
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bobo65(m): 9:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
Iceberghill:

U have a point tho
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Iceberghill(m): 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
MickyMozay:

Any reason? Or just a guess?
Just a guess
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Jackossky(m): 12:06am On Jun 30, 2018
Hahaha, I have been looking for this thread.

See, when the dark power is activated, no one, I repeat... No one can stand it.

We all know that Sunny will beat the widow. When MK was in the dark mode, sunny stood no ground. I can remember how MK tore the ropes.

Castor was sick, Tilda is nog that strong and the dark power doesn't only amplify your skills, if you can't fight atall and you have the dark power, all you need is a cut and even SUNNY won't be able to stand you.

Sunny taught MK how to fight so that he won't be defenseless when he isn't in the dark mode.

I also don't like that widow's new gf. Yes, there's possibility that the Widow is sunny's sister and they will need to combine their power together to fight pilgrim.

Remember that sunny's child dark power is very strong, you can see the way it shook that witch who was Baije former master.

Baije also has dark power too. I guess it will be unlocked and my turn off is that Baije power has deteriorated in this season.

Baije that one can class with sunny couldn't hold his ground in that Inn.
Even in the underground with the blind ones, he fought like a sissy.

Let's see how it goes.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 3:50am On Jun 30, 2018
Jackossky:
Hahaha, I have been looking for this thread.

See, when the dark power is activated, no one, I repeat... No one can stand it.

We all know that Sunny will beat the widow. When MK was in the dark mode, sunny stood no ground. I can remember how MK tore the ropes.

Castor was sick, Tilda is nog that strong and the dark power doesn't only amplify your skills, if you can't fight atall and you have the dark power, all you need is a cut and even SUNNY won't be able to stand you.

Sunny taught MK how to fight so that he won't be defenseless when he isn't in the dark mode.

I also don't like that widow's new gf. Yes, there's possibility that the Widow is sunny's sister and they will need to combine their power together to fight pilgrim.

Remember that sunny's child dark power is very strong, you can see the way it shook that witch who was Baije former master.

Baije also has dark power too. I guess it will be unlocked and my turn off is that Baije power has deteriorated in this season.

Baije that one can class with sunny couldn't hold his ground in that Inn.
Even in the underground with the blind ones, he fought like a sissy.

Let's see how it goes.

Isn't it funny how you keep saying nobody can stand the dark ones. The best words are what we have already discussed. It simply amplify their power/skills nothing more.

These dark ones are not immortal, even in their dark state they CAN BE KILLED!

Sunny stood against three STRONG dark ones at the end of season one. He fought against MK pretty well despite not wanting to.

I can't fully remember again, But i think that young girl that left the monastery with MK in season two, she died during her dark state.

The Master Abbot killed her disciples after Baje and MK turned them against themselves, when t they (Baje and MK) went to take the compass.

They didn't really show it. But Baje and MK left her with a broken hand and some set of uncontrolled freaks lol. Then in season three, they showed her at the monastery all alone with no disciples.

BTW: who enjoyed the scene where the Master interrupted the death of the widow. And the way she said the Widow needed to end her little war that a bigger one is coming. Before giving her back her powers.

The scene was awesome to me. cheesy
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Jackossky(m): 9:14am On Jun 30, 2018
MickyMozay:

Isn't it funny how you keep saying nobody can stand the dark ones. The best words are what we have already discussed. It simply amplify their power/skills nothing more.

These dark ones are not immortal, even in their dark state they CAN BE KILLED!

Sunny stood against three STRONG dark ones at the end of season one. He fought against MK pretty well despite not wanting to.

I can't fully remember again, But i think that young girl that left the monastery with MK in season two, she died during her dark state.

The Master Abbot killed her disciples after Baje and MK turned them against themselves, when t they (Baje and MK) went to take the compass.

They didn't really show it. But Baje and MK left her with a broken hand and some set of uncontrolled freaks lol. Then in season three, they showed her at the monastery all alone with no disciples.

BTW: who enjoyed the scene where the Master interrupted the death of the widow. And the way she said the Widow needed to end her little war that a bigger one is coming. Before giving her back her powers.

The scene was awesome to me. cheesy

Hmm, why are you so sure she gave the widow her powers back?
I have seen Baije doing that sh*t many times but hey... It's possible.

Saying Sunny stood his ground with those three monk is laughable. The moment they went black, sunny was beaten back and blue.
He wasn't even able to hit any of them.
That's what I call 'overbeating'

I still have that episode with me. One of my best scene.

Its not only Pilgrim that can control other's power though the way he did it is different but the master Abbot can also control too.

How do you think she was able to keep all the dark ones in check?

True, the dark ones are not immortal but hey! It does more than amplify their skills.

Do you know that when Sunny discovered MK, MK was pretty useless when he isn't in his dark phase.

So, what power did the dark phase amplified in him then.

You know that when he was in that coffin in the first season, the bounty hunters said there's a bounty on him because he has
killed many people.

How do you explain that?

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2018
Jackossky:

Hmm, why are you so sure she gave the widow her powers back?
I have seen Baije doing that sh*t many times but hey... It's possible.

Saying Sunny stood his ground with those three monk is laughable. The moment they went black, sunny was beaten back and blue.
He wasn't even able to hit any of them.
That's what I call 'overbeating'

I still have that episode with me. One of my best scene.

Its not only Pilgrim that can control other's power though the way he did it is different but the master Abbot can also control too.

How do you think she was able to keep all the dark ones in check?

True, the dark ones are not immortal but hey! It does more than amplify their skills.

Do you know that when Sunny discovered MK, MK was pretty useless when he isn't in his dark phase.

So, what power did the dark phase amplified in him then.

You know that when he was in that coffin in the first season, the bounty hunters said there's a bounty on him because he has
killed many people.

How do you explain that?

Nice write up.

Forgive me if am not 100% correct on some details. Been a while i watched the first two seasons. Keeping up with all this series can be detrimental to my brain lol.

The narrative that Sunny didn't stand a chance against the three Abbot could further prove the dark power amplify their fighting skills.

Cause before they went black, Sunny was consistently delivering punches and kicks to them right? But couldn't when they went black?

And Sunny being able to stand against the dark power of MK, might be due to MK not being a skilled fighter like the Abbot. So the dark power couldn't amplify his skills that much.

I don't think the Master at the monastery can control power. Those disciples were only there at the monastery cause they needed help with their gift. If she could turn it off, she wouldn't have fought with MK, which lead to her broken hand.

And why kill all her disciples if she can simply turn their powers off.

Have you seen Pilgrim fight with a dark power? Cause he can just turn it off and end the mess.

I would want to believe the Master give Widow her powers back. The widow has been waiting to have it back since season one. And I think she once told MK that te Master took her power from her.

Maybe The Master can only give what she took and not necessary turn it off like Pilgrim.

I think only Pilgrim can turn off the dark power.

Remember he told Sunny, that he(sunny) is just the catalyst, when they tried to heal henry in Astra.

If Pilgrim is right. Then Sunny is just needed for the machine to function. While Pilgrim controls and gives or take powers.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 30, 2018
MickyMozay:

Nice write up.

Forgive me if am not 100% correct on some details. Been a while i watched the first two seasons. Keeping up with all this series can be detrimental to my brain lol.

The narrative that Sunny didn't stand a chance against the three Abbot could further prove the dark power amplify their fighting skills.

Cause before they went black, Sunny was consistently delivering punches and kicks to them right? But couldn't when they went black?

And Sunny being able to stand against the dark power of MK, might be due to MK not being a skilled fighter like the Abbot. So the dark power couldn't amplify his skills that much.

I don't think the Master at the monastery can control power. Those disciples were only there at the monastery cause they needed help with their gift. If she could turn it off, she wouldn't have fought with MK, which lead to her broken hand.

Have you seen Pilgrim fight with a dark power? Cause he can just turn it off and end the mess.

I would want to believe the Master give Widow her powers back. The widow has been waiting to have it back since season one. And I think she once told MK that te Master took her power from her.

Maybe The Master can only give what she took and not necessary turn it off like Pilgrim.

Remember he told Sunny, that he(sunny) is just the catalyst, when they tried to heal henry in Astra.

If Pilgrim is right. Then Sunny is just needed for the machine to function. While Pilgrim controls and gives or take powers.

Don't forget that the mad witch said that Sunny gift is more powerful than Pilgrim.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Jackossky(m): 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2018
MickyMozay:

Nice write up.

Smiles,
Pilgrim saying Sunny is just a catalyst might be a fable just to allow him to have a hold on the child.

Pilgrim ND that witch reek of deceits.

That machine might be more and not necessary an embodiment of power.

What if that machine is a ground plan to uncover Azra? What if Azra is a place, just like New York and was submerged in dust?

Do you remember when Castor was taking a peek at that Camera and places they saw in it?

I thought the film was an antecedent to the new world but getting this far, it seems our world was what evolved into the badlands.

Everything is just assumption and we have to wait for the episode 9 to see what unfolds.

I think I took an interest in pilgrim.
He might be deceitful but he is also caring, loves his followers and mourned the death of castor.
He didn't wish to but was pushed.

Anyway, let's watch till it ends.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Don't forget that the mad witch said that Sunny gift is more powerful than Pilgrim.

The powerful she meant might be Sunny being the catalyst, which Pilgrim confirmed. Am talking about the ability to take or give dark powers. Sunny couldn't heal Henry when he and Pilgrim touched the machine.

He asked Pilgrim what's wrong. Pilgrim said he was the catalyst, while him is the focus of the machine. Pilgrim helped him save Henry's life. At least that's what we think for now.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2018
Jackossky:

Smiles,
Pilgrim saying Sunny is just a catalyst might be a fable just to allow him to have a hold on the child.

Pilgrim ND that witch reek of deceits.

That machine might be more and not necessary an embodiment of power.

What if that machine is a ground plan to uncover Azra? What if Azra is a place, just like New York and was submerged in dust?

Do you remember when Castor was taking a peek at that Camera and places they saw in it?

I thought the film was an antecedent to the new world but getting this far, it seems our world was what evolved into the badlands.

Everything is just assumption and we have to wait for the episode 9 to see what unfolds.

I think I took an interest in pilgrim.
He might be deceitful but he is also caring, loves his followers and mourned the death of castor.
He didn't wish to but was pushed.

Anyway, let's watch till it ends.

I don't really think that Pilgrim lied about Sunny being the catalyst. Even the witch that convinced Pilgrim to kill Castor confirmed Sunny as the catalyst. But like you said, we have to wait for episode 9 to find out more.

Lemme ask you this. Do you think Pilgrim was a dark one before and lost his powers? He certainly looked happy when he got the dark power.

Did he absorbed Henry's power or the Machine give him the power and he took Henry's own off?
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by AKWAPROPHET: 9:04pm On Jun 30, 2018
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bazkid24(m): 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2018
AKWAPROPHET:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbA3FJx4wP0&t=18s
Be warned. Don't ever post this on this thread again
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Jackossky(m): 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2018
MickyMozay:

I don't really think that Pilgrim lied about Sunny being the catalyst. Even the witch that convinced Pilgrim to kill Castor confirmed Sunny as the catalyst. But like you said, we have to wait for episode 9 to find out more.

Lemme ask you this. Do you think Pilgrim was a dark one before and lost his powers? He certainly looked happy when he got the dark power.

Did he absorbed Henry's power or the Machine give him the power and he took Henry's own off?

It was glaring that he absorbed Henry's power.
You could even see how the power was transfused into him.

Pilgrim a dark one? That's a dicey one there.

I will like to believe that everyone from Azra has the dark power but pilgrim might not really be from Azra. He might be a vagabond whose family was given a safehold in Azra.

He always coveted that power and envious of Sunny who is a true Azra 'pikin'

Smiles.
I might be wrong on this.
I'm just giving its a twist that the writer might not even think of due to other plans he has for us.

Let's watch
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 3:37am On Jul 01, 2018
Jackossky:

It was glaring that he absorbed Henry's power.
You could even see how the power was transfused into him.

Pilgrim a dark one? That's a dicey one there.

I will like to believe that everyone from Azra has the dark power but pilgrim might not really be from Azra. He might be a vagabond whose family was given a safehold in Azra.

He always coveted that power and envious of Sunny who is a true Azra 'pikin'

Smiles.
I might be wrong on this.
I'm just giving its a twist that the writer might not even think of due to other plans he has for us.

Let's watch

Lol. I know. I like your twist.

Yes, i saw the way Henry's powers was transferred to him. But does that mean without Henry, Pilgrim wouldn't have gotten the dark power?

Remember, Baje told Sunny not to go ahead with Pilgrim plans to unlock the machine, that Pilgrim will be able to give people powers and also take them.

I think the machine gave the children of Azra their powers before civilization or something. So i think Pilgrim would he still gotten the powers without Henry.

Pilgrim looks definitely from Azra, at least so i would think. He said he was in Azra when intruders invaded them. That it was Sunny and his sister who made way for him to escape.

Pilgrim is still to unveil is true sef. You might be right after all, dude looks corny.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 06, 2018
Where's everyone at?

Seems like Pilgrim is now invincible.
Bajie was right.
Sunny just made the biggest mistake of his life even more than the death of Veil.
Sunny signed over the fate of all the inhabitants of the badlands.

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/979701/Into-The-Badlands-season-3-return-date-next-episode-air-series-AMC-S03E09

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (62) (Reply)

BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) / BBNaija: Ka3na And Praise Caught Having Sex / Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.