Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Forget government cover up, See why buhari invited Saraki and co - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forget government cover up, See why buhari invited Saraki and co (4273 Views)

Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial / Fear Gripped Gov Bello When Buhari Invited Dep. Gov Achuba To Abuja / PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget government cover up, See why buhari invited Saraki and co by lightblazingnow(m): 10:46pm On May 07, 2018
It will shock you to know that the National assembly members are united when it comes to issues against the executives. From the antecedents the executive have learned to respect the National assembly led by the scorpion Saraki. Nigeria has never witnessed a leader as smart and calculated as the young honourable who have gone through thick and thin.

Very important, the media reports can't fathom this

Because of the fall out of mishandling of Dino Melaye case and several other encroachments of the executive, the National assembly have concluded they will go on strike from next week if the police chief won't agree to honour their invitation, more so, that the chief judge of lokoja should stand down the trials of Dino Maleye at least for now, until thorough investigation have been concluded.

Upon hearing from the president's informants in the national assembly of what is in the offing, the president quickly summoned the two leaders for a heartfelt talk. Only the very few of us are privileged to hear this. I think it makes no sense to die with your wisdom and knowledge, I will keep updating you as the event unfold.

From all of us, we say happy relationship to the president and National Assembly members. We say let love lead for we are sons and daughters of love. For God Almighty is love and who ever walks in true love lives in Him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forget government cover up, See why buhari invited Saraki and co by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 07, 2018
Why dont you just open a Church since every discussion now ends in God and religion. The APC government and their appendages should stop messing with our constitution. Authorities are not respected since this herdsman came to power. How can a Senate summon a Police Chief and he refused to appear, same thing happened when Buratai was invited. All these because a President is also acting aloof and dictatorial.

4 Likes

Re: Forget government cover up, See why buhari invited Saraki and co by lightblazingnow(m): 11:28pm On May 07, 2018
Solstar:
Why dont you just open a Church since every discussion now ends in God and religion. The APC government and their appendages should stop messing with our constitution. Authorities are not respected since this herdsman came to power. How can a Senate summon a Police Chief and he refused to appear, same thing happened with Buratai was invited. All these because a President is also acting aloof and dictatorial.

A clay like you. Why won't you just shut your smelling tongue. Do you know who is God Almighty

AntiGod, Antichrist. What madness, that a creature will be downgrading the lord creator. Don't try such with me ok. I am not of this world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget government cover up, See why buhari invited Saraki and co by deomelo: 12:23am On May 08, 2018
#JoblessandLazyipobyouths, all they do is troll the internet and peddle rumors and gossips.

3 Likes

Re: Forget government cover up, See why buhari invited Saraki and co by lightblazingnow(m): 1:59am On May 08, 2018
Man has the ability to speak, he will give account
Re: Forget government cover up, See why buhari invited Saraki and co by orisa37: 4:44am On May 08, 2018
Do not be unequally yoked with the unbeliever.
Autocracy must obey the laws of people's Rights or amend them rightly by their provisions to be able to blend smoothly in a Democratic setting.
Thanks for the news.
Re: Forget government cover up, See why buhari invited Saraki and co by orisa37: 5:09am On May 08, 2018
Easy.
Just imagine Buhari/ElRufai on the one hand and the 51 Villagers murdered by Bandits on the other hand standing before God for Judgement. What would Buhari/ElRufai say for carelessness and to cover up?
Release Dino and pay him Compensations.
Re: Forget government cover up, See why buhari invited Saraki and co by blackpanda: 5:12am On May 08, 2018
Horseload of trash, speculation and lies!

1 Like

Re: Forget government cover up, See why buhari invited Saraki and co by orisa37: 5:19am On May 08, 2018
Christ is The Propitiation for The Sins of The Righteous and the 51 Villagers murdered in Kaduna State.
Re: Forget government cover up, See why buhari invited Saraki and co by orisa37: 5:46am On May 08, 2018
Please be careful 'cos Buhari is a well Trained Guerrilla Tactician. He can ambush The NASS anywhere anyhow. You said Saraki is a Scorpion.
Re: Forget government cover up, See why buhari invited Saraki and co by Nobody: 7:01am On May 08, 2018
lightblazingnow:

A clay like you. Why won't you just shut your smelling tongue. Do you know who is God Almighty

AntiGod, Antichrist. What madness, that a creature will be downgrading the lord creator. Don't try such with me ok. I am not of this world.

The Lord Creator ? Which of the Lords ? Jesus is the Lord of the Sun ? Chrono is the Lord of Saturn, Satan is the Lord of Earth, so which Lord God are you talking about ? There are many Creator Gods, and even humans are co-creators with God, so which God are you really talking about here, I know you have zero idea what the Prime Creator is. Cos your cells are programmed with religious mumbo jumbo.
Re: Forget government cover up, See why buhari invited Saraki and co by sparog(m): 7:10am On May 08, 2018
Na so
Re: Forget government cover up, See why buhari invited Saraki and co by Nobody: 7:48am On May 08, 2018
I can't just believe I wasted 1 minutes of my life reading this trash
Re: Forget government cover up, See why buhari invited Saraki and co by conehead2018: 8:14am On May 08, 2018
Solstar:

The Lord Creator ? Which of the Lords ? Jesus is the Lord of the Sun ? Chrono is the Lord of Saturn, Satan is the Lord of Earth, so which Lord God are you talking about ? There are many Creator Gods, and even humans are co-creators with God, so which God are you really talking about here, I know you have zero idea what the Prime Creator is. Cos your cells are programmed with religious mumbo jumbo.
may God have mercy on your soul.
Re: Forget government cover up, See why buhari invited Saraki and co by UncleSnr(m): 8:34am On May 08, 2018
conehead2018:
may God have mercy on your soul.
cry You could have just said thank you instead of this deranged line.
Re: Forget government cover up, See why buhari invited Saraki and co by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:42am On May 08, 2018
Who still take them serious undecided they should do whatever they like I don't care mtcheeeeeew

From impeachment to strike

mtcheeeeeew yeye people

1 Like

Re: Forget government cover up, See why buhari invited Saraki and co by lightblazingnow(m): 12:42pm On May 08, 2018
We are excited
Re: Forget government cover up, See why buhari invited Saraki and co by Johnnyessence(m): 12:44pm On May 08, 2018
Full Video: What Saraki, Dogara told Buhari about IGP, Dino Melaye, 2018 budget. video credit : oak.tv. watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFjnNPKg02U
Re: Forget government cover up, See why buhari invited Saraki and co by lightblazingnow(m): 1:17pm On May 08, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Full Video: What Saraki, Dogara told Buhari about IGP, Dino Melaye, 2018 budget. video credit : oak.tv. watch the video below.

Love this Brother
Re: Forget government cover up, See why buhari invited Saraki and co by Johnnyessence(m): 1:23pm On May 08, 2018
lightblazingnow:

Love this Brother
you are welcome.
Re: Forget government cover up, See why buhari invited Saraki and co by lightblazingnow(m): 1:26pm On May 08, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you are welcome.

I am talking about your signature. Love it and you very much
Re: Forget government cover up, See why buhari invited Saraki and co by lightblazingnow(m): 1:27pm On May 08, 2018
Johnnyessence:

Re: Forget government cover up, See why buhari invited Saraki and co by Johnnyessence(m): 1:34pm On May 08, 2018
lightblazingnow:

I am talking about your signature. Love it and you very much
thanks you are welcome. well-done.
Re: Forget government cover up, See why buhari invited Saraki and co by Sunnyshinylight(f): 5:09pm On May 08, 2018
Solstar:

It only shows that if you think, reason with yourself how low and all together natural. This Brother doesn't know that all power in heaven and earth have been given to the Lord of lords and king of kings. Don't worry, you will just end up with one titles of the earth. Professor Amadi. Don't open your heart and cry to your saviour Jesus Christ to help you overcome your flesh. Keep equipping your self to argue.

John 3:10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things? 3:11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee,

We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness. 3:12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things? 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forget government cover up, See why buhari invited Saraki and co by lightblazingnow(m): 7:56pm On May 08, 2018
All right

1 Like

Re: Forget government cover up, See why buhari invited Saraki and co by orisa37: 5:09am On May 09, 2018
lightblazingnow:
All right

Leaving Judgement to God? Good!

1 Like

Re: Forget government cover up, See why buhari invited Saraki and co by lightblazingnow(m): 9:19am On May 09, 2018
All praise
Re: Forget government cover up, See why buhari invited Saraki and co by orisa37: 11:21am On May 09, 2018
lightblazingnow:
All praise

To God be Riches, Wealth, Power, Might, Honour, Glory, Majesty and Worship forever and ever !!!
Re: Forget government cover up, See why buhari invited Saraki and co by lightblazingnow(m): 5:35pm On May 09, 2018
Thanks much
Re: Forget government cover up, See why buhari invited Saraki and co by orisa37: 8:39am On May 10, 2018
You commit Murder but before your case gets to court, you invite to presiding Judges to cajole, bully and probably bribe them to agree with you. You are neither a Scorpion nor an Australian black devil but a "Kura"(Hyena).

(1) (Reply)

US President Elect: Joe Biden Dragged On Twitter / Ahmed Lawan's Tweet Confirmed That Tinubu Is A Placeholder For Shettima / Ibrahim Tukur El-sudi Appointed Chair Of Capital Market Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.