Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,574 members, 7,955,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:28 PM

Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth (30271 Views)

Honda Cars Front Wheel Falling Out / A Nigerian who Build The Fastest carbureted front wheel car / Man Filmed Driving A Self-made Car On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by Cowbuhari: 11:49am On May 08, 2018
Clinton9000:
Look at his beautiful skin tone; you could tell he is Igbo without even seeing the name when mentioned in Nigeria context.

Anyways, Igbos and beautiful skin tone are like 5 and 6
seconded nwannem

1 Like

Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by benzems(m): 11:51am On May 08, 2018
Who said Nigerian Youths are Lazy
Nice one
Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by Nobody: 11:52am On May 08, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:
Bisi is Yoruba name. The Yoruba blood in him is responsible for his engineering brilliance.

Yoruba Amaka

Bisi is the short form for Ndubisi, no need of giving yourself high hope

3 Likes

Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by somegirl1: 12:08pm On May 08, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:
Bisi is Yoruba name. The Yoruba blood in him is responsible for his engineering brilliance.

Yoruba Amaka
Toks2008:

So Bisi is now Igbo name abi?

Ndubuisi / Nnabuisi > Buisi > B'isi > Bisi

4 Likes

Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by Toks2008(m): 12:09pm On May 08, 2018
post=67379436:

My friend no flattino/Afonja combo here, he is full Igbo guy no blood mix

So Bisi is now Igbo name abi?

Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by somegirl1: 12:22pm On May 08, 2018
taurusdude0:
Ndi anambaLa grin

Nope, Ezerioha is not Anambra / Enugu dialect. He only went to uni in Anambra.
That's an Imo, perhaps Abia surname.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by Orpe7(m): 12:32pm On May 08, 2018
When they put their minds to positive things instead of pushing drugs they do well
Big ups
Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by AutoReportNG: 12:45pm On May 08, 2018
jaxxy:

Op why was the mother left out Are u misogynistic or does she not fit into ur tribal agenda masked underneath the achievements of the young man. On Wikipedia and eveywhere else parents are named with both father and mother included no matter wat. Here she is conveniently avoided. Kindly explain urself. Thx

LOL, sorry sir... read below, it was quoted
Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by goaldynman(m): 12:46pm On May 08, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:
[s]Bisi is Yoruba name. The Yoruba blood in him is responsible for his engineering brilliance.

Yoruba Amaka[/s]

That's a big Lie! He is a full blood Igbo Man!

Igbos also bear Nwabuisi or Nwabisi; This is always shortened as BISI!

NwaBISI in Igbo means: Child comes first or Child is more important than wealth!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by CSTR1003: 1:02pm On May 08, 2018
His name is ndubuisi which he shortened to bisi and some yorubas are claiming him.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by shizzle1: 1:05pm On May 08, 2018
gbosaa:

If I ‘wooz’ you upper iweka slap, you’ll be paralysed forever.
LMWKMD grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by shizzle1: 1:07pm On May 08, 2018
What's with abobakus and trying to steal others glory just to feel important with themsleves?

Stupid tribe

1 Like

Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:16pm On May 08, 2018
walezy85:
Nigeria got talent abegy make this guy join hands with other automobile industry in Nigeria for us to start manufacturing our own car we gat all it takes not just producing theoretical engineers, this time we need practicing engineers

My brother, I fit swear say enough boys fit don dey scheme how den go kidnap dis guy if e take mistake show villa for Christmas.

Make e just dey obodoyibo jejely o.
Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by shumuel(m): 1:29pm On May 08, 2018
Emiloko iyawon:

Yoruba Amaka

Lol grin this is excatly what bloggers want, to confuse you people.

His name is Ndu-Bisi not Ola or Ade bisi grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:30pm On May 08, 2018
somegirl1:

Nope, Ezerioha is not Anambra / Enugu dialect. He only went to uni in Anambra.
That's an Imo, perhaps Abia surname.
He is Anambra

Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:39pm On May 08, 2018
Abagworo:

Imo dude. Ezerioha is purely an Imo dialect name.
Sorry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by taurusdude0(m): 1:56pm On May 08, 2018
Abagworo:

Imo dude. Ezerioha is purely an Imo dialect name.
kk got ya
Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by taurusdude0(m): 1:59pm On May 08, 2018
post=67383335:

Sorry
Don't mind dis imo and abia guys Dem wan still we brother grin
Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by somegirl1: 2:02pm On May 08, 2018
post=67383073:

He is Anambra

Rather odd, if the source is reliable, because that surname isn't consistent with Anambra /Enugu dialect. Perhaps his parents / grandparents moved from Imo /Abia.
Flavour's hometown is cited on Wikipedia as Enugu, where he was raised, even though he is also said to be from originally from Anambra.
Outside Nigeria, when asked where I'm from, I state where I and my parents grew up, not my state / town of origin.

1 Like

Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 08, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:

Yoruba Amaka
Have you heard the name Nnebisi, you tribalist

1 Like

Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 08, 2018
Ellabae:
Lol I will when he comes around.

Where did he go?

But your so on point. A man's home ought to be a sanctuary. A stronghold where can count on the field Marshall to keep him safe n sane after a hard day battling the forces of a brutal world.

So on point.
Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:20pm On May 08, 2018
somegirl1:

Rather odd, if the source is reliable, because that surname isn't consistent with Anambra /Enugu dialect. Perhaps his parents / grandparents moved from Imo /Abia.
Flavour's hometown is cited on Wikipedia as Enugu, where he was raised, even though he is also said to be from originally from Anambra.
Outside Nigeria, when asked where I'm from, I state where I and my parents grew up, not my state / town of origin.
Back in school days, I know Ikechukwu Ezerioha from Oko, Anambra state
Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by Emilokoiyawon: 2:26pm On May 08, 2018
gbosaa:

If I ‘wooz’ you upper iweka slap, you’ll be paralysed forever.

What? because of a joke? Okay lets go there: Otoro gba gbue ka gi
Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by Toks2008(m): 2:31pm On May 08, 2018
somegirl1:

Ndubuisi / Nnabuisi > Buisi > B'isi > Bisi

Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:37pm On May 08, 2018
somegirl1:

You claims doesn't make sense, Anambra share boundaries with Abia and Imo, towns that shares boundaries with these two states their dialect and names sounds similar unlike the hinterlands.
Ndubuisi is from Anambra state

Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by Ellabae(f): 3:19pm On May 08, 2018
TheLordIsGr8:

Where did he go?

But your so on point. A man's home ought to be a sanctuary. A stronghold where can count on the field Marshall to keep him safe n sane after a hard day battling the forces of a brutal world.

So on point.
Lol not found him yet
Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by whirlwind7(m): 3:28pm On May 08, 2018
Debazent1:
Nice,good is from Nigeria
There is still hope for us in this country.

For USA and China procurement, check our siggy

Actually, there is none!
Not if we continue this way. Impossible.

If you had an idea how the country has alarmingly regressed since the 1960s, you wouldn't make this comment.

1 Like

Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by Bruemath(m): 3:37pm On May 08, 2018
Good for him
Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by Seewealth(m): 3:41pm On May 08, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:

Yoruba Amaka

Update: I can't believe the extent potorpotorians lost their minds over this tongue-in-cheek joke. grin grin grin grin grin

For those of you who get it - more power to you.

For those who are triggered by this - Anu ofia ka gi nma. Not only that Nkita la’cha ike gi tongue
. his real name is actually NDUBISI.

1 Like

Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by 1759King: 4:03pm On May 08, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:

Yoruba Amaka

Update: I can't believe the extent potorpotorians lost their minds over this tongue-in-cheek joke. grin grin grin grin grin

For those of you who get it - more power to you.

For those who are triggered by this - Anu ofia ka gi nma. Not only that Nkita la’cha ike gi tongue
Some people whose Igbo name is NduBuisi often chose the shortened form - Bisi

1 Like

Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 08, 2018
Ellabae:
Lol not found him yet

Have you tried Bing search? I head they're good at such things. Duckduckgo too.

But wait ooooo. Are you sure he is not equally searching for you.
Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by Ellabae(f): 4:15pm On May 08, 2018
TheLordIsGr8:

Have you tried Bing search? I head they're good at such things. Duckduckgo too.

But wait ooooo. Are you sure he is not equally searching for you.
Lol I don't know o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bugatti Reveals ₦1billion Luxury Yacht To Match The Chiron (photos) / The Major Cause Of Tyre Burst Accidents In Nigeria ( Pictures Included ) / Trailer Falls And Crushes Car In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.