Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:13 AM

Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth (30258 Views)

Honda Cars Front Wheel Falling Out / A Nigerian who Build The Fastest carbureted front wheel car / Man Filmed Driving A Self-made Car On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by somegirl1: 4:31pm On May 08, 2018
post=67384893:

You claims doesn't make sense, Anambra share boundaries with Abia and Imo, towns that shares boundaries with these two states their dialect and names sounds similar unlike the hinterlands.
Ndubuisi is from Anambra state

I'm not making any claims rather I'm making an observation. "Ri" and "Oha" aren't typical Northern Igbo words. Frankly, I couldn't care less what part of Igbo land he's from as I'm not clannish. You would never find me extolling any Igbo state over others.
Towns at the border of Imo /Anambra speak dialects similar to the Anambra dialect, rather than the other way round as far as I'm aware.
By stating that this is "Rather odd", I basically said this is unlikely rather impossible.

1 Like

Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by Moorish: 5:20pm On May 08, 2018
TheLordIsGr8:

Why I am forever skeptical of Nigeria making any meaningful progress the way it is right now.

Tribalism colors everything. This is worse than racism because it can't be shamed enough. It is our undoing. How can we ever trust in such a climate? It's nigh impossible.

Anyway hope you are giving your man the peace he deserves.

If it is friendly banter, i do not mind it. I actually find it funny. Even jokes about my own tribe

However, I love all of africa.
Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 08, 2018
Moorish:

If it is friendly banter, i do not mind it. I actually find it funny. Even jokes about my own tribe

However, I love all of africa.

If it were the case I won't even bother. But try observing from now on.
Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 08, 2018
Ellabae:
Lol I don't know o

I think he is asleep now. God want take rib. So you too go to sleep so that God can form you. What am I even saying?

But I think I make sense
Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by grandstar(m): 7:11pm On May 08, 2018
Clinton9000:
Afonja envious things, now!

Bisi is a Yoruba name

I suspect he is mixed.

That's the way it should be. We are all one race
Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by grandstar(m): 7:12pm On May 08, 2018
domiquezdundee:
I think the full name might be ndubisi, reminds me of one guy in my area, a igbo guy but people calls him bisi for short

You're probably correct!
Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by Ellabae(f): 8:45pm On May 08, 2018
TheLordIsGr8:

I think he is asleep now. God want take rib. So you too go to sleep so that God can form you. What am I even saying?

But I think I make sense
Lol Na wa o
Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 08, 2018
Ellabae:
Lol Na wa o

You don derail somebody thread with this your love play. If u see your missing rib then go and take it. kiss
Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by Ellabae(f): 9:28pm On May 08, 2018
TheLordIsGr8:

You don derail somebody thread with this your love play. If u see your missing rib then go and take it. kiss
hmmmmmmn ok o
Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by sultaan(m): 9:33pm On May 08, 2018
I will hate to say a guy in a wheelchair and a teenage girl beat his Honda Odyssey in a drag race, but he is getting recognized.
Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by Moorish: 12:37am On May 09, 2018
TheLordIsGr8:

If it were the case I won't even bother. But try observing from now on.
Also, Nigeria has many nationalities

So the tribalism should be expected
Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by Nobody: 7:55am On May 09, 2018
Moorish:

Also, Nigeria has many nationalities

So the tribalism should be expected

The world has many races. So racism should be expected. Black people can be racists too
Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by chukel(m): 8:08am On May 09, 2018
taurusdude0:
Ndi anambaLa grin
he is from osina in ideato North LGA of Imo State
Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by chukel(m): 8:10am On May 09, 2018
grandstar:

Bisi is a Yoruba name

I suspect he is mixed.

That's the way it should be. We are all one race
he is not. Full name is ndubuisi. I know the family very well.
Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by Moorish: 11:49am On May 09, 2018
TheLordIsGr8:

The world has many races. So racism should be expected. Black people can be racists too

I did not say it is a good thing. But it shouldn't suprise you.

Do Nigerians see each other as kith and kin?

That would be the day...
Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by grandstar(m): 2:13pm On May 09, 2018
chukel:
he is not. Full name is ndubuisi. I know the family very well.

Congratulationa. Double Gbosas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bugatti Reveals ₦1billion Luxury Yacht To Match The Chiron (photos) / The Major Cause Of Tyre Burst Accidents In Nigeria ( Pictures Included ) / Trailer Falls And Crushes Car In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.