Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 08/05 /2018 Tuesday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 08/05 /2018 Tuesday (346 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 08/05 /2018 Tuesday by banabest(m): 3:52am On May 08, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
_By_
APOSTLE (Prof) & Rev. Dr (Mrs) JOHNSON SULEMAN

�Tuesday, 8th May 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_Psalms Chapters 22,23&24_

➡TOPIC: *YOUR WORDS ARE POWERFUL*

�BIBLE TEXT:
Proverbs 18:20-21
_[20] A man's belly shall be satisfied with the fruit of his mouth; and with the increase of his lips shall he be filled. [21] Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof._
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Those that know how to use their words will eat with Elders" Words are powerful hence Jesus said, the words I speak unto you, they are spirit and they are life [John 6:63]. Three friends attended a marriage ceremony one day and when they saw how things were happening anyhow, no order, fighting over things, they said, 'If this is how wedding is, we rather not marry!
That singular statement was stamped in the realm of the spirit.
Mind what you say. Every one of us shall live by the consequences of whatever we say [Proverbs 6:2]. That's how the three friends stayed for years, nobody was asking for their hands in marriage although they were pretty. Have you said something
that's holding you bound? Or you made a vow and you have not paid it? Words not rightly used can bring destructions! It took God's mercy for that curse to be broken from those three friends by a man of God. Please keep praying and keep saying good things you want to see and until you see it, don't stop saying because there's power in the spoken word. Be careful with your
words at all times. *I see God giving you Grace to speak*
������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss ......

_My Father, my Father, as I pray now, touch my tongue to always speak right_

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/05/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/05/18 / I Have Decided To Follow Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.