Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,961 members, 7,821,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Nokia 2 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia 2 (4111 Views)

Nokia 2 Specifications And Photos / Nokia 2 To Have A 4000mah Battery And To Cost Just $99 / Nokia 2 Emerged As Tecno And Infinix Are Dying Slowly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia 2 by KitchenGadgets: 12:38am On Jun 20, 2018
does anyone know if nokia3 is 2 sims or 1sim.
Re: Nokia 2 by xpensive20: 9:19am On Jun 20, 2018
The 1gig ram is d down side of d phone... d front Camara is not that sharp. All in all its a good phone.
Re: Nokia 2 by geunik(m): 11:10am On Jun 21, 2018
KitchenGadgets:
does anyone know if nokia3 is 2 sims or 1sim.
U can check Google
Re: Nokia 2 by geunik(m): 11:13am On Jun 21, 2018
Activated the face recognition feature today and it is wow. No need for typing unlock codes, pin or pattern. Bit does not recognize my face in the night leaving me to use any of the other lock methods. I could not activate it without activating one of the other lock features so that I can access the phone at night
Re: Nokia 2 by geunik(m): 11:15am On Jun 21, 2018
xpensive20:
The 1gig ram is d down side of d phone... d front Camara is not that sharp. All in all its a good phone.
Is a budget phone and Nokia have a way of managing rams. There is always more than 100 MB free at all times even during partial heavy use

1 Like

Re: Nokia 2 by geunik(m): 7:46am On Jun 22, 2018
June security patch release yesterday. I wonder if this is just to steal my mb. Have installed it though

1 Like

Re: Nokia 2 by geunik(m): 9:17am On Jul 09, 2018
Yesterday was war for me and my device. I don't really know what is happening to some android device. I suspect it is common with sanpdragon processor. Did not experience this with bae mtk device with similar specs especially the ram. I though I have found a solution to the unable to complete previous operation due to low memory but it happened again yesterday. If you are interested in how I once did that, you can refer to my previous post in this thread. But I was able to upload an image yesterday successfully even with the problem. Right now, I believe this is the final solution to that problem for those that the previous suggestion did not work for as it did not work for me yesterday.
The solution was really simple. I wanted to upload an image to my blog but could not. So I copied the image URL to the blog but that did not solve it. So I decided to save to image to my Google drive account. From there I copied the image URL into my blog and immediately the image appeared. Another method that also worked for me was that I clicked on images from my Google account and all my images from my Google drive appearded.
Hope this help someone. But I am yet to upload into nairaland using this method anyway

1 Like

Re: Nokia 2 by geunik(m): 10:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
To upload image na elele with this phone. I can now upload to my blog with the method above o. But what of Facebook, nairaland and others. Well, the good news is I downloaded an app that is an anivirus and it did the magic. I am not promoting any app here o. With the app, if I want to upload any image, I use the app to clean the phone. I can upload that instance. If I open one or two other websites, I will have to go through the rituals again of cleaning with the app. But all the same it is better than all
Re: Nokia 2 by geunik(m): 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2018
Been a while here. Maybe because nothing new is happening. But not this time.
Nokia have been faithful to their promise of sending it's monthly security updates which will last for two years. Although the update for September came early October. This is the first time I experienced it like that. But that is not it.
The October update came in earlier than expected. Check my phone notification and saw October update available. But when I checked the size, it was above 500mb. This is six times more than the previous month's. They claim this update has fix some lag issues. So I tried but my phone battery was low. I plug it in and tried again when it was more than 20 per cent. Immediately it started downloading.
I energy to the market and back yet still downloading. After completing the download, I decided to install. Installation took more than 10hours. During that period, I could barely use the phone. It was hanging.
After installation, I tried to see what improvement I will notice but I saw the phone was hanging. I started to regret why I did the upgrade. But after a day I have observed the marked improvement.
The phone no longer hangs. It now work like a 2gb ram phone. No more waiting hours before the phone will load some basic apps. I guess this was the Esse Dr of the upgrade

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iphone 11 Or The Google Pixel 4xl Which Should I go for? / Where To Get .Wav Songs For My Mobile Phone? / Zain Operamini For Nokia 2610

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.