Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Guns Of President Buhari's Guards Of Honor Checked Anytime He Arrives (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guns Of President Buhari's Guards Of Honor Checked Anytime He Arrives (Photos) (53576 Views)

Jubilation In Bauchi As Governor Bala's New Lebanese Wife Arrives (photos) / Photo Of Ekweremadu As He Arrives Nigeria From Germany After IPOB Attack / Photos Of Yusuf Buhari As He Arrives Nigeria From Medical Trip Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guns Of President Buhari's Guards Of Honor Checked Anytime He Arrives (Photos) by Firgemachar: 9:26am On May 08, 2018
Wow
Re: Guns Of President Buhari's Guards Of Honor Checked Anytime He Arrives (Photos) by Chiedu4Trump: 9:26am On May 08, 2018
Ellabae:
It's good o. Make we nor come hear another story.
If the story go save many people life's make e happen

1 Like

Re: Guns Of President Buhari's Guards Of Honor Checked Anytime He Arrives (Photos) by fistonati(m): 9:26am On May 08, 2018
buhari didnt deserve the guard of honour abeg. after 2019 there wont be any of such for him
CaptJeffry:
Bro, please can you do this for us. Baba will bless you. grin
Re: Guns Of President Buhari's Guards Of Honor Checked Anytime He Arrives (Photos) by Debazent1: 9:26am On May 08, 2018
Not only in Nigeria, it happens in developed world as well
Re: Guns Of President Buhari's Guards Of Honor Checked Anytime He Arrives (Photos) by ceononi: 9:29am On May 08, 2018
d
Re: Guns Of President Buhari's Guards Of Honor Checked Anytime He Arrives (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On May 08, 2018
HeOrShe:
He is peeping inside the gun and the man's finger is on the trigger...

Can u imagine my imagination.

I can imagine your imagination my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Guns Of President Buhari's Guards Of Honor Checked Anytime He Arrives (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 9:29am On May 08, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

If the story go save many people life's make e happen
No na bros. Na person papa be that o. Biko let's not wish anybody death.
Re: Guns Of President Buhari's Guards Of Honor Checked Anytime He Arrives (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:33am On May 08, 2018
I'm sure measures like this must apply all over the world.

Anwar Saddat of Egypt was offed by a member of his own guard, so, it must make sense that some measures be put in place.

The guards must be ready to actually protect their principal, yet no gun must have rounds chambered (hence the ridiculous visual inspection).

A chambered round is the real danger as a guard can shoot in a split second. The noise made by chambering a round will give a potential shooter away and his colleagues will tackle him before he can do any harm.

Everyone is just doing his job.

1 Like

Re: Guns Of President Buhari's Guards Of Honor Checked Anytime He Arrives (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 9:33am On May 08, 2018
Hmmmm,i no see anything
Re: Guns Of President Buhari's Guards Of Honor Checked Anytime He Arrives (Photos) by TwentyOnePilots(m): 9:33am On May 08, 2018
Make small Devil just enter that guy head, blow him opolo eye Comot... Radarada undecided

1 Like

Re: Guns Of President Buhari's Guards Of Honor Checked Anytime He Arrives (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 9:34am On May 08, 2018
Hmmmm,i no see anything shocked
Re: Guns Of President Buhari's Guards Of Honor Checked Anytime He Arrives (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 9:36am On May 08, 2018
ZZ22:
Waste of time. Buhari would be more happy if welcomed by cows while they moo and follow him on a straight line.
grin grin grin
Re: Guns Of President Buhari's Guards Of Honor Checked Anytime He Arrives (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 9:39am On May 08, 2018
johnmartus:
so this how you will continue crying for another 6years because buhari is coming back in 2019.
straight answer to idiotic pigs of biafra.

Let they know is buhari till 2023.

1 Like

Re: Guns Of President Buhari's Guards Of Honor Checked Anytime He Arrives (Photos) by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:49am On May 08, 2018
I'm sure he's a civilian, cos no military man will check a rifle that way.

Since the magazine has been remove, what he should have done is to c.ock the rifle. If there's an ammo in the firing chamber, it will fall out.

If no ammo falls out, with the barrel pointing up at 45 degree, pull the trigger.

If there's an ammo, it will discharge safely.

If there's no ammo, you'll hear a click sound.

Then the rifle is safe.

HeOrShe:

1 Like

Re: Guns Of President Buhari's Guards Of Honor Checked Anytime He Arrives (Photos) by yoged(m): 9:55am On May 08, 2018
HeOrShe:

in Aboki's voice. Pireeeeeee (fire)
Re: Guns Of President Buhari's Guards Of Honor Checked Anytime He Arrives (Photos) by Bsideboi(m): 9:56am On May 08, 2018
That FN rifle doesn't even have a magazine attached.I guess he's trying to ensure there is no bullet previously cocked in the riflr before removing the mag.
Re: Guns Of President Buhari's Guards Of Honor Checked Anytime He Arrives (Photos) by degamemaster(m): 9:57am On May 08, 2018
Can somebody do the over 200million people of Nigeria a favour and save the world from Islamic fundamentalism by ending this daura calamitous and disastrous menace called buhari?

1 Like

Re: Guns Of President Buhari's Guards Of Honor Checked Anytime He Arrives (Photos) by Naruto87(m): 9:58am On May 08, 2018
livinglion:
Buhari days are numbered either God take his life or Nigerians send him packing with their PVCs
for ur mind abi...buhari2019 and loading
Re: Guns Of President Buhari's Guards Of Honor Checked Anytime He Arrives (Photos) by Myself2(m): 10:03am On May 08, 2018
ZZ22:
Waste of time. Buhari would be more happy if welcomed by cows while they moo and follow him on a straight line.

Wicked grin grin grin

But very true

Buhari is a cowman
Re: Guns Of President Buhari's Guards Of Honor Checked Anytime He Arrives (Photos) by chernest2002: 10:04am On May 08, 2018
Who wan kill 75years old lazy president? Not me. Is better to disgrace him out of office with my pvc or leave him to continue shaming his supporters.

1 Like

Re: Guns Of President Buhari's Guards Of Honor Checked Anytime He Arrives (Photos) by Reference(m): 10:20am On May 08, 2018
Jeezuzpick:
I'm sure measures like this must apply all over the world.

Anwar Saddat of Egypt was offed by a member of his own guard, so, it must make sense that some measures be put in place.

The guards must be ready to actually protect their principal, yet no gun must have rounds chambered (hence the ridiculous visual inspection).

A chambered round is the real danger as a guard can shoot in a split second. The noise made by ch7ambering a round will give a potential shooter away and his colleagues will tackle him before he can do any harm.

Everyone is just doing his job.

Oga. A chambered round will be visible if you slide open the breech block. You don't need to look into the barrel. Just ask all of them to remove their mags and 'coc.k' their rifles. Any chambered round will fall out. grin... just for the cameras. ....

Anyway ceremonial guards the world over donot carry ammunition and in most cases those rifles are exhibition pieces with the working parts removed.

PS. Seun stop this crap. What is 'rooster' their rifles...
Re: Guns Of President Buhari's Guards Of Honor Checked Anytime He Arrives (Photos) by Chiedu4Trump: 10:25am On May 08, 2018
Ellabae:
No na bros. Na person papa be that o. Biko let's not wish anybody death.
IPOB people ein kill no be person pikin?

Christians being killed no people dem be?
Re: Guns Of President Buhari's Guards Of Honor Checked Anytime He Arrives (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 10:27am On May 08, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

IPOB people ein kill no be person pikin?

Christians being killed no people dem be?
Yes but Even if he dies now, it will not bring back the dead ones. Let's just pray nd hope the killings will stop.
Re: Guns Of President Buhari's Guards Of Honor Checked Anytime He Arrives (Photos) by Chiedu4Trump: 10:32am On May 08, 2018
Ellabae:
Yes but Even if he dies now, it will not bring back the dead ones. Let's just pray nd hope the killings will stop.
for the killings to stop Buhari needs to go.
Re: Guns Of President Buhari's Guards Of Honor Checked Anytime He Arrives (Photos) by Karlman: 10:35am On May 08, 2018
ZZ22:

lol! abeg tell the barman nearest to your house to give two cartons of Beer on my bill
Re: Guns Of President Buhari's Guards Of Honor Checked Anytime He Arrives (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 10:47am On May 08, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:
for the killings to stop Buhari needs to go.
Ok then who will enter then?
Re: Guns Of President Buhari's Guards Of Honor Checked Anytime He Arrives (Photos) by merits(m): 10:48am On May 08, 2018
HeOrShe:

. check the picture very well,the chamber is already opened, so their is no cause for alarm.if you're learnerd.
Re: Guns Of President Buhari's Guards Of Honor Checked Anytime He Arrives (Photos) by adisabarber(m): 10:54am On May 08, 2018
Wetin he dey look inside the gun?
Re: Guns Of President Buhari's Guards Of Honor Checked Anytime He Arrives (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 10:56am On May 08, 2018
Buhari is a Democrat take or leave it.
Re: Guns Of President Buhari's Guards Of Honor Checked Anytime He Arrives (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 10:56am On May 08, 2018
Buhari is a Democrat take it or leave it.
Re: Guns Of President Buhari's Guards Of Honor Checked Anytime He Arrives (Photos) by ogbiwa: 11:04am On May 08, 2018
Lol Nigerians will never disappointgrin Looking at the number of comments the mods have already deleted on this thread confirms all our suspicions for opening this thread: many Nigerians wish this man illgrin
Me I only wish Nigerians would be this united and defiant at the polls.
Re: Guns Of President Buhari's Guards Of Honor Checked Anytime He Arrives (Photos) by Chiedu4Trump: 11:05am On May 08, 2018
Ellabae:
Ok then who will enter then?
Anybody but him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections / Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) / Akpabio Wins Senate President Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.