Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Shock as Presidency Sign A Letter Dated 17th Of May - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shock as Presidency Sign A Letter Dated 17th Of May (3571 Views)

Fani-Kayode Reacts As Presidency Queries Obasanjo’s Absence At Democracy Day / Beware Of Fake News: Re: Shock As Presidency Sign A Letter Dated 17th Of May / Saraki Meets Osinbajo As Presidency Uncovers Senate’s Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shock as Presidency Sign A Letter Dated 17th Of May by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 08, 2018
Simple proofreading could've saved them this embarrassment. Useless government. undecided
Re: Shock as Presidency Sign A Letter Dated 17th Of May by ionsman: 4:15pm On May 08, 2018
ZZ22:
Something is seriously wrong with you. See the grave mistake you called trivial issue. If you make this kind of mistake in a corporate organization you would be slapped with a sack letter not to talk of the mistake coming from presidency.

Uncle you don't have to hurl expletives at me. You can actually lay bare your point without being loutish...Enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Shock as Presidency Sign A Letter Dated 17th Of May by rumours: 4:48pm On May 08, 2018
What a waste. What a shame. I didn't hear about this meeting with the doctor last week. The so-called technical stopover was all about plane last week. But I was not deceived. Only the gullible saibabarians were. Or chose to be. Now the reality of that 'technical stopover' is revealed.

It is said that no matter how far and fast falsehood and lies may travel, it will eventually be overtaken by the truth. It is just a matter of time.
Re: Shock as Presidency Sign A Letter Dated 17th Of May by ANIOMADEI2018: 5:43pm On May 08, 2018
MY PEOPLE DO NOT BE MISLED BY LAZY INTERNET WARRIORS. ALWAYS BE OBSERVANT....THE DOCUMENT POSTED HERE IS TAMPERED/DOCTORED TO SUIT THEIR AIM. LOOK CLOSELY AT THE CHARACTERS AND SIZE OF THE CHARACTER FROM THE BEGINNING TO END AND SEE THE DIFFERENCE

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19: Indian Police Flogged Goliath And This Happened (video) / We Are Behind The Attack On Protesters - Fulani Movement / Pls Who Is Selling This Vawulence Obidient Shirt On Amazon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.