Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) (58794 Views)

‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by wink2015(m): 3:57pm On May 08, 2018
For the gravity of his offence, I am of the view that he is going to be sentenced to death by hanging or firing squad.

This is for the mass killing of innocent lives both at Offa police station and at the premises of their target bank where police officers and bank customers were killed.

DEATH SENTENCE AWAIT HIM!

May his soul rest in peace in advance.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by maestroferddi: 3:58pm On May 08, 2018
Strikethem:
Shut up idiot. Go learn your history.
Anumanu...

Google translate will continue making you people look silly.

You must be a grotesque clown with this crap you pasted above...
Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:01pm On May 08, 2018
Another professor Michael Umale Adikwu Uni Abuja VC is from Benue

1 Like

Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by wolverine1987: 4:09pm On May 08, 2018
Strikethem:
Michael Adikwu, an igboman.
lol.... Adikwu is an idoma name o from benue state not an igbo name... that's my friend's surname
Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by imam07: 4:12pm On May 08, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
Those robbers were unnecessarily bloodthirsty.

Why couldn't they have rounded up the cops in a room and kept them under guard while robbing ?

Why did they have to kill any one when they obviously had super firepower.

There's a naval base in Offa which is a small town. Why did they just stay put ? Someone in charge could have at least given them orders to engage
Be wise. The death rate will be more if the naval officers have done what u said. Armed robbers that killed so much despite no provocation from external forces. I wonder what will happen if the naval engaged them. The only thing I know if the naval officers engaged them is they mite not be able to go away with the money stolen.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by Lomprico2: 4:18pm On May 08, 2018
Strikethem:
Shut up idiot. Go learn your history.

Goat! Igbo don't bear adikwu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by Caution30: 4:20pm On May 08, 2018
Strikethem:
Michael Adikwu, an igboman.
Wrong, Adikwu is an idoma name from Benue
Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by andyanders: 4:23pm On May 08, 2018
carpmam:
I said it before that most of those robbers are military|policemen, the coordination and ruthlessness of the robbery points to that
Exactly. They were all para millitary trained. 99% of dismissed officers go into crime after their dismissal. That is why they get rutless during operation.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by Caution30: 4:27pm On May 08, 2018
Komu1048:
Abeg which one be ibo again. This thing no dey tire una?, instead to appreciate the job done by the police force.
Bro, I tire for them o , i wonder how that can help any of us.
Through , I'm not surprise,cos dis days,lots of kids have access to the internet.
Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by Wagasigiungu(m): 4:30pm On May 08, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

Why couldn't they have rounded up the cops in a room and kept them under guard while robbing ?

There's a naval base in Offa which is a small town. Why did they just stay put ? Someone in charge could have at least given them orders to engage

You were making some sense until you said Offa is a small town?

1 Like

Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by BlackPantherxXx: 4:36pm On May 08, 2018
imam07:
Be wise. The death rate will be more if the naval officers have done what u said. Armed robbers that killed so much despite no provocation from external forces. I wonder what will happen if the naval engaged them. The only thing I know if the naval officers engaged them is they mite not be able to go away with the money stolen.

So the Navy is better off, sitting on their asses watching them slaughter more than 30?

No matter how well armed the robbers are, except they are ex-soldiers, they can't match military training. They would have ran, they won't be coordinated.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by BlackPantherxXx: 4:37pm On May 08, 2018
Wagasigiungu:

You were making some sense until you said Offa is a small town?

You made no sense at all. How is Offa big? How far is the Naval Base to the banks? I have lived there by the way

1 Like

Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by BlackPantherxXx: 4:39pm On May 08, 2018
MUYEEKFIRST:
Oga, Offa is not a small town pls.

How is Offa big? How far is the Naval Base to the banks? How many minutes away? Is it hours away?

1 Like

Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by Philinho(m): 4:45pm On May 08, 2018
[quote author=Viking007 post=67384067]Adikwu is from Benue state.[/quote
Kogi also bear the name (Igala)
Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 08, 2018
Auladimeji:
He is Igbo, too late to denie him
he is not IBO that name is Benue idoma to be precise where I come from
Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by Truthcat: 4:56pm On May 08, 2018
You want to deny him now, but if they had said he held a can with toothpick for 2 minutes, you would have been singing "igbo amaka"
wingmanII:

Adikwu is not Igbo. What does Adikwu mean in Igbo?

1 Like

Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by Truthcat: 5:07pm On May 08, 2018
They killed so many people because they are strangers to the land and hate the natives. Even the worst armed robbers have standards, they don't kill anyhow. I'm sure any local informant among them if any, will know by now that this is not just robbery, but a much deeper issue and statement. Hatred for Yoruba is what you see here on display.

Believe me, if Yoruba are in control of their police and army, that wouldn't have happened.
BlackPantherxXx:

1 Like

Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by Iceberg3: 5:43pm On May 08, 2018
Strikethem:
Hatred, even after seeing name and they killed people. I don't think I hate igbo, cos if I do, I would have told my mother to evict the ones using her house without paying a dime.

They don't pay a dime?! Please show me where the house is o,let me come and stay for ofe grin

But wait o,Na sso you dull reach? Igbo boys even dey chance you for your own house! Chai!!! What a disgrace grin
Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by Wagasigiungu(m): 5:44pm On May 08, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

You made no sense at all. How is Offa big? How far is the Naval Base to the banks? I have lived there by the way

I am not going to argue with you sir. You made your argument based on the distance between the naval base and the banks. Is that a yard stick to measure how big a town is? You lived there in the past but unfortunately you don't even know the town. SMH.
Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by BlackPantherxXx: 6:04pm On May 08, 2018
Wagasigiungu:

I am not going to argue with you sir. You made your argument based on the distance between the naval base and the banks. Is that a yard stick to measure how big a town is? You lived there in the past but unfortunately you don't even know the town. SMH.

The proximity of the Naval Base to the banks was the crux of my comment on the Navy "minding their biz"

Its not my fault if you didn't comprehend that. What's my business with the size of the town?

1 Like

Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by justifyme(m): 6:11pm On May 08, 2018
kobosmart:
ose Retired Extremely DeadlyRED
that movie that year
Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by Adadio: 6:17pm On May 08, 2018
wingmanII:

Adikwu is not Igbo. What does Adikwu mean in Igbo?
Adikwu is Benue
Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by awoo47: 6:21pm On May 08, 2018
wingmanII:

Get lost! Filthy Afonja. Tell us the meaning of adikwu
Maybe it's even adigun.
lol grin
wetin afonjas do to u
Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by mandate12: 6:29pm On May 08, 2018
Strikethem:
I am not igbo, so why asking me the meaning of your name?

U r not Igbo.. Isn't that enough reason to keep quiet when such topics come up?
Further, ur lack of comprehension denied u of the vision that the guy who asked the meaning of the name Adikwu is authoritative it's not an Igbo name. He wasn't asking.
Igbo gbu gi dia!

1 Like

Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by shekauvsbuhari: 6:34pm On May 08, 2018
Auladimeji:
He is Igbo, too late to denie him
it would have been better to go learn ur spellings well. Its DENY, not DENIE.
Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by mechanics(m): 7:11pm On May 08, 2018
hmmmm.
Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:25pm On May 08, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

There's a naval base in Offa which is a small town. Why did they just stay put ? Someone in charge could have at least given them orders to engage[/b]
Thought bout this too.
Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by BlackPantherxXx: 7:41pm On May 08, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Thought bout this too.

A relative who is a Naval Officer said they were waiting for "orders to engage".... Shame on them.

These were not highly trained Boko Haram who use the advantage of a harsh, unpredictable terrain.

Believe me, the average robbers, no matter if they are 30, would flee if they see the full might of a military base that can even call for reinforcements from ilorin (45mins, i know) while they keep battling the thieves

1 Like

Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by Strikethem: 7:52pm On May 08, 2018
Iceberg3:

They don't pay a dime?! Please show me where the house is o,let me come and stay for ofe grin

But wait o,Na sso you dull reach? Igbo boys even dey chance you for your own house! Chai!!! What a disgrace grin
Oponu, my mama only pity their sorry ass cos she's living in the house built for her by her children.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:53pm On May 08, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

A relative who is a Naval Officer said they were waiting for "orders to engage".... Shame on them.

These were not highly trained Boko Haram who use the advantage of a harsh, unpredictable terrain.

Believe me, the average robbers, no matter if they are 30, would flee if they see the full might of a military base that can even call for reinforcements from ilorin (45mins, i know) while they keep battling the thieves
The truth is Nigeria ain't ready yet for effective policing.
When they are ready they know what to do

1 Like

Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by Iceberg3: 7:58pm On May 08, 2018
Strikethem:
Oponu, my mama only pity their sorry ass cos she's living in the house built for her by her children.

Lolsss
E pain am grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) by Azam101: 9:08pm On May 08, 2018
wingmanII:

Get lost! Filthy Afonja. Tell us the meaning of adikwu Maybe it's even adigun.
Hahah e pain am vagabond

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Dresses As A Woman And Has Sex With Men Arrested In Benue State (Photo) / 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons / Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.