Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,039 members, 7,863,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

Which One Would You Reward, Result Or Effort - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which One Would You Reward, Result Or Effort (915 Views)

is there Any Agent That Can Help Me Wit Western Union From Nigeria? 100k Reward. / Learn How To Make 8,750 Everyday At Home With Less Effort / Do You Know This Guy?200 Dolllars Reward If You Know Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Would You Reward, Result Or Effort by Gettolove(m): 7:38pm On Mar 16, 2007
Hello friends, this has been a very interesting topic for me since i was in school and no one seem to have really given me a suitable analysis on which of these to reward and why.
Re: Which One Would You Reward, Result Or Effort by tafari(m): 12:05am On Mar 17, 2007
I will reward RESULT all the time. Even though, no result without effort. In coorperate world, nobody sees/appreciates your effort, the bottom line is get the job done( result). Most times, rightfully and effectively applied effort yields expected Results. So always marshall your effort to get the desired result.
Re: Which One Would You Reward, Result Or Effort by dafidixone(m): 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2007
I think it is smart to reward the result. "the end usually justify the means" you know
Re: Which One Would You Reward, Result Or Effort by hbrednic: 5:22pm On Mar 17, 2007
effort without result is useless,so always aim for the result.the best is getting the result without an effort.
Re: Which One Would You Reward, Result Or Effort by Gettolove(m): 6:32pm On Mar 20, 2007
would you reward an unfavourable result or a negative one, many of us are paid fat salaries in our working places even if the result we produce are not satisfactory, I beleive effort should be rewarded especially if it is relevant.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Abroad Remit $7.7 Billion In 2006 / Help On Online Business / The Entrepreneur's Mindset For Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.