Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

PDP Delegates Eating Rice In The Accreditation Center Venue in Ado Ekiti (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Delegates Eating Rice In The Accreditation Center Venue in Ado Ekiti (pics) (38372 Views)

Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) / PHOTOS: Atiku Meets PDP Delegates In Katsina / See How Fayose Rode To Venue Of Flyover Inspection In Ekiti(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Delegates Eating Rice In The Accreditation Center Venue in Ado Ekiti (pics) by ojo6464: 8:17pm On May 08, 2018
That's great
Re: PDP Delegates Eating Rice In The Accreditation Center Venue in Ado Ekiti (pics) by hamzyluv(m): 12:38am On May 09, 2018
Johnnyessence:
pdp primary election is still fair compare to Apc election that was marred with violence. well by the end of the day, the winner will be announce.
what better in 1 man selection to 33 aspirants? .. Governor handpicked his deputy and has been campaigning for him for more than 6 months now ..
Re: PDP Delegates Eating Rice In The Accreditation Center Venue in Ado Ekiti (pics) by newslifeop: 1:36am On May 09, 2018
hmm
Re: PDP Delegates Eating Rice In The Accreditation Center Venue in Ado Ekiti (pics) by DateMynd44(m): 2:37am On May 09, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Ekiti and rice are 5&6
I've always been hearing of that jokes that Ekiti people like rice. My roommate is from Ekiti and I'm forced to believe cos the guy like rice Gan
Re: PDP Delegates Eating Rice In The Accreditation Center Venue in Ado Ekiti (pics) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:36am On May 09, 2018
DateMynd44:
I've always been hearing of that jokes that Ekiti people like rice. My roommate is from Ekiti and I'm forced to believe cos the guy like rice Gan
Lol... cool
Check my signature in blue here below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: PDP Delegates Eating Rice In The Accreditation Center Venue in Ado Ekiti (pics) by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:07am On May 09, 2018
DateMynd44:

Lol... Na why Fayose dey use stomach infrastructure dey deceive dem

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated / Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed / Akpabio: 60% Of NDDC Contracts Are Awarded to National Assembly Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.