Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

What Would You Do If President Buhari Wins Second Term. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would You Do If President Buhari Wins Second Term. (825 Views)

Ayuba Wabba Wins Second Term Election As NLC President / 2019: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Wins Second Term - Nwabueze / Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If President Buhari Wins Second Term. by tellmemore15: 1:51pm On May 08, 2018
Nigerians seriously, tell us what you would do if president Buhari wins second term?

I remember before the 2015 elections how I campaigned for GEJ, not just because his policies where right but that for once Nigeria had a clear direction of her place in the committee of nations and gradually was making effort towards achieve this. I told this to those close to me but the reply i got was " IF BUHARI FU..CKS UP, THEN WE WILL VOTE HIM OUT TOO". I was like.......vote Buhari OUT ?!!

looking at the opposition (then), their dirty politics of lies and propaganda and their presidential candidate so desperate for power, it was going to be difficult. I made it clear to them that giving a monkey a cup of tea was not the problem but getting back your cup. Not long had we gone into the new administration did Ali Modu Sheriff play the same card with the PDP...... I almost Laughed my heart out. now its the presidency, and I know either by hook or crook Buhari might likely come back for a second term and the total Islamization (Sharia) of Nigeria. (that I believe is his ultimate agenda)

once again like baba Iyabo..... I will laugh.. in fact, i will mock Nigerians.
Re: What Would You Do If President Buhari Wins Second Term. by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 08, 2018
cool
Re: What Would You Do If President Buhari Wins Second Term. by SalamRushdie: 1:55pm On May 08, 2018
I will be really sad and became a very dangerous man but not to worry you can have my highest assurances that this is his last term

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If President Buhari Wins Second Term. by gidgiddy: 1:59pm On May 08, 2018
As a Biafran supporter, I would be very happy if Buhari won because I need someone like Buhari to torture Nigeria for another 4 years.

4 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If President Buhari Wins Second Term. by JasonScoolari: 2:05pm On May 08, 2018
A trip to Amsterdam to cool off and then come back to terrorize the North.
Re: What Would You Do If President Buhari Wins Second Term. by Omololu2121: 2:09pm On May 08, 2018
I won't do anything but to support him and pray and hope he works two toward making this country called Nigeria great

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If President Buhari Wins Second Term. by SKhanmi: 2:30pm On May 08, 2018
Smh, I hope your laughters won't be cut off abruptly... can bullets do that or maybe just a sharp knife? I think so. Go & read about ponerology & how it spreads

We're looking at islamization, genocide & the possibility of civil war here, let's not even mention the economy& the brain drain.

Even if we still manage to pull through another 4years,you think Nigeria will ever be the same again? For U? For all of Us?
Re: What Would You Do If President Buhari Wins Second Term. by lilfreezy: 2:33pm On May 08, 2018
Omo ehn, na to go find sure Mozambique visa.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If President Buhari Wins Second Term. by tellmemore15: 9:05pm On May 08, 2018
SKhanmi:
Smh, I hope your laughters won't be cut off abruptly... can bullets do that or maybe just a sharp knife? I think so. Go & read about ponerology & how it spreads

We're looking at islamization, genocide & the possibility of civil war here, let's not even mention the economy& the brain drain.

Even if we still manage to pull through another 4years,you think Nigeria will ever be the same again? For U? For all of Us?

Yes I agree, but the first few months after announcing him the winner or what soever, I go first laugh Nigerians well well.

What ever the North has in place for the country cannot and will not be achieved, we will resist it no matter how it comes.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If President Buhari Wins Second Term. by SternProphet: 9:33pm On May 08, 2018
Thanksgiving. It is will destroy an entire generation of corrupt politicians. Buhari's administration is going to help the youth entry into politics. Many youths hating on Buhari and shouting for youth involvement in leadership are going to be helped ironically by the taking out of corrupt godfathers, BVN, TSA that PDP could not do but Buhari implemented.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If President Buhari Wins Second Term. by tellmemore15: 9:51pm On May 08, 2018
SternProphet:
Thanksgiving. It is will destroy an entire generation of corrupt politicians. Buhari's administration is going to help the youth entry into politics. Many youths hating on Buhari and shouting for youth involvement in leadership are going to be helped ironically by the taking out of corrupt godfathers, BVN, TSA that PDP could not do but Buhari implemented.

Godfathers ? Nobody is anybody's stumbling block to politics, did buhari himself not get there because Jonathan paved the way? the BVN, TSA, and all sorts that you mentioned above where plans the last administration put on ground to be implemented at the right time. so the old man has achieved nothing bro, he has only split blood after blood and has taken us back further.
Re: What Would You Do If President Buhari Wins Second Term. by Roger3D(m): 10:43pm On May 08, 2018
tellmemore15:
Nigerians seriously, tell us what you would do if president Buhari wins second term?

I remember before the 2015 elections how I campaigned for GEJ, not just because his policies where right but that for once Nigeria had a clear direction of her place in the committee of nations and gradually was making effort towards achieve this. I told this to those close to me but the reply i got was " IF BUHARI FU..CKS UP, THEN WE WILL VOTE HIM OUT TOO". I was like.......vote Buhari OUT ?!!

looking at the opposition (then), their dirty politics of lies and propaganda and their presidential candidate so desperate for power, it was going to be difficult. I made it clear to them that giving a monkey a cup of tea was not the problem but getting back your cup. Not long had we gone into the new administration did Ali Modu Sheriff play the same card with the PDP...... I almost Laughed my heart out. now its the presidency, and I know either by hook or crook Buhari might likely come back for a second term and the total Islamization (Sharia) of Nigeria. (that I believe is his ultimate agenda)

Recommended

Re: What Would You Do If President Buhari Wins Second Term. by Roger3D(m): 10:46pm On May 08, 2018
gidgiddy:
As a Biafran supporter, I would be very happy if Buhari won because I need someone like Buhari to torture Nigeria for another 4 years.
Liar. You would be like this grin

Re: What Would You Do If President Buhari Wins Second Term. by buhariguy(m): 10:49pm On May 08, 2018
tellmemore15:

in a real sense, I will laugh idiotic pigs of Biafra till 2023 when Igbo man will become president

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If President Buhari Wins Second Term. by Roger3D(m): 11:02pm On May 08, 2018
buhariguy:
in a real sense, I will laugh idiotic pigs of Biafra till 2023 when Igbo man will become president
An Ibo man can never never be president of Nigeria before 2040, they must fight for the actualization of Biafra
Re: What Would You Do If President Buhari Wins Second Term. by budusky05(m): 7:46am On May 09, 2018
Trow party for nairaland

Marry too

(1) (Reply)

Ahead Of PMB: Is Mahathir Mohamad, 92, World's Oldest Elected Leader? / 2019: Nigeria Needs To Be Rescued – Ex-president Obasanjo / Apostle Suleiman’s Father Gives Son “final Warning” Over Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.