Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) (41584 Views)

Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River / Cocaine, Tramadol, 'Suck And Die' Recovered As Police Nab Drug Dealers. Photos / Nigerians Hail Abba Kyari As He Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by samysamy: 2:49pm On May 08, 2018
Nigeria Police Force today paraded many AK47 riffle dealers selling arms used in killing innocent citizens.They were arrested by IRT.Abba Kyari and  Force Public Relations Officer FPRO were at hand during the parading.

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..in/2018/05/police-parade-many-ak47-riffle-dealers.html?m=1

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by samysamy: 2:50pm On May 08, 2018

Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by samysamy: 2:51pm On May 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by kobosmart(m): 2:52pm On May 08, 2018
donkey boys of the Benue
Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by Pennywise(m): 2:56pm On May 08, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7081635_fbimg1525786717876_jpegb98cf0c28cbc529a967d502a4d40ed5b

You have to like this guy.

As a southern Christian who has watched the damage that entitled Northern muslims have done to this country I am almost ashamed to express my admiration of this guy Abba Kyari. I can only pray that he lives long to carry out the divine will of God in his life. Ribadu tried to do the same but the forces of evil and corruption overwhelmed him. Fortunately armed robbers and kidnappers have no real friends in high places, they are a threat to all which is why Kyari might succeed.

Meanwhile the other Abba Kyari kinsman to Buhari is busy shietting all over Aso rock with his bigotted appointments, trying to divide Nigerians and undermine the good work this police officer is doing

The people arrested all look like Christian gun runners I hope Abba Kyari would be just as enthusiastic in bringing in those supplying arms to the murderous herdsmen perpetrating ethnic cleansing all over the middle belt

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by Jirate(m): 2:57pm On May 08, 2018
Where Was Evans Getting His From?, Abba Kyari has Not Told Us or might be he is yet to Investigate. But nevertheless, Kudos to NPF for this. cool

Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by Benjom(m): 3:06pm On May 08, 2018
Just cage them angry
Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 08, 2018
The last pic, the guy wearin' white T-shirt, third from left?

That's sarrki/buhariguy.

11 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by akum78: 3:21pm On May 08, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by NOC1(m): 3:21pm On May 08, 2018
my love for this young man Abba Kyrai keep on waxing strong. May God give him long life, wherever they gather to plan against you, may Thunder strike them to grave. those wey say your water no go boil there own stove no go light.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by troublemakea(m): 3:26pm On May 08, 2018
give them back the arms and let them defend themselves against fulani invasion na

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 08, 2018
Why is it difficult for the army to apprehend Fulani herdsmen killers?Is it because they are buhari's brothers?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 08, 2018
shocked
Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 4:37pm On May 08, 2018
Again they have tactically come to disarm TIV people ....When will Abba Kyari be sent to arrest the herdsmen carrying rifles all around the Benue Valley

24 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by MrGreenMavro: 4:37pm On May 08, 2018
grin
Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by slawomir: 4:38pm On May 08, 2018
guns don't kill people
people kill people

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by JoshMedia: 4:39pm On May 08, 2018
Nawah. Ooooh

Check my signature
Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by fakuta(f): 4:40pm On May 08, 2018
water!!!!!! no peace for the wicked
Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by OBAGADAFFI: 4:41pm On May 08, 2018
Is that EVANS in the last picture?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by talk2archy: 4:41pm On May 08, 2018
Abba take am easy ok, all eyes of criminals are on you please.
Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 4:42pm On May 08, 2018
Nigerian Jack Bauer grin you just have to like this guy and his team. Ride on champ cool

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by sulakishop(m): 4:42pm On May 08, 2018
If I trust Nigerian police ever again, let me turn to yellow yam

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by winner01(m): 4:42pm On May 08, 2018
Yoots goan get your PVC.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by salaboiz(m): 4:42pm On May 08, 2018
I just pray this Abba kyari live long, because Good thing no dey last in Nigeria
Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by hopeforcharles(m): 4:43pm On May 08, 2018
But ohh, lets looks at this from another angle, these guys based on the tingling of my left pimpopo they might have recently bought this arms to defend themselves, because they have been decimated greatly by the fulani militias.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 4:43pm On May 08, 2018
Are these the suppliers of killer herdsmen?
Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by PrettySleek(f): 4:45pm On May 08, 2018
Na wa o! See guns
Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by Adenex3051(m): 4:45pm On May 08, 2018
Pennywise:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7081635_fbimg1525786717876_jpegb98cf0c28cbc529a967d502a4d40ed5b

You have to like this guy.

As a southern Christian who has watched the damage that entitled Northern muslims have done to this country I am almost ashamed to express my admiration of this guy Abba Kyari. I can only pray that he lives long to carry out the divine will of God in his life. Ribadu tried to do the same but the forces of evil and corruption overwhelmed him. Fortunately armed robbers and kidnappers have no real friends in high places, they are a threat to all which is why Kyari might succeed.

Meanwhile the other Abba Kyari kinsman to Buhari is busy shietting all over Aso rock with his biased appointments, trying to divide us and undermine the good work this police officer is doing

The people arrested all look like Christian gun runners I hope Abba Kyari would be just as enthusiastic in bringing in those supplying arms to the murderous herdsmen perpetrating ethnic cleansing all over the middle belt

I completely agree with you. The zeal and passion with which this man does his job is really commendable. I pray for divine protection for him, his team and their families.
Awon eleyi ni Olopa, not those pot bellied N20 zombies we find on our highways and police stations. i wish the average Nigerian policeman can be like this man.
God bless NIGERIA, God bless ABBA KYARI AND HIS TEAM

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 4:46pm On May 08, 2018
Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:48pm On May 08, 2018
grin But these are not Benue Gun Runners grin i opened this page hoping to see the real Benue AK 47 Arm dealers grin

Oga Kyari do your home work well on this. Some Benue Policemen sell guns and bullets lipsrsealed Lemme Keep Shut

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 08, 2018
What if they take d gun chook bullet and shot

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Blood Sister Abused Me For 7 Years - Man / Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) / NDLEA Arrests 6 Men Heading For Brazil For Swallowing Over $156,000 (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.