Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos (58510 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko All Smiles As They Jet Out Together / E-money And Wife Juliet All Smiles As They Jet Out For Vacation - Photos / I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 08, 2018
This chioma girl ugly

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by Olulinks(m): 8:07pm On May 08, 2018
dapsoneh:
One time this chichi go fine, another time, she no go fine
Shes not for beauty to Davido. She's for service in the kitchen and za oza room.
Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 08, 2018
So who z the guy in the middle kiss
Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by Chelsea50: 8:19pm On May 08, 2018
OK NEXT
Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 08, 2018
Benjom:
She has finally joined the 30B Gang. I know she'll be happy to be in their midst cheesy

Don't ever submit your CV anywhere until you've seen these samples. They're recruiters' choice:
https://www..com/cv-samples

what a scam! the cv templates you uploaded is cumbersome
Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by emelda86(f): 8:56pm On May 08, 2018
LesbianBoy:
The way we Cee C fans rejoice on top yeye things is amazing to watch. Even ubi franklin was on board. Yet some are shouting "Cee C you are rolling with davido you are not on their level".

It's a co-incidence. Davido and chioma are returning to Lagos, Cee C has also finished what carried her to Abuja and is returning to Lagos too. Anybody who knows davido knows he helps people alot. Is he suppose to carry everybody and leave Cee C to enter public plane when she is going his way cheesy cheesy

What are you crying,weep no more my dear cos u will still receive a big shock apart from her flying with them

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by girl4rmspace(f): 8:59pm On May 08, 2018
Jamie90:
Chioma obviously jazzed davido. She is just too ugly to be this lucky.

C cee is barely average looking. Perhaps, with the exception of bambam, she would have been the ugliest housemate.

Davido's big head confuses me all the time. I mean, don't they do head reduction surgery.

The boy in red is very handsome.

I'm actually disappointed this is coming from an actual guy. Aren't you guys the people who go on and on about how good looks don't carry as much weight as a good character? What if Davido
Considers Chiomas character is be near perfect. Would you discourage Davido from taking her seriously just because she ain't as beautiful as u hoped?

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by LesbianBoy(m): 8:59pm On May 08, 2018
emelda86:

What are you crying,weep no more my dear cos u will still receive a big shock apart from her flying with them

Wee you keep kwayet!!! cheesy

Others are working too and are not making noise! grin grin
Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by emelda86(f): 9:00pm On May 08, 2018
Someone said on twitter if it were Alex on that plane she will bad mouth chioma to davido then come back to hug her later push her out of the plane

I think its true

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by emelda86(f): 9:02pm On May 08, 2018
[quote author=LesbianBoy post=67395020]

Wee you keep kwayet!!! cheesy

Others are working too and are not making noise! grin grin[/quote

Stffu!!! And listen keep Cee c outta your mouth who & who are working gossip leagues

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by emelda86(f): 9:06pm On May 08, 2018
girl4rmspace:

I'm actually disappointed this is coming from an actual guy. Aren't you guys the people who go on and on about how good looks don't carry as much weight as a good character? What if Davido
Considers Chiomas character is be near perfect. Would you discourage Davido from taking her seriously just because she ain't as beautiful as u hoped?

My dear don't be surprise so many Bleep boys on NL what do u expect even those that eat mummy thank ma is talking smh...
Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by girl4rmspace(f): 9:11pm On May 08, 2018
emelda86:

My dear don't be surprise so many Bleep boys on NL what do u expect even those that eat mummy thank ma is talking smh...

Men are so confused, they don't even know what they want

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by Munzy14(m): 9:17pm On May 08, 2018
victorian:

See you. Oh! Because Alex comes from a poor home.
E go shock you! You don't know women. Powerful ladies or not..ladies will always be ladies and most would want to compete hiddenly or openly with another lady who's rich bf is seemingly in love with her friend.

If they want to align in business, they can do collabo without Davido always around them.

Hmm I repeat again.. Don't allow Ceec tag along with her and davido to anything that has to do with davido needing Chioma in his trips for emotional support.

You can't tell a cat to help you hold a tasty fish, that I will be back, lemme pick something outside.

You know what will happen to that fish?

Na so e dey take start.

lol poor home?. we aren't talking about poor background.
We talking about threats and characters they displayed on TV while in the house. from last bbnaija we all know who is likely to snatch a lady's man. hahahahhahaha i no mention name o.

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by Jamie90(m): 9:17pm On May 08, 2018
girl4rmspace:

And how did you know chioma has a good character?

Are you her sister?
A woman whom is of good moral standards wouldn't be seen dead frolicking with a miscreant such as davido.
Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by Munzy14(m): 9:21pm On May 08, 2018
girl4rmspace:

lmaooo i think the guy was being sarcastic to attract likes and shares here. A typical behavior of some nairalanders.
Again some men are more confused than some females in reality.
Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by mieze: 9:25pm On May 08, 2018
Jamie90:

C cee is barely average looking. Perhaps, with the exception of bambam, she would have been the ugliest housemate.

Davido's big head confuses me all the time. I mean, don't they do head reduction surgery.

nawaooooo..see hatred in the highest order
Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by victorian(f): 9:41pm On May 08, 2018
Munzy14:

lol poor home?. we aren't talking about poor background.
We talking about threats and characters they displayed on TV while in the house. from last bbnaija we all know who is likely to snatch a lady's man. hahahahhahaha i no mention name o.

Yeah I know but Ceec can snatch as well in a subtle and cunning way. Especially when it comes to davido or a man worthy of snatching cos of his so-called billions and fame in quote. For me, I trust no woman sha. Women snatch alot.
Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by Chimok: 9:43pm On May 08, 2018
LesbianBoy:
The way we Cee C fans rejoice on top yeye things is amazing to watch. Even ubi franklin was on board. Yet some are shouting "Cee C you are rolling with davido you are not on their level". Nonsense!

It's a co-incidence. Davido and chioma are returning to Lagos, Cee C has also finished what carried her to Abuja and is returning to Lagos too. Anybody who knows davido knows he helps people alot. Is he suppose to carry ubi franklin and others and leave Cee C to enter public plane when she is going his way cheesy cheesy
U 're such a disgusting poor fellow. U think u 're on cue c's level ANU MPAMA

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by Munzy14(m): 10:29pm On May 08, 2018
victorian:

Yeah I know but Ceec can snatch as well in a subtle and cunning way. Especially when it comes to davido or a man worthy of snatching cos of his so-called billions and fame in quote. For me, I trust no woman sha. Women snatch alot.

Yea women snatch a lot. Not all.
Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by victorian(f): 11:39pm On May 08, 2018
Munzy14:

Yea women snatch a lot. Not all.

True not all but it's not written on the forehead.

That's the issue.
Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by Uniquestellz(f): 11:50pm On May 08, 2018
Jamie90:

Best reply ever
Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by Bruemath(m): 1:06am On May 09, 2018
cool
Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by donqx: 2:06am On May 09, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by Obierika(m): 2:34am On May 09, 2018
Successvibes11:
Is she their errand girl?

I think so

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by emelda86(f): 6:27am On May 09, 2018
girl4rmspace:

Men are so confused, they don't even know what they want

Those boys no mind them ojare...
Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by emelda86(f): 6:28am On May 09, 2018
shizzle1:
that boy lesbianboygoat is such an idiot, the boy is always in CeeC matter hating.

CeeC is going places and the silly boy is busy hating

Such a senseless and frustrated boy, I pity him

He will soon hang when he see Cee c's accomplishments

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by Realtol(m): 7:09am On May 09, 2018
Jamie90:

Sometimes, to get a man heart takes more than physical look. Davido knows what she's bringing to the table. Stop thinking that only what a lady should/could bring to the table in relationship is look; relationship is more than guy's money and lady's look.
Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by sapeleboi(m): 7:36am On May 09, 2018
davido how many times did I call you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cee-C Gets Her First Major Billboard In Lekki (Photos) / Regina Daniels Shines In Her Christmas Photos / Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.