Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,830 members, 7,844,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) (61061 Views)

Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals / APC Took Jonathan To Court For Deploying Army During Elections! See Court Ruling / PATHETIC See The 28 People Killed In Kanu House During Python Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by bucho8888: 8:01pm On May 08, 2018
troublemakea:
you would have been alive if only you said to yourself "I will not be stupid or foolish"

RIP young blood

HE DIED 4 WAT HE BELIEVED IN, WAT DO U BELIEVE IN N R U READY TO GIVE UR LIFE 4 DAT COURSE?.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Throwback: 8:02pm On May 08, 2018
His family should hold Kanu responsible.

He certainly was one of the anarchist supporters who Kanu commanded to burn down the country if he is lawfully arrested by the same court that gave him the bail he was abusing.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by whitebeard(m): 8:02pm On May 08, 2018
Shadrackmadu:
Only fools die 4 their country... today NNAMDI COWNU IS enjoyin with his family and your family are weeping for ur waste soul.. meanwhile if biafra stand i'm going to be the minister of oil and gas..
u are a fool for what u said broda.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Naza25: 8:02pm On May 08, 2018
RIP great man

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by goodnews777: 8:02pm On May 08, 2018
Turantula:
R.I.P
Buhari will be joining you soon. Show em no mercy

They will not be meeting. Chinedu is in heaven whilst the wicked will be turned into hell.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by fucktoto: 8:02pm On May 08, 2018
stupidity killed the young man.

but boooohari is still a gworo-chewing fooolani moooslim terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Promismike(m): 8:03pm On May 08, 2018
troublemakea:
you would have been alive if only you said to yourself "I will not be stupid or foolish"

RIP young blood
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 08, 2018
Buhari, you shall surely die a terrible death insha allahu amiiiiin!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by tilesworld1: 8:06pm On May 08, 2018
Okoroawusa:
This is terrible
so y has he not been buried since then?Police seize im body?

It shall never be well for Nnamdi Kanu and his generation!

my thought exactly, why has he not been buried since then? or must every death of former ipob member now be linked to Python dance

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Torylanez(m): 8:08pm On May 08, 2018
Turantula:
R.I.P
Buhari will be joining you soon. Show em no mercy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by NaijaBlend: 8:10pm On May 08, 2018
A president who cannot arrest Fulani terrorists, who have decided to connice and collude with Boko Haram terrorists, killing unarmed, innocent youths! E no go better for you!

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Promismike(m): 8:10pm On May 08, 2018
troublemakea:

RIP young blood
No brother he wasn't stupid.

Blame Nigerian government for not having respect for human life.
Blame Nigerian government for valuing this forced unity more than the lives of individuals from the region that want out.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by BetaThings: 8:16pm On May 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by edupedia: 8:18pm On May 08, 2018
OnyeOGA:

you must be high on weed!
Is it Nnamdi Kanu that killed him or the zoo armed forcesh
Use ur God given sense

...looks like your own weed is bigger...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by chinemelu17(m): 8:20pm On May 08, 2018
Even if its only one man thats left, we wont give up! Its too late to give up
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by brightalo17: 8:20pm On May 08, 2018
[s]
Cyynthialove:
Some groups of people rejoiced when this man and other Ipob members were killed by Buhari during operation python dance, today those people are receiving their own dosage. The same group even went and petitioned UN to come to their aid and give them their own country ( The same thing Igbos have been clamouring for).... What a pity.

And to those that are happy viewing this thread with smiles on their face, don't worry, your own turn is coming,Internet never forgets, even if I deactivate my account today, my comment will remain here forever to laugh and hunt you when when the chips are down.. I repeat, everbody must receive his dosage.
And to those blaming KANU for the death of this man , I see you all as Luuunatics .
Did KANU kill the man or the Fed govt for you to start channeling your frustration to KANU ?
Why would Fed govt send soldiers to Igbo land where there was no war in the ist place knowing fully well they had a date with KANU in court ?
Not less than five of Nnandi Kanu's relatives were killed which some of their burial pictures were posted here on nairaland .
And some animals are here blaming KANU instead of the other way round. Smh.

Anyways,karma will visit those that are inviting him, just like it has visited one popular goat here on nairalad that was celebrating Python dance .

Calling Nigeria a zoo is an insult to animals.
What more can I say..
RIP man ....You have paid the ultimate price.
[/s]

Calling Nigeria zoo doesn't make you wiser than anyone in Nigeria . deal on the army that killed the guy not all Nigerians killed him .

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by brightalo17: 8:22pm On May 08, 2018
OnyeOGA:

you must be high on weed!
Is it Nnamdi Kanu that killed him or the zoo armed forces
Use ur God given sense

Late Nnamdi Kanu played a major role in the killing , since he left how many people has been killed again

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by brightalo17: 8:24pm On May 08, 2018
Offpoint:
Take it or leave it... his death is more heroic than ten thousand Nigerian army+police combine.....

you'll be remembered.... now and until the sun rise.... cuz the sun must surely rise one day.

quote if you want to, I've spoken my mind with zero f to give to whoever will want to quote me negatively.

Okwu nkasi obi.smh
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by kmaster007: 8:25pm On May 08, 2018
Igbo pple kuku like burial before.... dis one no even look like bodyguard.... ordinary phyton way army do u him don die. well rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Dareal90s(m): 8:26pm On May 08, 2018
Offpoint:
Take it or leave it... his death is more heroic than ten thousand Nigerian army+police combine.....

you'll be remembered.... now and until the sun rise.... cuz the sun must surely rise one day.

quote if you want to, I've spoken my mind with zero f to give to whoever will want to quote me negatively.
How? Naija army died for a country in existence but they died for nothing. Pls explain how heroic he is.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by linusbnn(m): 8:26pm On May 08, 2018
troublemakea:

RIP young blood

Every living being must die one day,but it is better you die for what you believe in. Biafra must come one day.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by AK481(m): 8:26pm On May 08, 2018
Shadrackmadu:
Only fools die 4 their country... today NNAMDI COWNU IS enjoyin with his family and your family are weeping for ur waste soul.. meanwhile if biafra stand i'm going to be the minister of oil and gas..

This strengthen the case that he was killed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Iceman2017(m): 8:27pm On May 08, 2018
Okoroawusa:
This is terrible

so y has he not been buried since then?Police seize im body?

It shall never be well for Nnamdi Kanu and his generation!
It will never be well with you and your unborn generation

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Dareal90s(m): 8:29pm On May 08, 2018
brightalo17:
[s][/s]

Calling Nigeria zoo doesn't make you wiser than anyone in Nigeria . deal on the army that killed the guy not all Nigerians killed him .
The zoo showed them pepper, d zoo must b very powerful.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Bamidele7603: 8:32pm On May 08, 2018
You died a wasteful death KANU is in his country enjoying with family and friends..u re 6ft under ground ...RIP. ANYWAY

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Enemyofpeace: 8:33pm On May 08, 2018
He died since September last year and they're just burying him today. These people and their stupid traditions

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:34pm On May 08, 2018
troublemakea:

RIP young blood

You are both stupid and foolish. He is dead but celebrated; you are alive and a rat.
100 naira airtime gives every dunce a chance to air an opinion

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by manny4life(m): 8:34pm On May 08, 2018
kp3tech:
Let me help you document your Business idea in a business plan and feasibility study.
Also link you to 27 sources of funding for your business (Free, Equity or Debt)

You have a great business idea, you contacted a potential investor or an Angel in trying to get a funded or receive a GRANT and they ask you for your Business plan.... Imagine having a ready business plan that is so well packaged that investors would be desperate to invest in you and your ideas.

I have help over 100 entrepreneurs, businesses, MSc students become successful.. Let me help you too.

Talk to me on
Whatsapp: +2347030584018

What type of business plan are you packaging when you write like this?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 08, 2018
It's beta to die for Biafra dan dis selfish and greedy Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting / Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) / Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.