Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" (47207 Views)

Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor / Simi: I Haven't Gotten Decent Sleep In One Week / Ifu Ennada: My Virginity, Rape, STI, Depression Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" by greatman247(m): 6:56pm On May 08, 2018
Attention seeker... go continue where you left off. grin
Re: Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" by Brooke60(f): 6:57pm On May 08, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

Easier said...
It is a ind thing

Easy way, list out the things you dont like about him/her and use that list to move on.
Relationship is 50/50..must not lead to marriage
Re: Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 08, 2018
Sluvist:
Sorry for the inconveniencies caused by your EX's marriage.
Why u are u telling her sorry bro, as if this is the truth?
U don't know this IFU. She said she was a virgin during the BBN show, later she said she was raped, another time she said she used her money to help a musician and now she's talking about an ex who got married.

It is obvious this girl is a drama queen and no sane man wants to marry a drama queen.

She might be the one who pushed the guy away in the first place due to her kind of person.

Her issues are just too complicated to even help her self.
Short women always want to be noticed.
SMH...
Re: Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 7:02pm On May 08, 2018
Brooke60:
It is a ind thing

Easy way, list out the things you dont like about him/her and use that list to move on.
Relationship is 50/50..must not lead to marriage

Matters of the heart don't follow any logical pattern, my dear. You won't understand this if you haven't been fuckedd real good by someone.
Re: Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 08, 2018
Silly girl always wanting to trend
Re: Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:04pm On May 08, 2018
Her ex got married.

She's 19.

Issokay!
Re: Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" by Johnson5258: 7:04pm On May 08, 2018
Acrimony
Re: Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 08, 2018
nezer83:
When u dey BBNAIJA house dey do open and secret romance, what do u expect.
U won't consider marriage anytime soon cos no man in his right senses will take u serious.
Deal with it.
Gbam!
And to think of her dramatic life is another reason to scare suitors away.
Imagine after causing an issue with that CDQ of a guy she later went to his birthday party, to do what if I may ask?

Her pics u put on internet is another one, it is clear she doesn't even have creative talents than to come and cause uproars on social media.

And to think of her height again, u know how short girls can be troublesome.

Even her appearance is selling her out as a liar cause she's older than she claim.
Re: Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" by martineverest(m): 7:06pm On May 08, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

Easier said...
it's not easy o... especially when the love is natural
Re: Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 08, 2018
Jeezuzpick:
Her ex got married.

She's 19.

Issokay!
Which 19, that girl is over 30years bro.
Just look at her and all the things she's been talking about since BBN, her school money to musician, her virginity, her rape, and so on, which sane guy will want to settle with the liar?

And she's also short of which u know how short women can be ...
Re: Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" by BotafogoJunior(m): 7:08pm On May 08, 2018
AryaSand:

Some people grew up really fast and have got a lot to tell. I think i'm one of those people. Half the people my age haven't even seen what I have. It is scary when I actually think about it. I didn't grow up normal at all.
i like this,it is just the natural truth!!
Re: Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:09pm On May 08, 2018
kingkakaone:

Which 19, that girl is over 30years bro.
Just look at her and all the things she's been talking about since BBN, her school money to musician, her virginity, her rape, and so on, which sane guy will want to settle with the liar?

And she's also short of which u know how short women can be ...

She has forgotten that she's claiming 19yrs of age na.

That's why she vomited this story.
Re: Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" by Lisaflex(f): 7:13pm On May 08, 2018
AryaSand:

Some people grew up really fast and have got a lot to tell. I think i'm one of those people. Half the people my age haven't even seen what I have. It is scary when I actually think about it. I didn't grow up normal at all.

Yeah,that's another way to look at it...Normal is boring, so don't even sweat it...The most important thing is that you've survived everything that has been thrown at you,and that can only make you stronger.
Re: Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" by victorian(f): 7:13pm On May 08, 2018
Eeyah angry

Ifunanda is a nice lady with a good heart but men don't seem to see the goodness in her soul because she expresses herself in a strong manner. undecided
Most Nigerian men won't find such women who has her kind of air of superiority and know all, appealing for romance, love or marriage.
The men will just fucvk and go. That's how it is with most Nigerian.
Deep down, there are some men who loves and would love to marry a weak woman, and they always marry weak women while some men want a seemingly hardworking lady to be weak as well but inbetween ,do not act all tough and all Independent. At least have some weakness about you and let him see it. Then u are good to go.
Don't be leader in the relationship. Let him lead or make him believe he's leading. grin

Anyways ifunanda if you are reading this on nld, try and soften your voice when talking, look unsure about things u do or he does, don't be so sure about yourself or about who you are dating. If u need help from your man, pls do ask him. Don't be all superwoman. A man who will stay with her to the end, don't all superwoman. She should just soften down in every part of her. That the secret.
I hope love and true care strolls into her life , cause that's what will feel a certain void in her, even if she disagrees with me. There is a void to be filled and to become all Workaholic and partying sometimes cannot fill it up.

Anyways I wish her best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" by firstolalekan(m): 7:16pm On May 08, 2018
Factfinder1:
Drink snipper you will get over him
cheesy
Re: Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" by daannyy(m): 7:19pm On May 08, 2018
Kaxmytex:
Saint paul ko, saint janet ni.. .

Where is dat Lil Wayne pishure joor

Re: Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 08, 2018
My exact thoughts, very boring girl always telling stories to trend, still we no feel her for BBNaija
Lisaflex:
This madam always has one story or the other to tell. She no dey tire? If she isn't, i'm exhausted on her behalf!

However,if this her story is true...She should be strong and hope for the best.

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 08, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

She has forgotten that she's claiming 19yrs of age na.
That's why she vomited this story.
That's how they lie in everything and anything.
Re: Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" by Just2gud(m): 7:50pm On May 08, 2018
[quote author=EXLOVER post=67391422]why is she telling us? should we got over him for her?.....if u don't have anytin to say why not keep quite
Re: Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" by Just2gud(m): 7:52pm On May 08, 2018
Really disappointed wit some comment here...
Re: Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" by aysnoopy(m): 7:53pm On May 08, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Ayam looking for a nairaland babe that wee be my chioma and i will be the persons davido cheesy cheesy

how much you get to insure her?
you better park well
Re: Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" by EXLOVER(m): 7:57pm On May 08, 2018
[quote author=Just2gud post=67393033][/quote] Bros i wasn't talking to you, so just mind your business.... Peace
Re: Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" by goodmanjustice: 8:06pm On May 08, 2018
AryaSand:

Share with me please.
Re: Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" by emmykey0128(m): 8:06pm On May 08, 2018
She should go and date Collins that Nina left now abi?
Re: Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 08, 2018
Sluvist:
Sorry for the inconveniencies caused by your EX's marriage.

you must be one of those programmed customer care center agent .. sorry for the inconvenience shit they reminisce ,,lemme cumma b going b4 i transfer aggression
Re: Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" by kelvinovie25(m): 8:30pm On May 08, 2018
I thought she said her ex got married, or what was she expecting her ex to do?
Re: Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 08, 2018
nezer83:
When u dey BBNAIJA house dey do open and secret romance, what do u expect.
U won't consider marriage anytime soon cos no man in his right senses will take u serious.
Deal with it.
WHO TOLD U??
Re: Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" by Yankiss(m): 9:01pm On May 08, 2018
Lisaflex:
This madam always has one story or the other to tell. She no dey tire? If she isn't, i'm exhausted on her behalf!

However,if this her story is true...She should be strong and hope for the best.

Lol, @ exhausted on her behalf. grin

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" by Maket: 9:04pm On May 08, 2018
Blakjewelry:
just talk say e dey pain you
COLLECT FAVOUR
Re: Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" by bejeria101(m): 9:21pm On May 08, 2018
Why are you bothering us? Dont you know his house or have you deleted his number? Like say you fit! If them call una fish brain una go dey para! Take codeine and lie down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut / Checkout Donjazzy New Hair Cut / Death: Last Video Of Ada Ameh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.