Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,274 members, 7,864,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:38 PM

'trump Is Not Loyal To International Commitments' - Iranian President, Hassan - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'trump Is Not Loyal To International Commitments' - Iranian President, Hassan (751 Views)

Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan / See What Iranian President 'Hassan Rouhani' Tweeted About US Election Today / Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'trump Is Not Loyal To International Commitments' - Iranian President, Hassan by Nairatrend: 11:06pm On May 08, 2018
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said Iran will take a few weeks to decide how to respond to the US withdrawal from the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, also known as the Iran deal.

Rouhani added that with the US withdrawal, the agreement now existed between Iran and five other countries. He said Iran would abide by its commitments while it consults with the other signatories to the JPCOA.

Rouhani also accused Trump of conducting psychological warfare against the Iranian people and said Iran would not allow him to triumph in exerting economic pressure on the country.

Speaking in a live television address from Tehran, Rouhani added that the agreement was not a bilateral agreement between the United States and Iran, but rather a multilateral international agreement endorsed by the UN Security Council.

SOURCE- https://nairatrend.com.ng/trump-is-not-loyal-to-international-commitments-iranian-president-hassan-rouhani-reacts-to-us-decision-to-withdraw-from-nuclear-deal/

Cc; lalasticlala
Re: 'trump Is Not Loyal To International Commitments' - Iranian President, Hassan by whitebeard(m): 11:08pm On May 08, 2018
Trump is OG abeg
Re: 'trump Is Not Loyal To International Commitments' - Iranian President, Hassan by SalamRushdie: 11:09pm On May 08, 2018
Day one and they are already buckling , within 21 days they will give in ....Luscasbalo come and learn the art of dealing from the great Trump

2 Likes

Re: 'trump Is Not Loyal To International Commitments' - Iranian President, Hassan by Nairatrend: 11:13pm On May 08, 2018
grin
SalamRushdie:
Day one and they are already buckling , within 21 days they will give in ....Luscasbalo come and learn the art of dealing from the great Trump

1 Like

Re: 'trump Is Not Loyal To International Commitments' - Iranian President, Hassan by SadiqBabaSani: 11:15pm On May 08, 2018
Trump is a dickhed
Re: 'trump Is Not Loyal To International Commitments' - Iranian President, Hassan by edmaraja: 11:19pm On May 08, 2018
Trump no send una, Iran should better go and negotiate a better deal otherwise the coming years is not going to be funny for them. Goodnews for Nigeria is that oil prices will probably rise up now
Re: 'trump Is Not Loyal To International Commitments' - Iranian President, Hassan by Nairatrend: 11:21pm On May 08, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
Trump is a dickhed
why
Re: 'trump Is Not Loyal To International Commitments' - Iranian President, Hassan by Nairatrend: 11:22pm On May 08, 2018
grin
edmaraja:
Trump no send una, Iran should better go and negotiate a better deal otherwise the coming years is not going to be funny for them. Goodnews for Nigeria is that oil prices will probably rise up now
lolz

2 Likes

Re: 'trump Is Not Loyal To International Commitments' - Iranian President, Hassan by savio93(m): 11:47pm On May 08, 2018
Trump sef. Trumping over everyone. Make him try thus kind thing with Putin na?
Re: 'trump Is Not Loyal To International Commitments' - Iranian President, Hassan by Alamin9582: 12:15am On May 09, 2018
[center][/center]
savio93:
Trump sef. Trumping over everyone. Make him try thus kind thing with Putin na?
Re: 'trump Is Not Loyal To International Commitments' - Iranian President, Hassan by Lucasbalo(m): 1:16am On May 09, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Obviously, you don't know squat about the garbage you are putting out. How many wars do America wants to get in. I and my wife contributed tens of thousands of $ into IRS for federal taxes but a big mouth like you would love America to do your dirty work. Buhari your president met with Trampy a little over a week ago and sorry , I didn't hear your racist Lord said a word about Biafra which is why you are supporting the racist.

1 Like

Re: 'trump Is Not Loyal To International Commitments' - Iranian President, Hassan by Lucasbalo(m): 1:18am On May 09, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Day one vuand they are already buckling , within 21 days they will give in ....Luscasbalo come and learn the art of dealing from the great Trump
Obviously, you don't know squat about the garbage you are putting out. How many wars do America wants to get in. I and my wife contributed tens of thousands of $ yearly into IRS covers for federal taxes but a big mouth like you would love America to do your dirty work. Buhari your president met with Trampy a little over a week ago and sorry , I didn't hear your racist Lord said a word about Biafra which is why you are supporting the racist.

1 Like

Re: 'trump Is Not Loyal To International Commitments' - Iranian President, Hassan by SalamRushdie: 1:25am On May 09, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Obviously, you don't know squat about the garbage you are putting out. How many wars do America wants to get in. I and my wife contributed tens of thousands of $ into IRS for federal taxes but a big mouth like you would love America to do your dirty work. Buhari your president met with Trampy a little over a week ago and sorry , I didn't hear your racist Lord said a word about Biafra which is why you are supporting the racist.

Ohh but today thanks to Trump you and your wife now pay less tax...Obamas deal with Iranian was eventually going to cost you and your wife more Lucas .... I have have always told you my support for Trump comes from a direction by God and today everything I hoped Trump will do has come to pass.. He has mad ISIS redundant and AlBagdadi rots quietly in some hole ..And when Buhari went to see him Trump put in a word to save Nigerian Christians which is something the satanic Obama will never do .

2 Likes

Re: 'trump Is Not Loyal To International Commitments' - Iranian President, Hassan by Lucasbalo(m): 1:29am On May 09, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Ohh but today thanks to Trump you and your wife now pay less tax...Obamas deal with Iranian was eventually going to cost you and your wife more Lucas .... I have have always told you my support for Trump comes from a direction by God and today everything I hoped Trump will do has come to pass.. He has mad ISIS redundant and AlBagdadi rots quietly in some hole ..And when Buhari went to see him Trump put in a word to save Nigerian Christians which is something the satanic Obama will never do .
Obviously You don't have s clue about how taxes are paid in America?. We saved $350 while Corporations and Billionaires get tens of billions in tax cuts. Another thing is that middle class tax cuts is temporary while Corporations and Uber rich are permanent. If you want me to lecture you about taxes in America, will gladly oblige you.

1 Like

Re: 'trump Is Not Loyal To International Commitments' - Iranian President, Hassan by SalamRushdie: 1:39am On May 09, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Obviously You don't have s clue about how taxes are paid in America?. We saved $350 while Corporations and Billionaires get tens of billions in tax cuts. Another thing is that middle class tax cuts is temporary while Corporations and Uber rich are permanent. If you want me to lecture you about taxes in America, will gladly oblige you.

At least the 350 is better than no 350 under your brother Obama ...Things are getting better for you guys over there ...at least that 350 you saved will go into your wallet or do you send it to a charity?
Re: 'trump Is Not Loyal To International Commitments' - Iranian President, Hassan by Lucasbalo(m): 1:55am On May 09, 2018
SalamRushdie:

At least the 350 is better than no 350 under your brother Obama ...Things are getting better for you guys over there ...at least that 350 you saved will go into your wallet or do you send it to a charity?
Believe me $300 ain't shiiit to me and my wife. Find another line because one of the reasons Obama won overwhelmingly is because of the great economy.

1 Like

Re: 'trump Is Not Loyal To International Commitments' - Iranian President, Hassan by Alamin9582: 6:10am On May 09, 2018
grin
Lucasbalo:
Believe me $300 ain't shiiit to me and my wife. Find another line because one of the reasons Obama won overwhelmingly is because of the great economy.
Re: 'trump Is Not Loyal To International Commitments' - Iranian President, Hassan by hotwax: 2:44pm On May 09, 2018
Lucasbalo:

Jow DOnes under Trump is Trumping Obama economy record. Trump is really brilliant
Re: 'trump Is Not Loyal To International Commitments' - Iranian President, Hassan by Lucasbalo(m): 2:59pm On May 09, 2018
hotwax:

Jow DOnes under Trump is Trumping Obama economy record. Trump is really brilliant
That shows you know absolutely nothing about how the economy works in america. When obama came in on Jan 20 2009, Down Jones was 6.000 and America was loosing 700.000 jobs monthly due to the useless Iraq and Afghanistan wars of Bush W but Obama stemmed the jobs loss and left on Jan 20 2017 with over 18.000 points on Dow Jones. So don't yap about what you know nothing about. Stick with Nigeria economy which I wouldn't argue with you.

1 Like

Re: 'trump Is Not Loyal To International Commitments' - Iranian President, Hassan by hotwax: 3:28pm On May 09, 2018
Lucasbalo:
That shows you know absolutely nothing about how the economy works in america. When obama came in on Jan 20 2009, Down Jones was 6.000 and America was loosing 700.000 jobs monthly due to the useless Iraq and Afghanistan wars of Bush W but Obama stemmed the jobs loss and left on Jan 20 2017 with over 18.000 points on Dow Jones. So don't yap about what you know nothing about. Stick with Nigeria economy which I wouldn't argue with you.

SOrry oooo. I am an economy freak ooooo. I love talking figures. oooooo

How Trump's economy looks similar to Obama's
Trump's economic track record in his first year in office looks similar to Obama's final years in office when you look at the key metrics of jobs, growth and wages. The economy added 2.1 million jobs in 2017, a bit slower than the 2.2 million in 2016 and 2.5 million in 2015. (Given how low unemployment is, economists say any number over 2 million is very healthy at this stage of the recovery).

When it comes to growth, the economy expanded at 2.3 percent last year. That is on par with 1.5 percent growth in 2016, 2.9 percent in 2015 and 2.6 percent in 2014. The stock market, another metric Trump likes to point to, has also been rising steadily since 2009.

As for pay, wages in January were 2.9 percent higher than a year ago, outpacing gains made during the Obama years. It is welcome news, but nonpartisan experts are reminding everyone that one data point is not a trend.

Right or wrong, people feel better about the economy now. It shows in polls: 66 percent rate the economy as “excellent” or “good,” according to a recent Quinnipiac poll. It also shows in the data Wall Street follows. The University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index is at a 17-year high, and the NFIB Small Business Optimism Index is at the highest levels since Ronald Reagan was president.

Corporate leaders like JPMorgan's Jamie Dimon are quick to say businesses are reacting favorably to Trump's regulatory rollback and massive corporate tax cuts. Economists are a bit more measured on who gets credit.
Re: 'trump Is Not Loyal To International Commitments' - Iranian President, Hassan by Lucasbalo(m): 3:37pm On May 09, 2018
hotwax:

SOrry oooo. I am an economy freak ooooo. I love talking figures. oooooo

How Trump's economy looks similar to Obama's
Trump's economic track record in his first year in office looks similar to Obama's final years in office when you look at the key metrics of jobs, growth and wages. The economy added 2.1 million jobs in 2017, a bit slower than the 2.2 million in 2016 and 2.5 million in 2015. (Given how low unemployment is, economists say any number over 2 million is very healthy at this stage of the recovery).

When it comes to growth, the economy expanded at 2.3 percent last year. That is on par with 1.5 percent growth in 2016, 2.9 percent in 2015 and 2.6 percent in 2014. The stock market, another metric Trump likes to point to, has also been rising steadily since 2009.

As for pay, wages in January were 2.9 percent higher than a year ago, outpacing gains made during the Obama years. It is welcome news, but nonpartisan experts are reminding everyone that one data point is not a trend.

Right or wrong, people feel better about the economy now. It shows in polls: 66 percent rate the economy as “excellent” or “good,” according to a recent Quinnipiac poll. It also shows in the data Wall Street follows. The University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index is at a 17-year high, and the NFIB Small Business Optimism Index is at the highest levels since Ronald Reagan was president.

Corporate leaders like JPMorgan's Jamie Dimon are quick to say businesses are reacting favorably to Trump's regulatory rollback and massive corporate tax cuts. Economists are a bit more measured on who gets credit.
What you are missing is that Bush W handed down to obama a depression akin to what America went through in the Great depression of Hoover in late 20s to early 30s. I am in the financial sector in 2007 and 2008 when 700.000 jobs were being lost and the Big blue chips were going bankrupt including all the motor companies in America. Trump inherited a very good economy from Obama and he can't even dispute that. Yours truly lost 80% of my portfolio during the 2007 and 2008 crisis and thank God for Obama, I recovered everything and then some.
Re: 'trump Is Not Loyal To International Commitments' - Iranian President, Hassan by Nairatrend: 11:24am On May 10, 2018
grin
Lucasbalo:
What you are missing is that Bush W handed down to obama a depression akin to what America went through in the Great depression of Hoover in late 20s to early 30s. I am in the financial sector in 2007 and 2008 when 700.000 jobs were being lost and the Big blue chips were going bankrupt including all the motor companies in America. Trump inherited a very good economy from Obama and he can't even dispute that. Yours truly lost 80% of my portfolio during the 2007 and 2008 crisis and thank God for Obama, I recovered everything and then some.
cool

(1) (Reply)

Joe Biden Get New Secret Service Operatives Despite Tensions With Trump / Trump Praises Zelensky As A 'brave Man' Two Years After He Tried To Extort Him F / The Story Of IGBOFAM (the Western Sl@ve)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.