Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,559 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife (68135 Views)

Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) / Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) / A Mugshot Of Lawyer Who Was Detained For Assaulting Housemaid Released By Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by castrol180(m): 12:10pm On May 09, 2018
If the internal death doesn't kill then external one won't...
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 09, 2018
I guess she took the "Till Death do us apart" serious

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by ehardetola(m): 12:11pm On May 09, 2018
Am speechless right now
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by Ojiofor: 12:11pm On May 09, 2018
Probably he divorced his first wife because of this desperado killer old cargo akata.
RIP sha.

4 Likes

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by Pennywise(m): 12:12pm On May 09, 2018
Little wonder the old witch had no one to marry her. She sensed her prince charming was going to leave because she had seen the demon in her
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 09, 2018
hatchy:
Where are the feminist....this is what you advocate... equality and domestic violence against men.

Tonto Dikeh and Co, come and see your people o!

Dumbass. How is demanding gender equality synonymous with commiting murder?

4 Likes

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by SniperSmurf(m): 12:13pm On May 09, 2018
She has serious mental problem. They should lock her in asylum. The lunatic even cut off his joystick and put in his hand!! See horror film. May he rip.
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by koolaid87: 12:13pm On May 09, 2018
He saw the red flag but underestimated the threat

5 Likes

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by carpmam: 12:13pm On May 09, 2018
May God deliver us from karashika ladies

1 Like

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:13pm On May 09, 2018
I am sure he did
She even threatened him and he still went home
If after courtship you can't discern your partner, you deserve to die

SalamRushdie:
Never knew hwas holding hands and smiling with his killer

3 Likes

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by darlingnuel(m): 12:14pm On May 09, 2018
His murderous wife wasn't listed as one of his survivors. How ridiculous, and it appears she didn't have a child for him!
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by Famousqueen(f): 12:15pm On May 09, 2018
THIS IS SAD
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by SoapQueen(f): 12:16pm On May 09, 2018
Sijo01:
They omitted wife from among his survivors. undecided

She won't survive it, so no need.

1 Like

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by stalwart123(m): 12:17pm On May 09, 2018
You married Akwa Ibom woman at your own peril. lipsrsealed

He's not survived by wife? undecided

Rest in peace gentleman. cry

1 Like

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by israelmao(m): 12:19pm On May 09, 2018
He never knew that he was marrying to devil's agent.

1 Like

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:19pm On May 09, 2018
One of the reasons I dont believe in marriage
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:20pm On May 09, 2018
That woman is a devil incarnate

1 Like

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by obowunmi(m): 12:20pm On May 09, 2018
He married a mad woman.

Why do Nigerians prefer to murder than divorce? Why can't both parties go their separate ways?

2 Likes

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by darlingnuel(m): 12:21pm On May 09, 2018
Famousqueen:
THIS IS SAD
Sad is an understatement. Wake me up when you come up with a befitting adjective.

3 Likes

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by thorpido(m): 12:21pm On May 09, 2018
Angy55:
It seems she didn't get married in her 20's, from her pictures she looks like a lady in her late 30's.
She"s said to be in her forties and they just married 3 years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by Geesaintagape: 12:23pm On May 09, 2018
I always tell pple to avoid marrying women but gals.gals above 31yr always marry to hav children after that d tiger in her will show up.
See what the lawyer did to himself. D wife was even a woman b4 marriage.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by thorpido(m): 12:24pm On May 09, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:
One of the reasons I dont believe in marriage
The problem is not marriage but how you contract it and how you maintain it.
There are people who don't believe in higher education too.

The problem with the man/victim in this case was that he ignored a lot of signs which must have been obvious.
Why was the lady unmarried for long? Temperament maybe.
When she started threatening him,he should have taken the threats seriously.

8 Likes

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by HomeOfMe(f): 12:24pm On May 09, 2018
BoneBlogger:
Here's the burial poster of the 50-year-old lawyer, Mr Otike Odibi who was killed by his wife in Diamond Estate, Sango-Tedo area of Ibeju Lekki, Lagos State last week. The wife who is also a lawyer, Mrs Udeme Odibi, allegedly stabbed her husband to death in their apartment.

According to police, the man was found dead on the bed with his stomach ripped open. The killer severed his genital and placed it on his right hand. Source said, the suspect, Mrs Udeme had unsuccessfully attempted to commit suicide after allegedly killing her husband.

She was rushed to the hospital by neighbours where she is currently receiving treatment. Sources further revealed that the couple married 3 years ago after the deceased divorced his first who bore him a daughter presently schooling in UK.

However, the current marriage is said to be without a child. A neighbour revealed that the deceased called him on phone in the night before he was murdered, complaining that the wife was threatening to kill him with a knife. The neighbour said he warned him to be careful.

The deceased was àlso reported to have called his mother and his younger sister complaining of threat to his life that fateful night.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/burial-poster-of-mr-otike-odibi-who-was-stabbed-to-death-by-wife-in-lagos.html
Anything that would make me want to make me raise my hand to hit my husband no matter the anger,lord please remove it. This is not good at all,even if you catch your husband on your matrimonial bed with another woman,it's not enough to do this. Marriage is overrated please. God protect my brothers and sisters o. The woman should die too because it was a pre-meditated murder,she had been planning it for her to have gone to buy new knives.

3 Likes

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by Kobicove(m): 12:24pm On May 09, 2018
He married a nutcase!

What a terrible way to die sad
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by Taiwo20(m): 12:24pm On May 09, 2018
FROM THE MARRIAGE PICS ALONE........

He failed to see the teke teke mene mene

He should have protected himself.....How much is ODEESHI sef?

1 Like

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by Debazent1: 12:25pm On May 09, 2018
God save us all from untimely death all in the name of marriage

Procure and ship from China and USA to Nigeria,check my siggy
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by KpagoGIN(m): 12:25pm On May 09, 2018
JerryQ:
Chai! The look on the face of the elderly woman behind them on the wedding pics said it all. Just that most times when everyone around us is telling us the simple truth we tend to think they are all foolish and we are the only wise ones. RIP
As if she has seen what will become of the union......

1 Like

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by BIXYBABE: 12:25pm On May 09, 2018
I'm still doubting maybe I will get married or not with d rate of couples killing themselves nowadays. Marriage is not a do or die affair. If u can't cope u leave. If u can't do for better for worst.
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by cecymiammy(f): 12:25pm On May 09, 2018
Why them no put survived by wife na
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by evanstical: 12:25pm On May 09, 2018
JerryQ:
Chai! The look on the face of the elderly woman behind them on the wedding pics said it all. Just that most times when everyone around us is telling us the simple truth we tend to think they are all foolish and we are the only wise ones. RIP

You are very vigilante. I was thinking so too.
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by betty616(f): 12:26pm On May 09, 2018
Angy55:
It seems she didn't get married in her 20's, from her pictures she looks like a lady in her late 30's.
exactly, so she seemed to be a frustrated lady otherwise what kind of lady will do such a wicked act? She needs to be alive and suffer. She's very retarded

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SARS Officer Killed In His In-laws Place 10 Days After Wedding In Rivers. Photos / A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.