Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,693 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife (68136 Views)

Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) / Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) / A Mugshot Of Lawyer Who Was Detained For Assaulting Housemaid Released By Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by opribo(m): 12:26pm On May 09, 2018
Her evil plan did not work.

1 Like

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by ednut1(m): 12:26pm On May 09, 2018
second man this year to divorce his wife to go marry killer . men never learn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by Angy55(f): 12:27pm On May 09, 2018
thorpido:
She"s said to be in her forties and they just married 3 years ago.
Anger and frustration led her to this.
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by Angy55(f): 12:29pm On May 09, 2018
betty616:
exactly, so she seemed to be a frustrated lady otherwise what kind of lady will do such a wicked act? She needs to be alive and suffer. She's very retarded

What if she takes sniper after discharging her from the hospital?
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by Oxtertee(m): 12:30pm On May 09, 2018
JerryQ:
Chai! The look on the face of the elderly woman behind them on the wedding pics said it all. Just that most times when everyone around us is telling us the simple truth we tend to think they are all foolish and we are the only wise ones. RIP
Taught i was d only one who noticed that frowning face �

5 Likes

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by Seun360(m): 12:30pm On May 09, 2018
Angy55:
It seems she didn't get married in her 20's, from her pictures she looks like a lady in her late 30's.

She's 47 and from what's reported, they married 3yrs ago.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by KpagoGIN(m): 12:30pm On May 09, 2018
obowunmi:
He married a mad woman.

Why do Nigerians prefer to murder than divorce? Why can't both parties go their separate ways?
Cause the society places more stigma on a divorcee, especially for a woman and am not saying the path she took was righteous just saying the word "DIVORCE" is like having AIDS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by Mutemenot(m): 12:30pm On May 09, 2018
Fear women. The man no even get son...what a life journey

1 Like

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by Kobicove(m): 12:32pm On May 09, 2018
koolaid87:
He saw the red flag but underestimated the threat

The signs are always there but people choose to ignore them hoping that the person will change.

As far as I'm concerned an adult whose character is already formed will not change!

4 Likes

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 09, 2018
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by Greatidonis: 12:32pm On May 09, 2018
Look at that picture you will know the woman behind him is the mother; and even at that time the innocent woman his mother looks worried, she has probably told him to be sure of what he us going for.

5 Likes

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by Angy55(f): 12:34pm On May 09, 2018
Seun360:

She's 47 and from what's reported, they married 3yrs ago.
She has to stay alive and suffer the pain.
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by kaffyadeakeem(f): 12:34pm On May 09, 2018
superior1:
Wife no dey list of those who survived him

Heaven save us from evil spouse.

Abeg, if your woman threaten to kill you dont call her bluff and dey form 'I yam a man', it is ok for a man to run o, e who runs to live, runs to fight abeg

Which one?
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by Omooniya1: 12:35pm On May 09, 2018
No justification whatsoever to take someone's life
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:36pm On May 09, 2018
thorpido:
The problem is not marriage but how you contract it and how you maintain it.
There are people who don't believe in higher education too.

The problem with the man/victim in this case was that he ignored a lot of signs which must have been obvious.
Why was the lady unmarried for long? Temperament maybe.
When she started threatening him,he should have taken the threats seriously.
You have said it all but that won't still change my mind as I only believe in true love and that's what I consider as marriage

1 Like

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by thorpido(m): 12:36pm On May 09, 2018
Angy55:

What if she takes sniper after discharging her from the hospital?
She will be discharged into the hands of law enforcement agents and she won't have access to that.

1 Like

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by profmallor: 12:37pm On May 09, 2018
In Nigeria, if care is not taken she will walk, first they would get her bail, then everything would quite out. The lesson, no one should stay in an abusive relationship, God hates divorce, but please you can separate till everything calms down. Yes, infidelity on the man's path might be her motive, but won't it be strange to later discover it might have been her that led to his first marriage crashing.

kaykay1980:
Too Bad. But happy say she no die, now she will be alife but dead

2 Likes

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by thorpido(m): 12:37pm On May 09, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

You have said it all but that won't still change my mind as I only believe in true love and that's what I consider as marriage
You will find true love,just believe.
Marriage is a beautiful thing.You just need to find the right person.

3 Likes

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by FBIL: 12:42pm On May 09, 2018
Stop marrying yourselves on the road. Know the original background of a woman or man before accepting to get married. Randy man with a strange name and randy Akwaibom whor'e, both forming ''I know my right'' cannot work in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by Angy55(f): 12:42pm On May 09, 2018
thorpido:
She will be discharged into the hands of law enforcement agents and she won't have access to that.

She could win the case you know.
There's a barrister (a family friend) who murdered his wife in cold blood 4 years ago. He is walking as a free man today. He still handles court cases.

1 Like

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by Charly68: 12:44pm On May 09, 2018
This man is so unlucky..
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by soledayo(m): 12:44pm On May 09, 2018
deathwing:
They didn't add 'wife' to the 'survived by', because it was the wife who ended his survival. Pity. God save the dead.
Common guy....u have a good eye for details....love that.
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by karounwi5050: 12:47pm On May 09, 2018
na spell? any way RIP
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by narorose(f): 12:47pm On May 09, 2018
Evil woman,i hope she's happy now?rest in peace for d dead
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by Seun360(m): 12:48pm On May 09, 2018
stalwart123:
You married Akwa Ibom woman at your own peril. lipsrsealed

He's not survived by wife? undecided

Rest in peace gentleman. cry

Bros, leave talk.

Akwa Ibom women are one of the best a man can get for himself.

This is just an exceptional case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 09, 2018
Who slept in the Lord ke? Or who was stabbed viciously

2 Likes

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by bouncin04(m): 12:53pm On May 09, 2018
Ezigboune:
May we not meet our untimely death all in the name of Marriage.
not only in marriage... may we not meet untimely death at all.... Amen

3 Likes

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by YelloweWest: 12:55pm On May 09, 2018
All these people killing their spouse...

A few days ago a young lady was stabbed by her husband, killed on her birthday!

It won't be heard on the news because it is a man who killed his wife unlike this case..
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by nams77: 12:55pm On May 09, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Never knew hwas holding hands and smiling with his killer
I tell you my brother. If for once that thought has entered his head, he would never have believed it.

This is called"sleeping with the enemy". Guess there is a movie flick with that title

1 Like

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by thorpido(m): 12:58pm On May 09, 2018
Angy55:

She could win the case you know.
There's a barrister (a family friend) who murdered his wife in cold blood 4 years ago. He is walking as a free man today. He still handles court cases.
Osanobua.
The law is an a*ss as they say.
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by otokx(m): 12:59pm On May 09, 2018
Pipedreams:
Who slept in the Lord ke? Or who was stabbed viciously

Nigeria is a wonderful place.
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 09, 2018
It has nothing to do with age it’s tolerance and rage. Guys do not tolerate a crazy woman and women do not stay with men intent on driving you crazy. Know yourself more importantly love yourself because it’s only then you will come to appreciate Gods gift in people.

If your a cheat there’s no easy way to say it your the devils prey for anything very demonic story this one

My relationship was amazing and positive until the cheating began and you can literally tell a bad influence by sudden rage

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SARS Officer Killed In His In-laws Place 10 Days After Wedding In Rivers. Photos / A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.