Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife (68133 Views)

Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) / Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) / A Mugshot Of Lawyer Who Was Detained For Assaulting Housemaid Released By Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by onadana: 1:00pm On May 09, 2018
Ezigboune:
May we not meet our untimely death all in the name of Marriage.

Most especially when the di.......k..ck keeps roaming.Imagine if he was still with the first wife.A classic tale of reaping what you sow.

1 Like

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by Angy55(f): 1:04pm On May 09, 2018
thorpido:
Osanobua.
The law is an a*ss as they say.
Oh yes.
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by zaltman(m): 1:08pm On May 09, 2018
superior1:
Wife no dey list of those who survived him

Heaven save us from evil spouse.

Abeg, if your woman threaten to kill you dont call her bluff and dey form 'I yam a man', it is ok for a man to run o, e who runs to live, runs to fight abeg

That's the part I like about the burial poster
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by DeRay98(m): 1:09pm On May 09, 2018
[s]
stalwart123 post=67410775[font=Lucida Sans Unicode:
[/s]]You married Akwa Ibom woman at your own peril. lipsrsealed
[/font]
He's not survived by wife? undecided

Rest in peace gentleman. cry
You escaped from Yaba left please, return to your cell angry
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by darlington15(m): 1:10pm On May 09, 2018
Chai, its well

Visit www.pearsville.com, your top Africa's online marketplace
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by amjokes(f): 1:13pm On May 09, 2018
so sad, RiP
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by ogtavia(m): 1:17pm On May 09, 2018
They still lied on his obituary...'slept in the Lord'...how?

1 Like

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:17pm On May 09, 2018
thorpido:
She"s said to be in her forties and they just married 3 years ago.
You see? This is why I term it dangerous to marry a lady in her thirties. You don't fucking know the reason she's still single at that age. I can't nor allow my make relatives to risk it bro!!

1 Like

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:18pm On May 09, 2018
thorpido:
She"s said to be in her forties and they just married 3 years ago.
You see? This is why I term it dangerous to marry a lady in her thirties. You don't fucking know the reason she's still single at that age. I can't nor allow my make relatives to risk it bro!!

Prevention is better than cure!
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by Nukilia: 1:19pm On May 09, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:
That wedding photo tells me that it was the wife that married the husband.... Doubt me

Look at their hands

You're observant!
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by jedyjedy(m): 1:21pm On May 09, 2018
Where are the feminists?

1 Like

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:23pm On May 09, 2018
Seun360:

Bros, leave talk.
Akwa Ibom women are one of the best a man can get for himself.
This is just an exceptional case.
Best in terms of Bleep only!

1 Like

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by Seun360(m): 1:25pm On May 09, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Best in terms of Bleep only!
Fat lie.

1 Like

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 09, 2018
superior1:
Wife no dey list of those who survived him

Heaven save us from evil spouse.

Abeg, if your woman threaten to kill you dont call her bluff and dey form 'I yam a man', it is ok for a man to run o, e who runs to live, runs to fight abeg
honestly! not only women, even if a man young or old threatens to kill me, i will run and never look back! since my brother, my own brother threatened me, i completely cut him out of my life, i have never spoken to him ever since.

1 Like

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by Shedrack777: 1:27pm On May 09, 2018
Lloydfather:
No wonder lucky dube mum Was smiling before asking him if he takes time to know her.

Little did he know like this man that, behind her beauty lies the true colors that could destroyed him In the years future.

Any man that wants to get married should first listened to Lucky dube song And get inspiration about what a woman can later became before celebrating them.
and you should always listen to when the preacher says "YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL AND SO INNOCENT! MAYBE WHAT THE PREACHER MAN SAID WAS A REVELATION" Its Not Easy
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by derecho(m): 1:28pm On May 09, 2018
But it was divorce that fast forwarded him to his grave.Better to be unmarried than divorced.
Marriage is honorable...
obowunmi:
He married a mad woman.

Why do Nigerians prefer to murder than divorce? Why can't both parties go their separate ways?
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by aamstih: 1:32pm On May 09, 2018
Wisdom would not kill u, u should be with the CIA.

KidsNEXTdoor:
That wedding photo tells me that it was the wife that married the husband.... Doubt me

Look at their hands
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 09, 2018
what kinda bloody marriage is this? if people didn't or couldn't get married from the age of 21 to 30 or a risky 35 years old then they should forget about marriage, any marrage at the age of Above 35 is just a suicide mission.
both parties will be bitter and vicious to each other especially when there are no children in the marriage.

Trust me! i ve been married and divorced twice and i am not even married now tongue
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by godofuck231: 1:34pm On May 09, 2018
Next time don't Bleep with a man's heart, she's not a toy and she's not dumb, for her to study law it means she's smart, I'll kill you is a word of warning not a word of love making.
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by stalwart123(m): 1:36pm On May 09, 2018
DeRay98:
[s]
You escaped from Yaba left please, return to your cell angry

Yes, I did with your papa. We'll return when we're done cruising Yaba right.
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by cmax16: 1:43pm On May 09, 2018
JerryQ:
Chai! The look on the face of the elderly woman behind them on the wedding pics said it all. Just that most times when everyone around us is telling us the simple truth we tend to think they are all foolish and we are the only wise ones. RIP

Very sad indeed right? that happens to be his mum, family known to me.

1 Like

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by thunderbabs: 1:46pm On May 09, 2018
See how the woman be like angel for her wedding gown... Whereas na she-devil in disguise.

This marriage thing sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by engrjacuzzi: 1:46pm On May 09, 2018
that drink called Udeme.....when he thought he'd gotten himself a joy, little did he know he was living with a murderer.

another one thousand ways to die

#539#

die by udeme

1 Like

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by Mcy56(f): 1:56pm On May 09, 2018
I wonder why people analyze this kind of news based on surface evidence. undecided
What the woman did transcends her at that moment and some forces are at work there. As it is in women, so also it is in men.
Imagine that she wanted to take her life after the deed was done and her eyes cleared.
The prayer is that may God continue to protect us from these devil incarnates parading themselves as humans.

1 Like

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by Soniceguy78(m): 2:04pm On May 09, 2018
BoneBlogger:
Here's the burial poster of the 50-year-old lawyer, Mr Otike Odibi who was killed by his wife in Diamond Estate, Sango-Tedo area of Ibeju Lekki, Lagos State last week. The wife who is also a lawyer, Mrs Udeme Odibi, allegedly stabbed her husband to death in their apartment.

According to police, the man was found dead on the bed with his stomach ripped open. The killer severed his genital and placed it on his right hand. Source said, the suspect, Mrs Udeme had unsuccessfully attempted to commit suicide after allegedly killing her husband.

She was rushed to the hospital by neighbours where she is currently receiving treatment. Sources further revealed that the couple married 3 years ago after the deceased divorced his first who bore him a daughter presently schooling in UK.

However, the current marriage is said to be without a child. A neighbour revealed that the deceased called him on phone in the night before he was murdered, complaining that the wife was threatening to kill him with a knife. The neighbour said he warned him to be careful.

The deceased was àlso reported to have called his mother and his younger sister complaining of threat to his life that fateful night.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/burial-poster-of-mr-otike-odibi-who-was-stabbed-to-death-by-wife-in-lagos.html
beautifuldemonsin thenameofwives
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:08pm On May 09, 2018
thorpido:
You will find true love,just believe.
Marriage is a beautiful thing.You just need to find the right person.
Yes I know for people that it works For

I actually have someone in my life and we are not from the same country and we love each other.
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:09pm On May 09, 2018
JerryQ:
Chai! The look on the face of the elderly woman behind them on the wedding pics said it all. Just that most times when everyone around us is telling us the simple truth we tend to think they are all foolish and we are the only wise ones. RIP

So you noticed that too ? Looks like she was forced to be there.
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by bonccobon(m): 2:14pm On May 09, 2018
Only a woman possessed with demonic powers can do this...Marriage was suppose to be for better for worse. She removed his manhood and put it in his hubby's hand. I could imagine the pain, cos anything that has to do with a man's JT, e pain die...God save us, so we dnt come across these kind of women.

The other time in my area, twas a girl of 17 stabbing his boyfriend with a scissors to death. A guy who spent a million plus on her birthday few days b4 d said incident... Let's watch and pray against these set of women, cos they be lurking everywhere as Slay queens or even like innocent ones we think is cool.

Lastly only God can give us our wife. Anything you do yourself always come out a mistake or a regret or cost you yr life.

2 Likes

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by Mcy56(f): 2:17pm On May 09, 2018
YoungDaNaval:

This has nothing to do with age young man. A young lady can do this too. We are talking about personality here.
Besides, who told you she hasnt married before meeting the guy?
You are not saying the reality here. Delay in marriage could occur for various reasons ranging from disappointments to other reasons, and, as it can happen to women so also can it to men.
We have read about some men stabbing their wives to death as well. Are you saying they did this 'cos they were old?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by GuntersChain(m): 2:20pm On May 09, 2018
who will speak for the dead?
Re: Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife by AreaFada2: 2:22pm On May 09, 2018
deathwing:
They didn't add 'wife' to the 'survived by', because it was the wife who ended his survival. Pity. God save the dead.
Well to them she's dead too.

Pity.

RIP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SARS Officer Killed In His In-laws Place 10 Days After Wedding In Rivers. Photos / A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.