Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Davido Reacts To Unfollowing Tobi Bakre On Instagram - Read His Comment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To Unfollowing Tobi Bakre On Instagram - Read His Comment (45560 Views)

Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him / Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA / "That Is Not Chioma's Page"- Davido React To Unfollowing Girlfriend On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Reacts To Unfollowing Tobi Bakre On Instagram - Read His Comment by AnonymousIP: 11:57am On May 09, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with caption ..

Come make una no join me in this Big brother p .. I wasn’t following anyone to unfollow in the first place ... I support all of them.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/5718/davido-reacts-to-unfollowing-tobi-bakre-on-instagram-read-his-comment/

cc; lalasticlala

2 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Unfollowing Tobi Bakre On Instagram - Read His Comment by AnonymousIP: 11:57am On May 09, 2018
grin

GUESS WHAT ...

FANS REACT ... read here ...
https://fansreact.com/davido-vs-tobi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Unfollowing Tobi Bakre On Instagram - Read His Comment by DuruCrusher(m): 12:03pm On May 09, 2018
We've seen Davido's reply...

Now back to u Mr MOD

How did he unfollow Tobi?

43 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Unfollowing Tobi Bakre On Instagram - Read His Comment by MrGist: 12:03pm On May 09, 2018
Re: Davido Reacts To Unfollowing Tobi Bakre On Instagram - Read His Comment by Benjom(m): 12:17pm On May 09, 2018
Case closed cool

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Unfollowing Tobi Bakre On Instagram - Read His Comment by Adepet222(f): 12:33pm On May 09, 2018
Yeyebrity
Re: Davido Reacts To Unfollowing Tobi Bakre On Instagram - Read His Comment by Hardeybohwarley(m): 12:33pm On May 09, 2018
Monitoring spirit everywhere.
Re: Davido Reacts To Unfollowing Tobi Bakre On Instagram - Read His Comment by maskid(m): 12:34pm On May 09, 2018
so this is news now?

Nairaland has gone to the gutters.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Unfollowing Tobi Bakre On Instagram - Read His Comment by tokrizy: 12:34pm On May 09, 2018
DuruCrusher:

Now back to u Mr MOD

grin
DuruCrusher:

Now back to u Mr MOD

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Unfollowing Tobi Bakre On Instagram - Read His Comment by Mutemenot(m): 12:34pm On May 09, 2018
Mod just rush am to fp
Re: Davido Reacts To Unfollowing Tobi Bakre On Instagram - Read His Comment by loluadebayo: 12:34pm On May 09, 2018
If dem call us lazy youth now we go dey vex

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Unfollowing Tobi Bakre On Instagram - Read His Comment by ishowdotgmail(m): 12:34pm On May 09, 2018
I'm tired of this country I swear cry
Re: Davido Reacts To Unfollowing Tobi Bakre On Instagram - Read His Comment by Talk2david1(m): 12:34pm On May 09, 2018
I just don't understand why people would waste valuable time to be watching other people activities on social media. It makes no sense. And they wonder why they were called lazy.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Unfollowing Tobi Bakre On Instagram - Read His Comment by castrol180(m): 12:35pm On May 09, 2018
may all the mods banning and unbanning be punished immensely...

Amina ya'Allahu!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Unfollowing Tobi Bakre On Instagram - Read His Comment by Hardeybohwarley(m): 12:35pm On May 09, 2018
Monitoring spirit everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Unfollowing Tobi Bakre On Instagram - Read His Comment by Emilokoiyawon: 12:35pm On May 09, 2018
LazyYoots fa - danboronba
Re: Davido Reacts To Unfollowing Tobi Bakre On Instagram - Read His Comment by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:36pm On May 09, 2018
Issokay
Re: Davido Reacts To Unfollowing Tobi Bakre On Instagram - Read His Comment by Meekdon: 12:36pm On May 09, 2018
assurance smiley
Re: Davido Reacts To Unfollowing Tobi Bakre On Instagram - Read His Comment by Alibolaji: 12:37pm On May 09, 2018
Davido shaaa
Re: Davido Reacts To Unfollowing Tobi Bakre On Instagram - Read His Comment by TopExcell(m): 12:38pm On May 09, 2018
I know Davido very well.
That's was a rumour cheesy grin
Re: Davido Reacts To Unfollowing Tobi Bakre On Instagram - Read His Comment by neolboy(m): 12:39pm On May 09, 2018
Ghenghen
Re: Davido Reacts To Unfollowing Tobi Bakre On Instagram - Read His Comment by olatunjithomas(m): 12:39pm On May 09, 2018
I have forgotten what I wanted to say.
Re: Davido Reacts To Unfollowing Tobi Bakre On Instagram - Read His Comment by Talkizcheap: 12:39pm On May 09, 2018
Adult/youths wake up and the next thing; BBN or social media irrelevance. I rarely comment here but i feel for people chasing frivolities. Life at this point is beyong useless debate of who wore it better, who is dating who, run ur own race ; you derail when u start to look at the other person instead of focusing on ur own.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Unfollowing Tobi Bakre On Instagram - Read His Comment by nobodysmanrob(m): 12:40pm On May 09, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Davido Reacts To Unfollowing Tobi Bakre On Instagram - Read His Comment by jaxxy(m): 12:41pm On May 09, 2018
Cee c fans like trouble ehn. Lol
Re: Davido Reacts To Unfollowing Tobi Bakre On Instagram - Read His Comment by Dipseet(m): 12:42pm On May 09, 2018
mxkissx2:
u dis thief... U still carry ur scamming come nairaland abi.... D one u scam pple for Facebook never do... Thief. Pple b careful... Am a victim
Re: Davido Reacts To Unfollowing Tobi Bakre On Instagram - Read His Comment by DrToche: 12:42pm On May 09, 2018
next?
Re: Davido Reacts To Unfollowing Tobi Bakre On Instagram - Read His Comment by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 09, 2018
Good for them
Re: Davido Reacts To Unfollowing Tobi Bakre On Instagram - Read His Comment by Starcent(m): 12:47pm On May 09, 2018
grin grin Imagine Doing Rag Day In Ur school and U Run Mad from There

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos / Throwback Picture Of Olamide And Hushpuppi / Fan To Anita Joseph: 'Lose Weight To Increase Your Chances Of Getting Married'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.